Home The Bridge

Sudden Honor Increase

Not sure if this is a bug or something else (and afraid to post this :) )

Last night I had around 220k honor. When I just checked, I was sitting around 320k.

I asked my fleet is they noticed anything similar. At first, they didn't. But one thinks theirs went up about 50k. Another around 20k. Haven't figured any rhyme or reason to it yet.

Anyone else notice this?
"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I just noticed this as well, as mine increased from 150K to 250K within the past 2 hours, apparently.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »

Last night I had around 220k honor. When I just checked, I was sitting around 320k.

I asked my fleet is they noticed anything similar. At first, they didn't. But one thinks theirs went up about 50k. Another around 20k. Haven't figured any rhyme or reason to it yet.

Anyone else notice this?

Polywatergate stealth compensation?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Course the ones with multiple hundreds of thousands get a free bonus. What is this, a bank?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine increased as well, but only by 20k
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice this?

The thought did actually cross my mind. I think I only bought one of those packs (didn't get her). Did get one from event rewards.
  • I got 0. Probably won't get the extra voyage exclusives either as i am not yet strong enough to hit 6hr (almost) so by the time i can they will return it to 1 only.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine has also gone up. I did a ss on Monday and I've gone up around 15,000 since then. Not entirely sure as I don't keep absolute track on it, but I remember thinking a few days if I claimed my latest achievement it would be around what it is now. I've done voyages and fleet claims and a pack since then so around 15,000 is my estimate
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I haven't seen anything yet. I had 270,000 last night and still have the same
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get any additional honor :neutral:
  • I got no additional honor, but now I have 5 extra slots (150 instead of 145)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice this?

The thought did actually cross my mind. I think I only bought one of those packs (didn't get her). Did get one from event rewards.

I want to be happy for a fleetmate getting this much extra honor, but dammit I feel fleeced only getting 20k! Look forward to the reasoning once the official communication is out from Shan
    Yateball wrote: »

Anyone else notice this?

I want to be happy for a fleetmate getting this much extra honor, but dammit I feel fleeced only getting 20k! Look forward to the reasoning once the official communication is out from Shan

Don't hate me :)
    k3v wrote: »
    I got no additional honor, but now I have 5 extra slots (150 instead of 145)

After a restart, mine just went up by 5 too.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Somewhere between 15 & 20K here. A fleet mate got 170K.

5 more crew slots here too
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Anyone else notice this?

Don't hate me :)

*whispers to self* Niven is Remmick, Niven is Remmick

eoh1yy3ktywn.gif
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    54k honor here, but no slots.

edit: got the 5 extra slots after restarting a second time. Or, more correctly, I got a popup in game kicking me out, so after killing and restarting, the slots were there.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • I went from ~31K to ~121K, so I jumped 90K as well.

Based on Shan's message, I'm going to just sit on that honor for the immediate future, but... must... resist... begolds... and citations...
    I went from ~31K to ~121K, so I jumped 90K as well.

Based on Shan's message, I'm going to just sit on that honor for the immediate future, but... must... resist... begolds... and citations...

Yeah, I've got some 3/5s that suddenly became real tempting to finish, but was scared to touch the mystery honor.
  • I went from 30k to 190K, and yes, I bought the citations. Have a few 4/5s I wanted to finish. Got 5 extra slots, too!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Picard has me pretty pumped
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the free 4* citation will allow me to be rid of Mirror Dax finally
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I got the slots, but I don't think I got any honor.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I got approximately 40K honor and 5 slots. I wonder if it’s some sort of compensation for having purchased citations for previously announced as one-time drop Voyages-only crew.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hava Nagila! I think DB did a solid on this one.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    We also recognize that some of you have used citations to fuse these exclusive crew and we have taken that into account. Each player having fused these specific crew by way of citations has been automatically awarded some Honor based on the number of citations used. Please make sure to restart your game to see the updated amount.

As this is quite the celebration we are also sending you 1x 4* citation via in-game mail.

Thank you for celebrating with us,

The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Oh nice! 5 free crew slots! No honor though, unless it was such a small amount that it didn't register to me.

Thank you DB! Also crew slots appear to be HALF OFF right now! And Dabo!

EDIT: To say THANK YOU DB for real! This is awesome. Thank you for the slots and the 4* citation!
  • how much per Citation.. i used 3 on Thot Gor.. and haven't seen an honor increase...
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much per Citation.. i used 3 on Thot Gor.. and haven't seen an honor increase...

I did Thot Gor for the mega and I received the honor. Maybe its still working through the servers or an app restart might be needed.