Home The Bridge

Further Dissing of Enterprise

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Here you go, Banjo — how the splash screen might look with a few Legendary versions of ENT crew... B)

0dsmzycfalcg.jpg

3ph1ify6lwxr.jpg

h742xpbeboc9.jpg

Wonderful. It would have to be Tucker. His pose is the best fit and none of the others are captains.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Data1001
    How about the new Hoshi? That would work great, though it would change the boy/girl balance.
  • Elynduil wrote: »
    Reed grew on me a lot.
    They didn't give him a lot and I think he made the most of it.

A lot of what he did was subtle..
    He was generally a reserved Brit who live to blow &-_$+ up.

He's not Picard..
    But I sometimes think, his would Picard have acted as a Tactical / Security guy and I think Reed about sums it up..
    Though we may have had a bit of an easier time learning about pineapple if it were Picard. Lol

“Reserved”. Except when he was whinging and generally acting like a spoiled teenager because he felt threatened by a MACO... that’s when my indifference to him evolved into active dislike.

Okay, let's have a group of people get hired at where you work, and they all seem equally or more capable of doing your job. Wouldn't you feel your job threatened?

I just thought he was a man of great pride because of his lineage and bringing the MACO on board was a slap in the face.

It usually means you're about to be replaced with a cheaper version. He had every right to stand his ground and prove his worth.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Data1001
    How about the new Hoshi? That would work great, though it would change the boy/girl balance.

I agree. Tucker fits in there quite nicely

Elynduil wrote: »
    Reed grew on me a lot.

He's not Picard..
    But I sometimes think, his would Picard have acted as a Tactical / Security guy and I think Reed about sums it up..
    Though we may have had a bit of an easier time learning about pineapple if it were Picard. Lol

“Reserved”. Except when he was whinging and generally acting like a spoiled teenager because he felt threatened by a MACO... that’s when my indifference to him evolved into active dislike.

Okay, let's have a group of people get hired at where you work, and they all seem equally or more capable of doing your job. Wouldn't you feel your job threatened?

I just thought he was a man of great pride because of his lineage and bringing the MACO on board was a slap in the face.

It usually means you're about to be replaced with a cheaper version. He had every right to stand his ground and prove his worth.

Agreed. If that happened to me at work I would step up and show them why they selected me for my job in the first place. Mine is a tough gig. A kid fresh out of college with a briefcase and a new haircut would be eaten alive.

• Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Reed grew on me a lot.

He's not Picard..

Agreed. If that happened to me at work I would step up and show them why they selected me for my job in the first place. Mine is a tough gig. A kid fresh out of college with a briefcase and a new haircut would be eaten alive.

You're a lion tamer?
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Reed grew on me a lot.

He's not Picard..

You're a lion tamer?

No I manage teamsters overnight in Chicago.

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Reed grew on me a lot.

He's not Picard..

You're a lion tamer?

You have my respect! :)
    Reed grew on me a lot.

He's not Picard..

You're a lion tamer?

You have my respect! :)

Thank you sir.
    How about this mixture of rarity among the crew as well as representing each series.
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

All captains except Burnham. But I see why you did it. Burnham is the main character as are the others

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this mixture of rarity among the crew as well as representing each series.
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

How about all characters pointing to the right?
  • How about this mixture of rarity among the crew as well as representing each series.
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

I was gonna ask you to do all Mirrors but there isn't a Mirror Burnham... Yet
  • How about this mixture of rarity among the crew as well as representing each series.
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

Yeah it's surprising that Mirror Burnham hasn't been added to the game yet.
    hcq78gwnb5u0.jpg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Enterprise. Trip, T'Pol and Malcolm keep me watching the show when Archer made me want to spew. And, as Brits, my wife and I really like Malcolm.

Malcolm was a bad **tsk tsk**$ who took care of business. I want him mounting my rescue. Plus, he always ate what was put in front of him.

You mean like when he got into a fist fight with Major Hayes because he felt threatened by him? Or when he helped Section 31 to kidnap Phlox? If you are going to celebrate an Enterprise crewmember celebrate the best one, PORTHOS!
    uwbc2we6925e.jpg

Yes. He kicked Hayes’ butt. He felt it was necessary and he did. That’s s guy I want in my corner. And there was greater things going on when Phlox was kidnapped. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and the needs were a great many in that situation.

I agree with you, but you have to admit, he should have just immediately come out and told everything to Archer BEFORE they ended up in the mess they were in. That was a huge breach of trust, plus the Enterprise crew was often so much more capable than Section 31 at that time as well as the rest of Starfleet.

Well Archer did have a lot on his mind at the time to be bothered with that but your point is good. Especially considering how he was a very protocol by the book kinda guy. And the Enterprise was very capable but they didn’t have the code to shut the grid down. Plus Harris did say they couldn’t take the chance that Phlox may refuse

Yeah you gotta always trust the judgement of the super secret squirrel when it possible moral conflicts.

Integrity is a female Porthos.

• PolPol ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Phlox is my favorite Enterprise carácter ... and my second Trek doctor after THE doctor :D

sorry Porthos...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    JazzRiker wrote: »
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

hcq78gwnb5u0.jpg

Sounds like everyone wants Mirror Burnham pretty badly. I'll let the designers know.
    I want a Mirror Burnham. And maybe throw in a new Tilly while you're at it. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • No no no. We all know everyone wants Porthos. 3* Porthos + new 3* Archer = Super 4* character with top 4* voyage score.
  • No no no. We all know everyone wants Porthos. 3* Porthos + new 3* Archer = Super 4* character with top 4* voyage score.

@Banjo1012 that is for you.
  • JazzRiker wrote: »
    01s4hiq6u1fa.jpeg

hcq78gwnb5u0.jpg

Sounds like everyone wants Mirror Burnham pretty badly. I'll let the designers know.

Yes please! Pretty please!
    edited September 2018
    No no no. We all know everyone wants Porthos. 3* Porthos + new 3* Archer = Super 4* character with top 4* voyage score.

That would be sweet! In the spirit of Halloween, Banjo and Schmallen making a 4* card. The security stats would be through the roof!gtlcu0bv502n.jpeg

No no no. We all know everyone wants Porthos. 3* Porthos + new 3* Archer = Super 4* character with top 4* voyage score.

That would be sweet! In the spirit of Halloween, Banjo and Schmallen making a 4* card. The security stats would be through the roof!gtlcu0bv502n.jpeg

If you want a Halloween crewperson, Kirk should really be in the mix somewhere.

Ah, because that’s a Captain Kirk mask. Good catch!

Ah, because that’s a Captain Kirk mask. Good catch!

B)
  • That made m

That made me smile. 🙂
    That made m

That made me smile. 🙂

Thanks man we LOVE Halloween. The holiday, not the movie. They really need to stop making the movies. It’s so over done