Home The Bridge

DB's 3 consecutive failures to value its customers and why I am not spending money until remedied

124»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I don’t understand why you say there’s confusion on how skirmish events are supposed to work. Seems very simple to me

See the comments below your initial post. Through experimentation, I think I understand how it is intended to work, however their Big Little Greater chance(TM) language is really confusing how about something like this

"Matching the trait for the battle increases the amount of ship hull repair (if chosen), the value of the rewards (if chosen) & the amount of VP the battle returns.

No Matching Traits = Base Rewards
    Matching Traits with non-event crew = +50% rewards
    Matching Traits with event crew variants = +75% rewards
    Matching Traits with event crew = +100% rewards

The bonuses are not cumulative, but instead, the highest value bonus of your equipped crew is applied"

Something like the above would help. That is a simple step, followed by sorting the crew list by largest to smallest bonus per battle, and indicating which of the 3 levels of bonus you get on the screen.

That is a great and detailed explanation, thank you for that.

I been pretty dense, I had no idea traits actually affected the individual battle rewards and the ship repair, I really thought it only applied to the vp bonus. So thank you for that.

This was the first time traits mattered for skirmish.
    But DB made an error and Yelgrun, Reverend Phlox, and First Goran'Agar did not need trait to get highest reward and VP.
    DB is going to correct that so it will matter to match trait next Skirmish.
    But most people think it is not worth the effort to change crew. So they will just stick with same crew and take the lower rewards and VP.

That would be me. Like a crock pot. Set it and forget it

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    8rnms9h3q0y3.png
    lqkscz9m9qnz.png
    Make that DB’s 4 consecutive failures.....
    Same offer, different 5* Crew, why different price?

She’s newer crew. That’s my guess

So now newer crew give less vip. Another stealth nerf i was unaware of?

I didn’t mean for that, I meant for the higher price. The reason for the VIP is beyond me. If it were a mistake I would they it would’ve been corrected by now

I know my sarcasm is for DB, not at you
    ~ seeking out new life
  • jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Every time I go back to this forum I meet another issue. Poor developer, bad communication, no honest desire for improvement. Did I miss something? :wink:
This discussion has been closed.