Home The Bridge

Chronitons

What is the most amount of chronitons does one player have? What is highest or lowest amount chronitons did you have?

Once I had 40,000 chronitons, the maximum I had, and people went crazy that I hacked and brought an account from someone else.

I see that people have more chronitons than me, but they don't get accused, so what gives. I see people having 30k to 40k chronitons on these forums.

So, what is the most amount of chronitons have had while playing this game?

What is the best way to get 40k chronitons? Is it through Chronitons boosts offered during the week or other offers? Does Starbase bonuses also boost chronitons?

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Best way to stockpile chrons is through voyages IMO. I’ve never been above 20K myself.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit 16 thousand by saving, but blew half on last event and leveling a half dozen crew. I usually maintain about 4 thousand in case an event comes up that I really want.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a screen shot from another thread in the forum:
    vi714epocdvv.png

I don't know why someone would accuse you have hacking or what not to get 30-40k chronotons. Chrons are extremely easy to come by these days. Voyages have made them all but worthless.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    By playing a minimum number of missions to achieve all the daily requirements, while making good use of ad-warp, it's pretty easy to average around at least 1k chrons a day once you're able to complete 8-hour voyages. I've never been above more than 7-8,000, but it would be easy to stockpile vast amounts relatively quickly, if that was your goal.
  • I should let Banjo speak for himself, but I believe he had somewhere over 100k when he made his run in the Guinevere Kira Galaxy event.
  • I went up to 45k once, short before Voyages were put in action.
    I managed to get to that amount simply by keeping leveling at minimum, stockpiling all the daily chron that came from cadet missions and grinding ADS bonuses...
    That amount of chron (and almost an entire weekend of continuous play) gave me my personal best score in a Galaxy event (fifth position).
    After Voyages, I simply considered that stockpiling above 20/25k would be a waste of time in order to achieve the same result.
  • As far as what other people think, you know how you got your resources, and know it was all legit. Anyone that wants to whine about it can pound sand.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never drop below 2K anymore, but rarely go above 9K.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should let Banjo speak for himself, but I believe he had somewhere over 100k when he made his run in the Guinevere Kira Galaxy event.

Did he (You, Banjo if you've arrived in this thread now) win that event ?
    How much of that pile did you have left after ?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. If people have fully equipped their crew, I still don't understand why they don't pre-farm. I want that 240/accrual. I've pre-farmed to the point that I'm equipping 5* with almost no farming at this point.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should let Banjo speak for himself, but I believe he had somewhere over 100k when he made his run in the Guinevere Kira Galaxy event.

Did he (You, Banjo if you've arrived in this thread now) win that event ?
    How much of that pile did you have left after ?

158,000. I used every last one of them and I came in second place. That still stings. You think with that much you got it in the bag. Nope. First place got me by about 300,000 VP

• V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I will probably never use up my chronitons. I was at 100,000 before this past event and spent around 8000. I have long been thinking of going for a top 5 finish but after hearing the time involved I'm not sure I will.

I like having vast stockpiles of stuff in games so that if I ever decide I want something or want to do something I can.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
    V. wrote: »
    I will probably never use up my chronitons. I was at 100,000 before this past event and spent around 8000. I have long been thinking of going for a top 5 finish but after hearing the time involved I'm not sure I will.

I like having vast stockpiles of stuff in games so that if I ever decide I want something or want to do something I can.

It is a HUGE commitment. I spent the entire weekend tapping away.

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are you hanging out with that thinks 40k chrons is hacking?

They'd die if they saw SilverRose's account - not for chrons, but DIL and portal packs on hand.

Also you asked and I haven't seen anyone answer yet - the least amount of chrons I've ever had? Zero.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.
    Nevermind.
    I looked at your post history.

It was the very people in this thread that called foul of your first post back in December asking us how to immortalize a crew - on an account with immortal golds and 360 crew slots.

It's good to have you back buddy!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

@Banjo1012
    Would have won the event if he was with a fleet that had a 5% boost to base stat.
    He was not with fleet with his run for first. Figure for every 100 builds he did he would have had 5 more superrares. What he did was quite a feat.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

@Banjo1012
    Would have won the event if he was with a fleet that had a 5% boost to base stat.
    He was not with fleet with his run for first. Figure for every 100 builds he did he would have had 5 more superrares. What he did was quite a feat.

Plus, he's missing out on 100 chrons/day from dailies.
  • I hit 16 thousand by saving, but blew half on last event and leveling a half dozen crew. I usually maintain about 4 thousand in case an event comes up that I really want.

16k chronitons. Wow. The max I ever got was 50k. The supply event surely drains all the chronitons if you’re trying for the top five.
    Oh.
    Nevermind.
    I looked at your post history.

It was the very people in this thread that called foul of your first post back in December asking us how to immortalize a crew - on an account with immortal golds and 360 crew slots.

It's good to have you back buddy!

Thanks mate. I’m glad to have a friend like you.

• Here's a screen shot from another thread in the forum:
    vi714epocdvv.png

I don't know why someone would accuse you have hacking or what not to get 30-40k chronotons. Chrons are extremely easy to come by these days. Voyages have made them all but worthless.

Wow. 60 thousand chronitons. Hope he still have the same amount.

WaldoMag wrote: »

@Banjo1012

Thanks man. I faced some odds against me, a few too many to overcome.

• elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    I wish they would go back to the good old days when you had to wait 5 minutes? to get enough chronitons to try and farm a 1* ID code.
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    Upon reflection, I don't wish that would happen, it was **tsk tsk**.
    elemntee wrote: »
    Upon reflection, I don't wish that would happen, it was **Chech'tluth**.

Yes, times were tough back then

• [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if you collect all your daily chrons you will average 300 chrons, add in a voyage and you should average 750/day without the chron refresh. That would let you run 250 4 chron missions with a supply kit, however if you need to run 6 or 10 chron missions your efficiency drops a lot,

If you use your chrons, you will pull down an extra 240 for 990 chrons/day or right about 250 4 chron missions, but many more 6 or 10 chron missions then if you used a kit. Both are efficient, I think saving vs farming comes down to preference and the types of missions you need to run.
    So if you collect all your daily chrons you will average 300 chrons, add in a voyage and you should average 750/day without the chron refresh. That would let you run 250 4 chron missions with a supply kit, however if you need to run 6 or 10 chron missions your efficiency drops a lot,

If you use your chrons, you will pull down an extra 240 for 990 chrons/day or right about 250 4 chron missions, but many more 6 or 10 chron missions then if you used a kit. Both are efficient, I think saving vs farming comes down to preference and the types of missions you need to run.

I choose to save and do the missions during the galaxy event. That way you can maximize what you need. Say I have 100 extra databases but no hyperspanners left. If I have my chrons I can get 100 hyperspanners. If that’s what I have after farming and have no chrons left then I just hit a wall

• I have 74K ATM. I have no desire to put in the time/effort it takes to win a galaxy or skirmish event (and I won't use a macro) so they just kind of pile up over time.