Home The Bridge

Can we Please have a week with no event???!!!?!?

13»

Comments

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This week's galaxy is as close as you'll ever get to a by week or eventless week. DBs model is to sell packs weekly, and their targets would fall short and possibly put them in the red of they didn't'. The best we can do is put our competitiveness and OCD aside, and say I'm skipping the event.

Personally, I'll calculate the cost to get the first or second supply kit, and bail at that point. Some new players may not have the 4* FF, so they'll buy or play for them. For those that do, DB has diluted the packs so you have a 5% chance of getting goatee Sarek, instead of the usual 10, requiring double the pack purchases.

Welcome to life as a "micro"transaction cow.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week's galaxy is as close as you'll ever get to a by week or eventless week. DBs model is to sell packs weekly, and their targets would fall short and possibly put them in the red of they didn't'. The best we can do is put our competitiveness and OCD aside, and say I'm skipping the event.

Personally, I'll calculate the cost to get the first or second supply kit, and bail at that point. Some new players may not have the 4* FF, so they'll buy or play for them. For those that do, DB has diluted the packs so you have a 5% chance of getting goatee Sarek, instead of the usual 10, requiring double the pack purchases.

Exactly. I’m going to craft one item and that’s it. That is a weekend off
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

So basically a free (water) weekend? 😜

People... FYI Banjo and I have been ripping each other about the “free water” crowd since the days he used the name Enterprise was Best so don’t read too much into it... it’s all just good fun banter...

People... FYI Banjo and I have been ripping each other about the “free water” crowd since the days he used the name Enterprise was Best so don’t read too much into it... it’s all just good fun banter...

Ha! Yes I am going to sit back and collect a few free things. But I have bought enough burgers to not feel bad about it. Kind of like a card that you get punched with every purchase. Buy 10 burgers get the 11th free.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha! Yes I am going to sit back and collect a few free things. But I have bought enough burgers to not feel bad about it. Kind of like a card that you get punched with every purchase. Buy 10 burgers get the 11th free.

Can you give me the free burger card when you’re done punching? I think you owe me one... 😝
    I’ll even have uber eats deliver it to you
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll even have uber eats deliver it to you

Thanks for not forgetting my delivery as well. The concorde with your reward champagne should arrive soon!