Home The Bridge

New Gauntlet Legendary soon?

Comments

• [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for amanda rogers
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    I hope its someone I don't want because it's so unlikely to get them

Same. So I hope it’s someone who always gets an A.

I gotta admit I don't understand that reference..

Turn the sound on and find a Wesley to click on.

Sound? What sound?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the next one is Archer with Surak's katra (Cmd/Sec/Eng) but we all know of DB's disdain for Enterprise.
  • Nomad
  • Good god is that an iconic Wesley Crusher quote? It's no wonder I've never watched an episode featuring him too heavily. Bloomin eck
  • Lazarus would be fantastic. Not any character from Discovery. Enough marketing.
  • I'm not sure there's anyone from Discovery yet that could be considered iconic. Though I do know there are plenty of people hankering after Prime Lorca. I wouldn't consider him a primet candidate though. No-one stands out for me, although I do Iike the show.
  • Weyoun 6
  • A bunch of good ideas so far, but another few: Organian-possessed Tucker (or Sato, though we just had one of her in an event) (ENT), The Companion (TOS), or Kevin Uxbridge (TNG).
  • I hope the next one is Archer with Surak's katra (Cmd/Sec/Eng) but we all know of DB's disdain for Enterprise.

That would be a good second for me. Actually he'd be better IF Emissary Sisko was in the Honor Hall. I'd go for both that way.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion they should only change gauntlet exclusive crew every 12 months. For reasons...RNG.
    While some have already 5+ Caretakers, others, even those that play 24/7 and always finish high, are still waiting for their first copy.

+1. I agree wholeheartedly.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of good ideas so far, but another few: Organian-possessed Tucker (or Sato, though we just had one of her in an event) (ENT), The Companion (TOS), or Kevin Uxbridge (TNG).

Kevin Uxbridge would be a good choice, especially as SEC/COM/SCI.
    In my opinion they should only change gauntlet exclusive crew every 12 months. For reasons...RNG.
    While some have already 5+ Caretakers, others, even those that play 24/7 and always finish high, are still waiting for their first copy.

Having just gotten my third star for the Caretaker tonight from an end reward box (41st place, too), I almost feel like I have stolen a Caretaker from someone who doesn’t have one at all. I know that’s not really how it works, of course, but my heart goes out to those who have played thousands of round with no success.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Only legendary that would make me play gauntlet is, you know, that card that balances rng and crits to actually make gauntlet fair, i forget what he or she is called but im sure its on the wiki. Oh wait, it doesnt exist, because gauntlet rng isnt fair!

lol truth;)
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    There is a common theme for Gauntlet Legendary. It's a ''higher sort of being''.

Locutus - assimilated Picard
    Guinan - I don't know what's her story but she had some sort of powers even Q was afraid of her
    Caretaker - really strong being

So that means that it could only be something higher like Quinn, Q2, Female Q, Kir'Shara Archer, Prophet Sisko, Prophet Jake, Pai-Wrath Kira, Riker Q, 8472 Bootby etc.

Id go for the Female Q I love that char, has she been used already?
  • How about a villian? How about the tar blob that ate Polywater Yar.
  • DeanWins wrote: »
    Only legendary that would make me play gauntlet is, you know, that card that balances rng and crits to actually make gauntlet fair, i forget what he or she is called but im sure its on the wiki. Oh wait, it doesnt exist, because gauntlet rng isnt fair!

lol truth;)

Amen brother lol
  • Having just gotten my third star for the Caretaker tonight from an end reward box (41st place, too), I almost feel like I have stolen a Caretaker from someone who doesn’t have one at all. I know that’s not really how it works, of course, but my heart goes out to those who have played thousands of round with no success.

Rank really doesn’t matter then I guess. I just don’t get how you can play every day and get nothing.

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Having just gotten my third star for the Caretaker tonight from an end reward box (41st place, too), I almost feel like I have stolen a Caretaker from someone who doesn’t have one at all. I know that’s not really how it works, of course, but my heart goes out to those who have played thousands of round with no success.

Rank really doesn’t matter then I guess. I just don’t get how you can play every day and get nothing.

Rank means pretty much nothing. I have finished first and got 7 three star items I didn't need and finished in the 50s with needed items and cron rewards.

I know people who have played for years without a gauntlet legend and new players who have multiple copies.

Personally I got one star on the caretaker and nothing from the other two and have picked up several legends from the single prem pulls I have won on the gauntlet.

Getting more legend chars this way seems almost wrong!
  • How about a villian? How about the tar blob that ate Polywater Yar.

DB ?

(Wife elbows me in the shoulder)

Ooh you mean in the show !?
    Artimus I believe was the..chaps.. name..
    Lol at least they wouldn't have to worry about an actor releasing image rights eh ? Hehehe..

I like this Idea, I also like (a lot of these)
    Enterprises "Future guy"
  • Having just gotten my third star for the Caretaker tonight from an end reward box (41st place, too), I almost feel like I have stolen a Caretaker from someone who doesn’t have one at all. I know that’s not really how it works, of course, but my heart goes out to those who have played thousands of round with no success.

Took me several months of constantly playing and in the top 10 usually before I got first Caretaker... and I wasn't in the top 10 then. Then I got my 2nd Caretaker 4 days later... just weird.
  • It took me ages to get both Guinan and The Caretaker, and almost every time from a weird box or a low score at the end. It's just RNG and I don't think there's anything you can do apart from play and open boxes. I count myself luck to have Guinan 2/5 and The Caretaker 3/5 because I know serious players who haven't seen either. I was going to quit Gauntlet before I got Guinan : then again after playing months with no Caretaker. I used to find it frustrating but now I just do it when I remember. The only reason for this thread was to start a conversation really,
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Nearly 19,000 gauntlet rounds, many top-10 finishes, no Caretaker... help me RNG, you're my only hope!

Once I get at least 1 copy of the Caretaker then, by all means, refresh the gauntlet legendary!
  • How about pregnant Trip for next gauntlet legendary :)
  • My vote is for Coffee Nebula bahahaha.

Or serious this time, an updated Traveller.