Home The Bridge

Which crew refuses to drop for you?

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just can not seem to get that fourth star for Lal. She's been fully equipped at three stars for longer than she was ever alive.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Chakotay. Three stars during his event in December 2016, never saw him again. Been sitting there ever since. I'm SO tempted to cite him, but I know THAT is when he'll drop in a voyage.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Warship Chakotay. Three stars during his event in December 2016, never saw him again. Been sitting there ever since. I'm SO tempted to cite him, but I know THAT is when he'll drop in a voyage.

I'm not sure he's actually in the portal pool ... I'm in the same boat as you ... I think he's one of the few that actually isn't (see portal pull threads others have put up here).
  • garner wrote: »
    I got a 2nd fuse this morning, I am seriously thinking of dropping 4500 honor to clear out the blues.

And you know add soon as you do, he'll drop again in portal :tongue:
  • RaraRacing wrote: »

I'm not sure he's actually in the portal pool ... I'm in the same boat as you ... I think he's one of the few that actually isn't (see portal pull threads others have put up here).

I had him drop last week from the portal if i remember correctly.

I was long avoided by David Marcus and Kurn. Now the laugh at me with 1/4 Stars. They should be FFd by early 2023...
  • kurn. he was offered in an behold only once... so I have him 1/4 since then.
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    lkgx9xbqa4h6.png

Warship has been in the pool for a while.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    id6315fc5gij.png
    Took forever to get the last 3 stars.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

He just dropped yesterday for me in a voyage. (And if I didn't accidentally not-recall it, I would have never gotten him)

But alas, Warship Chakotay is 3/4.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I've had every possible 1*, 2* and 3* card for a while now... except 1* Ensign Chekov.
    I'm sure I airlocked him a dozen times when I was just starting the game and was always short on both space and chrons. But now he's the last card I need to cross off 'all common, uncommon and rare crew' from my list, and he's gone into hiding... For at least eight months I've been waiting for that twerp to show his face!

Anyone else sure a common(ish) card is hiding from you just out of spite?

Oddly enough, it’s 3* Ambassador Fox for me, after airlocking the bejeezus out of him early on in my crew-for-Cadet-Challenges building days. I was reminded of him after watching that episode on H&I recently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for my original wishlist of gold &/or purple people, only 5* The Professor continues to elude me. When Moriarty finally drops, I will set up my Sherlock Holmes bridge crew and never ever ever change it again. 🕵🏼‍♂️

Not if. When. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I took my time to gradually work on 1*, 2* and 3* from when I started playing because it was easier to complete them and collect the achievement bonus. Once the collections came out I wasn't far from completing all three. I only need the 2* EMH which I haven't dropped the honour to get (and probably won't) and one star from last week's Jadzia (didn't want to get into a chroniton war to collect a 3*). I completed Tuvix and the Duras sisters early on because it was fun to merge them. It would be nice to see a few more of those, maybe even a 4* + 4* version of someone.
  • [10F] Newt wrote: »
    I have all 1,2 and 3* crew except for the 2* EMH as I just don't care to use the honor on him just to freeze him. Of the 4* crew in the general pool, it is Arex that is not dropping for me.

so76vdzdow6g.png

Your screenshot actually reminded me of someone who evades me.

Colonel Worf

In the near year that voyages have been out, I have never gotten part 2 of Colonel Worf's dilemma path until today. And even then, I still didn't manage to get part 3. I have all of the voyage-exclusive crew except him.

It took about 2 months after I had got all the others for him to drop for me. I had kind of given up, and then there was the 3rd dilemma one day (and at 8 hours).
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [10F] Newt wrote: »
    I have all 1,2 and 3* crew except for the 2* EMH as I just don't care to use the honor on him just to freeze him. Of the 4* crew in the general pool, it is Arex that is not dropping for me.

so76vdzdow6g.png

I do not have one Arex either!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Culber for one - yes granted his availability has been strictly limited in any case, but I've emptied my dilithium wallet every time he's shown his maddeningly handsome face, and my usual portal luck (which has been pretty decent really overall) has deserted me where he's concerned. He tasks me, and I shall have him...

On a less orientation-confused note, Chef Neelix was the last holdout when I finally got serious about finishing off every 1/2/3* available, and he stayed away a long time before a voyage finally tracked him down. So now I can genuinely say I wanted Neelix to show up, which was a first.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is American Gladiator Riker in packs? I've had him at 1/4 since his event and he's useless.
  • It was Jazzy Riker for me. I ended up buying him from the faction store, 2 weeks before he went to the portal. Now I have seen so many of him LOL

I bought him the day before he was released....I can't get the final 3* Hugh to drop for me, I airlocked him plenty of times before the collections were released and he's been sitting at 2/3 for a long time. I've bought 2 10 pack offers in between as well as some event packs/special offer packs and he refuses to drop...
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Fierce Guinan won't drop for me. And I do 8 to 10 hour voyages daily every day since it came out. I can't even remember getting class act 2 more then once in all that time.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen Kurak in game. I never check the faction shops anymore but I've never seen her as part of a behold, on the Dabo or any pack that I can recall. And she's been in the portal a long time.

I've had Kurak show up in a Behold, but only once:

yia9a4mhwojx.jpg

As for me, as best I can tell, Mirror Regent Worf is the only crew member in the game at launch who has never come my way at all to date. The only possible time he might have been available would have been in the Behold in which I selected the Changeling Founder. I have no recollection who my other choices were. This was some time back in 2016, before I tracked such things, and at a time when there was a DIP+Changeling node that only she could pass. I would have picked her over Worf then.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Maquis Chakotay, and I refuse to waste the DIL to buy him from the Faction store. He's the only card under 4*s that I don't have.

And a month after this post, he drops in a voyage...
    (bout time)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had every possible 1*, 2* and 3* card for a while now... except 1* Ensign Chekov.
    I'm sure I airlocked him a dozen times when I was just starting the game and was always short on both space and chrons. But now he's the last card I need to cross off 'all common, uncommon and rare crew' from my list, and he's gone into hiding... For at least eight months I've been waiting for that twerp to show his face!

Anyone else sure a common(ish) card is hiding from you just out of spite?

Oddly enough, it’s 3* Ambassador Fox for me, after airlocking the bejeezus out of him early on in my crew-for-Cadet-Challenges building days. I was reminded of him after watching that episode on H&I recently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for my original wishlist of gold &/or purple people, only 5* The Professor continues to elude me. When Moriarty finally drops, I will set up my Sherlock Holmes bridge crew and never ever ever change it again. 🕵🏼‍♂️

Not if. When. 🖖🏻

My (original) wishlist is complete:

y1ue2ighld0o.png

And, to come full circle to the OP:

s7ej2jm2mkcz.png

LLAP, y’all! \/\°
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Temporal Agent Chakotay is the only card I really want right now.

Out of the super-rares I'd love Armed Phillipa Georgiou, plus Anastasia Komananov who has dropped once but I had to airlock because of space issues at the time. I regret doing that. I also regretted airlocking Tourist Quark but he's dropped for me recently so all good there.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • My unicorn is coffee Janeway.. She was the first monthly SR and I have her on 3* since then (I missed her on first month). She never ever dropped for me and I refuse to cite her out of principle.
    At this point, I expect that it's more likely that the last DB server will slowly shut down after nuclear fallout long after the humanity is gone than she will ever come to me.

fet3m9gglm71.png
  • 7 of 9 and Lt Commander Jadzia Dax – both equally frustrating that I don't have them yet
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • For me, RAF O'Brien. I got one copy in the original event, I think in the re-run he was pack only, and he has been in the portal for ages. I have never seen him since.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trelane.

It's a long standing joke with my fleetmates and other members of the community.

When his pack came out 2 years ago, I threw a couple pounds of DIL at it. Nada.
    Elusive Treasures? Nope.
    Portal update that included him? Zilch.
    3x3 Pack that included him? Ha!

2 years and 8 months he's been around.
    And the sad thing is, if I got him, I'd just throw him in the freezer.
  • Admiral Kirk. Don't care how good or bad he is, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan was the first exposure to Trek for me.
  • Admiral Kirk. Don't care how good or bad he is, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan was the first exposure to Trek for me.

My first Trek was The Wrath of Khan. I totally blame that movie for everything that has happened since.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Kirk. Don't care how good or bad he is, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan was the first exposure to Trek for me.

But it has to be this one... with sound clip...

9sroliwrnz0l.gif
  • For the moment, 2* La Forge and Yarnek.

Had Yarnek in my crew, but he got air locked somehow or another and I can’t get him back.

And I contacted support.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two widely available 4* crew that I am still missing are Gabriel Bell and COP Archer.

The other 4* crew I'm missing are much tougher to get - Colonel Worf and the 2 new voyage-only crew, and Smuggler Yates (I went 0-for-3 in her exclusive pack).

Also, the 4th copy of Claiborne Chekov has been avoiding me for many months, and I need him to unlock the third Wild West collection achievement.