Home The Bridge

Which suggested event tickles your fancy?

2»

Comments

• Wonders of the Quadrant
    The charachter I really want to see, whom I wish would have been in more episodes of TNG, is Sonya Gomez.

Oh heavens no! Sonya Gomez was super annoying.

Cutting about like she'd been on the show for years.

I'm all for Geordi having a love interest but it has to be someone less annoying than Sonya Gomez.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Out of Character
    The charachter I really want to see, whom I wish would have been in more episodes of TNG, is Sonya Gomez.

I'm all for Geordi having a love interest but it has to be someone less annoying than Sonya Gomez.

I did not remember her so I Googled her... I did not know the same actress had a particularly memorable role in Total Recall.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »

I did not remember her so I Googled her... I did not know the same actress had a particularly memorable role in Total Recall.

Eccentrica Gallumbits? ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • April 4th 2063

I think maybe I just liked her because she showed up on the show right around the time I was old enough to start taking an interest in girls, so maybe I still have some crushing going on for her. I did like her as a love interest for LaForge more than Brahms though; that holodeck crush story was a bit creepy.
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    With ‘Mirror Sarek’
    being added to the game,
    nshuzef3xn6j.jpeg
    I’ve changed my suggestion for
    ‘Flawed Logic’
    to include
    ‘Tolaris’
    4dh1lvzzclke.jpeg
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Out of Character
    Cam Taliis wrote: »

Eccentrica Gallumbits? ;)

Yup! Although I had to Google that name too, because I know her more by her memorable appearance.
  • edited September 2018
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Any of these would be nice. I would love to see an event based on Piece of the Action.

Piece of the Action, good episode.

Maybe an event called 'Piece of the Past'
    jsmc19r6w8yv.jpg

I like this one, my vote is here! It could be made into a Mega as well with all the different characters especially with Crusher who we'll get this month in dailies.
    Make it have more expedition events and no skirmishes so the bots and macros can't interfere and be drama free.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of these would be nice. I would love to see an event based on Piece of the Action.

jsmc19r6w8yv.jpg

I like this one, my vote is here! It could be made into a Mega as well with all the different characters.
    Make it have more expedition events and no skirmishes so the bots and macros can't interfere and can be drama free.

You do realize that expedition events have the same problem as skirmishes, they might actually be even worse since there is absolutely no resource limiter.

• edited September 2018
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

jsmc19r6w8yv.jpg

I like this one, my vote is here! It could be made into a Mega as well with all the different characters.
    Make it have more expedition events and no skirmishes so the bots and macros can't interfere and can be drama free.

You do realize that expedition events have the same problem as skirmishes, they might actually be even worse since there is absolutely no resource limiter.

Really? I though by having to select crew and using a bit of brains since you should hold your higher crew in reserve for the epic missions that bots couldn't get around this.🤔
    Can you elaborate further bro? Like to know how this could be done.
    Up playing poker again?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

jsmc19r6w8yv.jpg

Really? I though by having to select crew and using a bit of brains since you should hold your higher crew in reserve for the epic missions that bots couldn't get around this.🤔
    Up playing poker again?

Leaving work actually, 14-16 hour days this week are my penance for the week long vacation in August to Vegas.

In general the more you remove resource limitations from an event and make it only time limited it makes automation better.

The reason I still tried grinding out the Skimish event knowing thjs is that it only required 40/50% of my concentration to get close to maximum efficiency which works well when you are at a poker table folding 90% of your hands.

The crew selection of an expedition makes it so you can’t multitask like you can in a skirmish. It’s going to require constant attention from a human to efficiently choose crew similar to what a skirmish would have done if you had to choose new crew for each battle to match traits.

• Paladin 27 wrote: »

jsmc19r6w8yv.jpg

Up playing poker again?

Leaving work actually, 14-16 hour days this week are my penance for the week long vacation in August to Vegas.

In general the more you remove resource limitations from an event and make it only time limited it makes automation better.

The reason I still tried grinding out the Skimish event knowing thjs is that it only required 40/50% of my concentration to get close to maximum efficiency which works well when you are at a poker table folding 90% of your hands.

The crew selection of an expedition makes it so you can’t multitask like you can in a skirmish. It’s going to require constant attention from a human to efficiently choose crew similar to what a skirmish would have done if you had to choose new crew for each battle to match traits.

Ya, my thoughts exactly. But in skirmishes, most players stick with the same crew for each battle, I know I did. In expedition, you have to choose crew for the nodes and each time you use crew there skills diminish, can't use same crew over and over for all the levels. Added there are "tickets" also to play. Maybe DB should shorten the events.
  • Out of Character
    Wow so many good ideas! I went with Out of Character as I’ve been patiently waiting for more TOS Mirror crew, and red shirt Sulu is awesome. Also Kirk is my favorite character, you can never have enough Kirk

kasdtdj3a7ln.jpeg
    edited September 2018
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    Wow so many good ideas! I went with Out of Character as I’ve been patiently waiting for more TOS Mirror crew, and red shirt Sulu is awesome. Also Kirk is my favorite character, you can never have enough Kirk

kasdtdj3a7ln.jpeg

2 possible Kirk's
    erssvacq44st.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    Any suggestions for more events using characters not yet added to the game?
    Here are some to choose from...
    6rggi9swcqn9.jpg
    dqxum65a8bc0.jpg
    bhcw3artos1g.jpg
    c6kfqrjnnsxy.jpg
    5i00gny5zbkz.jpg
    7j2me7fm0dhi.jpg
    h9iqjc3a52ib.jpeg
    xngq6phlb25h.jpeg
    cxg6zk6y9k69.jpg
    0voqoc0ttkba.jpg
    zy89rg6kdbo7.jpgkld5nsmb8tpd.jpeg
    6mjkkgit5dmt.jpg
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all these choices, DB is inventing non canon crew? So many good choices there.
  • Wonders of the Quadrant
    Now that
    ‘Minuet’
    is finally being added to the game I have changed my suggestions for
    ‘Best of All Good Worlds’
    to include
    ‘Ishara Yar’ instead.
    dsr763vkerji.jpeg
    cj3b0yrebmu0.jpeg
    edited November 2018
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    With 'HMS Pinafore Data' being added to the game,
    the event suggestion 'Into the Briar Patch'
    has been changed to include 'Gallatin' instead.
    3yhjhxvwe6bq.jpg
    hmucqtvdhyiw.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    With 'Lt Come Airiam' being added to the game,
    the event suggestion 'Re-Discovered'
    has been changed to include 'Lt Joann Owosekun' instead.
    9d6hytq8f6yk.jpg
    93zmd0nvdsw6.jpg
  • Meaning of the Uniform
    Need that Admiral Janeway and YoH Janeway, especially. Why they aren't in the game yet I've got no clue. They need to quit keeping me in suspense. I'm dying here! lol.