Home The Bridge

Series Representation in Mega Events

2»

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why oh Why can't we have more Spock, Scotty, McCoy and Kirk?
    It states as of 12 August there are 564 crew in the vault but clearly that’s wrong as the vault indicates 585.

Yeah, there's a glitch with the current version of the Wiki software that has prevented some of the new crew info from being properly added everywhere.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (there's always one, and I'm special)
    I believe these are the current numbers:

210 Legendary
    228 Super Rare
    74 Rare
    46 Uncommon
    27 Common

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more name to the list of TOS
    Kevin Riley
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted TOS - but not necessarily just for the Triad there are a lot of TOS characters still to be introduced.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyager is Best! I love Janeway and we haven't had a new card this year!
    I voted for Voyager because Janeway is "my" captain, with respect to Archer, Kirk, Picard, and Sisko.

Really though my preferred voting option would be to down-vote Discovery. I get why it is being pushed so hard given that at least part of this game is designed to drum up interest in the new show, but come on, you've had ONE season, pump the brakes a little!

Also, I am slightly bitter about this in that I cannot even watch Discovery without paying CBS a fairly ridiculous monthly subscription fee for the privilege (Discovery is on Netflix everywhere on earth EXCEPT the U.S.)
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know we have another Phlox, but Enterprise Rocks!
    I went with Enterprise. I definitely agree that TOS needs more love though. And I would most definitely love to see more TAS - especially Robert and Sarah April, Stavos Keniclius, M'Ress to name a few.

But I went with Enterprise because I feel like it gets the most pushback from DB, afterall it took about 2 years to get our first Archer event and for what? Seemingly no reason at all. If it were Sato who got the 2-year treatment, I'd be less annoyed, but we're talking Archer here, the main character of that series essentially, the big cheese, the captain himself. There's just no excuse for that kind of laziness.

Archer deserves a few more variants like the oft-cited Kir'shara Archer, a regular Captain Archer, an Alternate Reality Archer (from when T'Pol became captain), maybe a WW2 Prisoner Archer, or a Carpenter Street Archer. T'Pol could use more variants like Kir'shara T'Pol, Elderly T'Pol, Security Agent T'Pol, same with Trip, same with Reed, Mayweather, and Sato, we still need Major Hayes, Emery Erickson, Human Silik, Sphere Builder, Captain Hernandez, Admiral Valdore, Aenar Jhamel, Syrannite T'Pau, Ambassador V'Laar, Admiral Forrest, Mirror Admiral Forrest, Mirror Soval, and many many more.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Kevin Riley

Polywater Riley would be a great 5* crew, especially with this art:

0aaje4pflo9i.jpeg
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Riley

0aaje4pflo9i.jpeg

Sound clip of him singing "Take Me Home, Kathleen" or no sale.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSC is seriously over represented, it has had only one season of 14 episodes, but has 16 crew. We will be getting another one or two megas when the next season airs, so its best to give it a rest until then.

TNG was good, I would love to see more crew, but I think DB need to be careful with the new Picard show planned. We are likely to see a Picard Mega, so wait until then for main crew.

My vote is for TOS. A total of 73 episodes, with some very weird and wonderful stories. Give us some of the more obscure characters like Alice's Bunny and a couple of red shirts.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with Enterprise. I definitely agree that TOS needs more love though. And I would most definitely love to see more TAS - especially Robert and Sarah April, Stavos Keniclius, M'Ress to name a few.

But I went with Enterprise because I feel like it gets the most pushback from DB, afterall it took about 2 years to get our first Archer event and for what? Seemingly no reason at all. If it were Sato who got the 2-year treatment, I'd be less annoyed, but we're talking Archer here, the main character of that series essentially, the big cheese, the captain himself. There's just no excuse for that kind of laziness.

Archer deserves a few more variants like the oft-cited Kir'shara Archer, a regular Captain Archer, an Alternate Reality Archer (from when T'Pol became captain), maybe a WW2 Prisoner Archer, or a Carpenter Street Archer. T'Pol could use more variants like Kir'shara T'Pol, Elderly T'Pol, Security Agent T'Pol, same with Trip, same with Reed, Mayweather, and Sato, we still need Major Hayes, Emery Erickson, Human Silik, Sphere Builder, Captain Hernandez, Admiral Valdore, Aenar Jhamel, Syrannite T'Pau, Ambassador V'Laar, Admiral Forrest, Mirror Admiral Forrest, Mirror Soval, and many many more.

You make a solid argument in favor of ENT, @Lady Gaghgagh. I liked that series (more than VOY) and I'd like to see a lot of the crew named make their way into the game. I just don't have enough enthusiasm for ENT to really want a mega-event built around it. I hope it happens, though, for players like you who do have that enthusiasm! I've loved having so much DS9 content (next week will be the 15th consecutive week of either a DS9 crew member in an event and/or being added to the time portal). I think fans of each series should get to enjoy that level of saturation.

Also, I want Snowman Builder Reed and Mayweather. Those are musts for me.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Riley

0aaje4pflo9i.jpeg

Could also be called Captain Riley.😉
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Red Sonja
    I wish I could put more awesomes on that. Loved the humor😉😊