New Gauntlet Legendary soon?

124»

Comments

• Maybe Number One from the pilot. That would be a nice tribute
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNG - Locutus
    TNG - Guinan
    Voyager - Caretaker

So someone from DS9 (the most popular show), ENT or TOS.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just showed up in the vault.
    Mirror Armus
    ybsgvj34pbxx.jpg
    Does he save Yar's life? That would be nice.
    Let’s fly!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's think through what's needed in gauntlet. Here's what most folks have, starting with the previous gauntlet grand prizes:
    • Locutus -- SCI/DIP/SEC
    • Guinan -- DIP/MED/SEC
    • Caretaker -- ENG/SCI/MED
    Also available to everyone in the honor hall:
    • Kahless -- CMD/SEC/DIP
    • Cpt. Bev -- MED/CMD/DIP
    And a couple of the mega event recurring crew have been great in gauntlet, too:
    • Mirror Picard - CMD/SEC/SCI
    • Surak - SCI/DIP/CMD
    So, what's missing? A security monster is the missing piece - one that pairs with skills other than command. Ideally, SEC/ENG/MED, but the main thing is a very high security score. Are there any "super"-crew out there that would fit that bill?

I will tag on with me, errr, I mean Nomad here.

So Nomad clearly has great security as it zapped two red shirts out of existence, zapped the 'high security' cell out of existence and zapped more than 4 billion people out of existence from the Malurian star system and its attack on the Enterprise was equivalent to 90 photon torpedoes in 1 blast while taking 0 damage from Enterprise return fire.

Next trait would be Med. Nomad killed Scotty but after reviewing the medical files was able to repair the damage and bring him back. Nomad also mind wiped Uhura without doing any damage, so clearly it had good medical knowledge.

Engineering would be the third trait, Nomad "effected repairs" to the Enterprise and increased engine efficiency by 57%.

So something like SEC/MED/ENG or SEC/ENG/MED, I will be ALL IN (maybe twice) for that card! :smiley:

This sounds like the best suggestion so far. Thanks for making it, @Nomad (FADM:Patterns of Force)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Gauntlet desperately needs a revamp. Some type of gauntlet token system to make rewards more fair based on rounds played and placement.

I just now got caretaker and have over 20K achievement and finish top 3 almost every match.

DB also needs to be smart in who they pick as reward and who is 100K offer. The reward should not be a gamechanger like caretaker with 800 engineering base. Crusher should have been reward (and caretaker for 100k) as thier are tons of medical counters, but without caretaker, you are going to suffer in eng gauntlets.

All retired rewards should go to honor hall for 100K to keep level playing field for new players.

This
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madame Q would be cool. But I agree Captain Spock would be pretty awesome.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, has anyone else noticed that a lot of 5% chance opponents are hitting that 5% chance crit a little toooo often lately? Even in gauntlet rounds I win, the opponent who has a 5% chance to crit somehow manages to do so. And I've just felt like this has occurred a whole lot in the past 2-3 weeks.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.