Home Fleet Central
Options

(Starport) Currently Taking Reservations

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 34 slots open. Join while there's still time!
  • Options
    I might bring my main one over to help build this amazing and very friendly fleet. Here's a taste of its usual kind of stuff:
    emiz1ulnvt2x.jpg

Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY pleased to report the recent additions of both Captain Torres and Quai Chang...Cain.

Our fleet grows stronger :)

We still have room for more captains, and we would love to welcome anybody looking for either a new home or just a first fleet.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    We only have room for 34 more Captains. Get in on the fun while you still can.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to try a(nother) new approach, so here goes. Starport can offer the following two features:

1. We have absolutely zero requirements. If you are fleetless and are tired of getting bombarded by fleet invitations, join us and those will stop. You need never interact with anybody, you are free to create your own squadron just for yourself so you can play by yourself, nobody will ever bother you. All I ask is that you make starbase donations.

2. Me. If you join Starport you will have a direct link to me. Anything you need, be it advice, strategy help, or even just somebody to talk to, I'm available, especially for fleetmates. You see how I operate on the forums, I'm 10-fold more irrepressible within the fleet. I've written game guides for the fleet and I am supportive. Join us and I will do whatever I can to help you.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starport is #1 among fleets with ByloBand as the admiral. Join now!
  • Options
    I didn't know one could be admiral of more than 1 fleet 😇
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    35 slots open. Room in 2 Squadrons. Join now!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    31 slots open. Join now while you still can!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    29 slots open. Join now and get a free cookie! Oh wait, I ate that.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    29 slots open. Join now and get a free cookie! Oh wait, I ate that.

Ha!! Can’t eat the bait yourself!

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it matters to anyone, my wife can bake more cookies, she is unbelievable at baking. And I managed to score the last bag of flour at the grocery store last time I went, so really where else can you even GET cookies besides from us?!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is your fleet holding up through the pandemic? Any more or less chatty than normal? I think ours is a little more chatty. Having that shared experience outside of the game gives us something to discuss. Your fleet seems fairly tight knit, so I suspect it's similar. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is your fleet holding up through the pandemic? Any more or less chatty than normal? I think ours is a little more chatty. Having that shared experience outside of the game gives us something to discuss. Your fleet seems fairly tight knit, so I suspect it's similar. :)

Our fleet accepts all kinds. We have several captains who just enjoy doing their own thing and minding their own business, and they've just kept plugging away. We also have a several newer people who have been quite active in chat, asking questions and looking for guidance, and that has been great. I'm all about seeking out new life and new players to help them get settled and learn the ropes.

And our starbase is coming along nicely, I've been paying the 150 dilithium on the days we don't quite hit our donation goals to make sure the new people are getting an extra influx of chronitons, and that has helped us get the last handful of upgrades completed.
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »

Our fleet accepts all kinds. We have several captains who just enjoy doing their own thing and minding their own business, and they've just kept plugging away. We also have a several newer people who have been quite active in chat, asking questions and looking for guidance, and that has been great. I'm all about seeking out new life and new players to help them get settled and learn the ropes.

And our starbase is coming along nicely, I've been paying the 150 dilithium on the days we don't quite hit our donation goals to make sure the new people are getting an extra influx of chronitons, and that has helped us get the last handful of upgrades completed.

That is pretty generous and selfless. You're a good man from what I've seen.

My fleets are currently at capacity, so I hope players consider Starport (for now ;) ). It sounds like a good place to learn the ropes and socialize during a lockdown.

Good luck out there, Starport!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen a thread or two where snail fleets of 10ish or so players are looking to join forces with another fleet that has many openings. Perhaps this can be worked out for you
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are new to Star Trek Timelines, want to join a fleet, and also learn the ropes, we are here for you.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    All are welcome.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you a solo player tired of all the relentless recruiting PMs you get from jerks like me? Well here's the pitch: join my fleet, Starport, form your own squadron, hang the do not dusturb sign, and we'll leave you alone forever. Not only will the recruiting stop, but you'll gain access to our starbase and you'll have a direct line to me if you ever need advice/help. I'm almost always available, and eager to offer assistance.
  • Options
    Hi. You still recruiting? I am Tribble 1 and I have been playing for years. I am currently Captain level 70 and have spent the last year and a half as part of a fleet that no longer does anything including room upgrades that I contribute to, but have no power to initiate. I love faction events.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tribble 1 Absolutely! We have open enrollment turned on, and if that doesn't work let's try and meet up.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey, we've had several new recruits recently and I gotta say, things are really looking up for us. If you are looking for a chill fleet where you can be yourself with no pressure, if you are new and want some place where you can learn the ropes, if you prefer to play solo and just want to take advantage of our starbase, or if you want to join up just to chat, Starport is here for you.

I make myself available as often as possible to help out Starport members, and if you join up I'll help you in any way I can, I enjoy teaching the game.
  • Options
    XonakXonak ✭✭
    Starport is great. So glad we made the switch. No question unanswered, no guidance unavailable, no pressure to chat, no pressure to shut up.

And if you join now you can be in my awesomely named squadron the NACELLE CARTEL. Oh that's right. I did a rhyme. Because I had time. Because of Starport.

Now tell me THAT'S not a pitch!
  • Options
    Do you need a Squad Leader?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need a Squad Leader?

I let those decisions sort themselves.
  • Options
    How are you guys looking for the event this weekend? I think my fleet will largely be doing thresholds. Do you guys tend to chill or attack during galaxy events?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say the goal for most is the 130K SR copy, that is the highest return on investment in a Galaxy event.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    When there are two versions of your favorite character with the rank of admiral giving you completely opposite recommendations!

ms5w72blxsa4.jpg

These are the moments we train for!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    26 slots left open. Join now before they fill up. *Tick tock*
  • Options
    Congrats on a great event, @Bylo Band . You got a huge amount of VP this week. Surely a large amount of honor must've come along with that. Way to make the most of this skirmish. :)
    Farewell 🖖