Home The Bridge

Mirror T'Pol offer 10$ or $25?

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Im sure some of the older repeat crew like Klingon Bride Jadzia were only 10$, yet the latest Mirror T'Pol offer is priced at $25

TOOO fricking expensive for me. 10$ I Might have been tempted.
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Yep, for £10 I would’ve happily gone for this offer...not for £23.99...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like that Sato offer all over again. Overpriced or outdated junk because of an upcoming event.

I'll probably never go back to buying offers.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for new cards being 25 and old, busted cards being 10... Reeks of a money grab.
  • 💸
    Nope. Hard pass!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Overpriced for an older and underpowered card like this one.
  • Meh. And I was hoping on a mirror T'Pol in the rewards, like some events agoo they did with a rerun and the previous 5* prize.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    So wasn't the line they gave us last time "This offer is $25 because Killy is a newer more powerful character and that's why these aren't 10 bucks anymore"

So...... what's the line now? Cuz this is an older less powerful character - still $25

I believe that was player speculation as to why the price bump. DB never said that.
    Also would have bought at $9.99 (so probably a good thing it's $24.99 ;))

Less than stellar 5* (I don't have her and wouldn't mind getting a copy, but not for $25)
    Chrons I already have thousands of
    Credits I already have over 27 million of
    VIP points which do absolutely nothing for me

You need to start turning those credits into boosts or honor! I spend 8M credits a few weeks ago and got 2 5* crew out of it.
  • How? By buying standard 10 packs? I already use my merits only for pulls but perhaps it's time to start using credits for it as well.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Another copy of an older crew, for A$39? There simply isn't a big enough crack pipe in the world to make me say yes to that.
  • I would have had to think about it at least a little bit for $10. Thanks for saving me the trouble, DB.
  • Another copy of an older crew, for **tsk tsk**39? There simply isn't a big enough crack pipe in the world to make me say yes to that.

I applaud your creative phrasing Mr.President.

I too must say..
    "Really ?" "Are you sure ?"
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might have considered it but mid month and 25£ our survey says.... x
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DB, you might get some takers (not me) on a faction event, but on a galaxy weekend? Her voyage value is decent, but players will to spend that much under the right conditions have plenty as good or better, her shuttle and gauntlet values are nominal. She is worth $9.99 because it is a cool card, but for $24.99 she has to offer an immediate benefit. In a galaxy event she just is not bringing enough to the table.
  • $25 seems high. I get you are getting a legendary and chronitons but there isn't much motivation for me to do it. $10.00 I would have gotten immediately. I am sure a lot of people are buying at $25 though so I am sure DB figures they will make more this way.
    How? By buying standard 10 packs? I already use my merits only for pulls but perhaps it's time to start using credits for it as well.

Yes, buy the 90,000 credit packs. Get gear for galaxy events plus occasional honor. Also you can start maxing those 2* ships you'll never use.
  • 25 bucks for such an „old“ legendary with average status. Wonder how many will bite , regardless. But as mentioned here already.....for 10 bucks DB would have made more revenue, no doubt.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see they also highlight how "inspiring" she is, despite that card not having that particular trait.
  • Isn't this the second time they've used "Inspiring" on one of these offers falsely?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • What’s that I hear? Ah...the sound of hundreds, if not thousands, of wallets shutting all at the same time.

You got a chuckle out of me for this comment.

I look forward to all those that did drop $25 for a mediocre card just to find one of her in the threshold rewards. Let the complaining begin........... NOW!!
  • I'll admit, I bit. I had her at 4/5, and didn't mind the extra chronitons. But if she wasn't that close or a character I hadn't had...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this the second time they've used "Inspiring" on one of these offers falsely?

At least the second.
  • Acer wrote: »
    I'll admit, I bit. I had her at 4/5, and didn't mind the extra chronitons. But if she wasn't that close or a character I hadn't had...

I hope your choice to buy doesn't cause remorse when the threshold rewards come out for your sake. I need two stars, but not at that price.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested