Home The Bridge

Sudden Honor Increase

13»

Comments

• Shan wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports about the potential issue with vaulted crew, letting the team know!

At the time.. my Thot Gor was frozen (missed) but with the crew slots... I unfroze him.... so will he be missed in the frozen crew sweep?

It will depend on the timing.

yup.. perfectly wrong timing... in my excitement of the new crew slots and prepping for tomorrow by unthawing him.... ticket open.. im sure support will take care of it.

Thanks again Shan for your time and effort that you put into the forums and the game!
  • I didn’t cite any voyage crew. Got some honor.

Did get one of the early 2nd drops adding a star to Thot Gor, are they somehow assuming that was a cite?

Same. Maybe it has something to do with getting two Guinans for 1000 dillemas?
  • Thanks for the quick fix Shan
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Spocky wrote: »
    I’m usually against all the complaining on here, but it’s my turn now.

I’m actually quite annoyed at that. What it means is that those who used citations on the Voyage exclusive crew get to have it completely free, while those who didn’t get absolutely nothing.

I sort-of agree with this. I think they could have just refunded half of the honor back, and made everyone happy.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to make a big difference to an account that could already afford these citations, so I'm content with this refund (even though I don't get any honor back myself!).

As someone who got one of the citation deals and used three of them on Thot Gor for last month’s mega event, only getting half of my purchase back would have made me the complete opposite of happy.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frozen Honor is taking a bit longer but it is thawing and will make its way to you shortly!
    Thanks much for the update and for this decision in general. And, of course, the slots!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Hang on to your space boots, a communique is coming soon :)

Someone stole my space boots. *commence holding on to my space crocs*
  • Polywatergate stealth compensation?

The cynical part of me wonders if this is a "look at the shiny and forget all that other stuff", I guess we'll find out when, shortly after the next inevitable screw-up, we get something to celebrate the 27 years since the grandson of Shatner's cousin's neighbour in 1978 earned his Scouts badge in tying knots.

In 40-odd years I've never said thank you through gritted teeth, so here's a first - thank you DB.