Home The Bridge

Sudden Honor Increase

Comments

• @Shan at what point of not getting any honor for fused voyage only crew do I need to put in a ticket for it?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t cite any voyage crew. Got some honor.

Did get one of the early 2nd drops adding a star to Thot Gor, are they somehow assuming that was a cite?
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also recognize that some of you have used citations to fuse these exclusive crew and we have taken that into account. Each player having fused these specific crew by way of citations has been automatically awarded some Honor based on the number of citations used. Please make sure to restart your game to see the updated amount.

As this is quite the celebration we are also sending you 1x 4* citation via in-game mail.

Thank you for celebrating with us,

The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team
    Hmm, if that’s the case, I’m still short about 50K honor.

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • I didn’t cite any voyage crew. Got some honor.

Did get one of the early 2nd drops adding a star to Thot Gor, are they somehow assuming that was a cite?

Shhh, enjoy it and don't complain. At least you got some honor. I have 4/6 of them FF and I didn't get any honor.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Hang on to your space boots, a communique is coming soon :)

Wow that was a very pleasant surprise on multiple levels. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find where those space boots flew off to...
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a theory that they missed citations used on any vaulted crew.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    I didn’t cite any voyage crew. Got some honor.

Shhh, enjoy it and don't complain. At least you got some honor. I have 4/6 of them FF and I didn't get any honor.

Not complaining. Some speculation on discord that if folks have them frozen they didn’t get honor.
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »

Yeah, I froze Thot Gor and Col Worf.
  • I didn’t cite any voyage crew. Got some honor.

Something similar with a fleetmate, he has a bunch of fuses, but none through honor. I think they're simply mathing out how many stars beyond 1 you have, and awarding a citation for each (although apparently forgetting people who froze them). I used 3 citations from the $25 5 x 4* citation offer on The Clown, and I got 54k free honor. So no complaint here!
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

That would make sense as all of mine are frozen.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I got the honor for the one in my active crew, but none for the ones in my cryo.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it, and done right.

Sadly, you should be afraid to post that here, as DB's typical behavior is very atypical and anti-customer. DB says whoops, "we screwed up, we're taking that back, but have a nice screw you!" Instead good service has an attitude of good will and customer retention and says "sorry, our bad, but the error was in your favor keep it and remember us fondly."
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    The honor was if you used citations to FF the voyage only crew, since they now will drop multiple times. I had FF 2 of them so far, which is why I got around 18,000 * 3 * 2 = 108,000
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

That would make sense as all of mine are frozen.

Actually that makes sense. I have Thot Gar frozen, but have Clown and Jannar thawed, and only got around 100k (guessing 108k).
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports about the potential issue with vaulted crew, letting the team know!
  • I’m usually against all the complaining on here, but it’s my turn now.

I’m actually quite annoyed at that. What it means is that those who used citations on the Voyage exclusive crew get to have it completely free, while those who didn’t get absolutely nothing.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports about the potential issue with vaulted crew, letting the team know!

At the time.. my Thot Gor was frozen (missed) but with the crew slots... I unfroze him.... so will he be missed in the frozen crew sweep?
  • GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I only have one exclusive Crew, Thot Gor...but I did not get any honour for him, even though he was not in the freezer.

I have already opened a ticket.
  • Galdran wrote: »
    I only have one exclusive Crew, Thot Gor...but I did not get any honour for him, even though he was not in the freezer.

hmmm wonder if the issue is they just missed Thot Gor....
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

At the time.. my Thot Gor was frozen (missed) but with the crew slots... I unfroze him.... so will he be missed in the frozen crew sweep?

It will depend on the timing.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galdran wrote: »

The Honor was automatically added to your account.
  • [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Spocky wrote: »
    I’m usually against all the complaining on here, but it’s my turn now.

I’m actually quite annoyed at that. What it means is that those who used citations on the Voyage exclusive crew get to have it completely free, while those who didn’t get absolutely nothing.

I wouldn't call me spending $100 on the $25/5 4* citations free. Now go back to not complaining...

Exactly, money & game resources went into accummulating the honor spent on those citations, not to mention the dilithium spent extending voyages to get them in the first place. I was only lucky enough to get the The Clown within my usual 8-hour voyages. They're definitely not free.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spocky wrote: »
    I’m usually against all the complaining on here, but it’s my turn now.

I sort-of agree with this. I think they could have just refunded half of the honor back, and made everyone happy.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to make a big difference to an account that could already afford these citations, so I'm content with this refund (even though I don't get any honor back myself!).
  • Thanks, Shan!! It's all there now and all this honor is much appreciated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thawing is now complete, please restart your game to make sure to see the updated amount of Honor, if applicable of course.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Shan!! It's all there now and all this honor is much appreciated.

Yup, mine just went up about 50k (guessing 48k). Thank you for the quick response.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Galdran wrote: »

The Honor was automatically added to your account.

I got the hnour now, that was fast!
  • So basically those who cited voyage only crew got some copies for free. What happens if I cite them now? Do I still get my honor back?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantomas wrote: »
    So basically those who cited voyage only crew got some copies for free. What happens if I cite them now? Do I still get my honor back?

No.
    Now you have another option to fuse those crew.