Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Ready to Rumble - 09/27

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to faction events because I can regularly finish comfortably in the top-1000 to get the new 5* crew... but a non-canon Tucker? Ugh...
  • Options
    Not too many bonus crew for this one. I wonder if we’ll get traits added.
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I would be much more excited about faction events if there was a way to get the threshold super rare to 4/4 without buying packs.

You can ... use a citation. :)
    Spare my precious honor for a super rare!?! Never!!!

I am now picturing Gollum holding some honor with the words, "My Precious".
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No traits bonus for this event.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Well that's interesting
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will limit possible crew. I know I have very few. Big advantage to whales.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without a trait bonus to help flesh out crew, it looks like a threshold-and-out for me. A new Q is nice, so there is something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Soooo many merits going to be spent on defrost this week. Bah!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Commander Tucker

Rescue Tucker
    Florist Q

EV Suit Tucker
    Mirror Tucker
    Captain Q
    Human Q
    Marshal of France Q

North Star Tucker
    Judge Q
    Sheriff of Nottingham Q
    Mariachi Q

I only have 4 crew out of the list here, and then only the low level ones.
    I'm gonna have trouble filling even 1 shuttle.😫 This is gonna be difficult event for me even to clear threshold. 😔
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you. It's nice to see an event for once where we're not overflowing in crew. Good reason to improve your overall crew and not just focus on event crew all the time.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Well I definitely need this Q. I feel like he should be the Gold though
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to an event with minimal crew, it will be nice to not have every shuttle be loaded with event crew and 95% win rates, good to have some variety
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Boy it sure has been a while since I've been legitimately interested in an event. Hopefully this one'll appeal to some folks!

Yeah, same here. The Dominion Mega was an extreme disappointment... the only Legendary crew I was interested in was Changeling Martok, until I saw his stats. Haven't been interested in an event 5* since. If the next Mega event is Voyager themed or something, I'm kind of concerned that my interest in the game in general will seriously waiver.

I hope everyone who is interested in these cards has fun, though.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

Whales would have had the best crew whether it was a large list or not.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I would be much more excited about faction events if there was a way to get the threshold super rare to 4/4 without buying packs.

You can ... use a citation. :)
    Spare my precious honor for a super rare!?! Never!!!

I am now picturing Gollum holding some honor with the words, "My Precious".

Hehe, yes, that was what I going for. Glad you caught that, it makes me smile.
    2j3g7lqu8a1c.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I for one like it when there are not dozens upon dozens of bonus crew. It over inflates the scores
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tcal wrote: »
    I for one like it when there are not dozens upon dozens of bonus crew. It over inflates the scores

It makes thresholds easier to complete for some that might otherwise struggle.

In general, I see the event crew as more of a multiplier. I'm sure at the micro-level, it impacts some ranks. But, on the whole, people are likely to fall in about the same place as they would under either a larger or smaller character pool.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Tucker

Rescue Tucker
    Florist Q

EV Suit Tucker
    Mirror Tucker
    Captain Q
    Human Q
    Marshal of France Q

North Star Tucker
    Judge Q
    Sheriff of Nottingham Q
    Mariachi Q

And not a single Medical Skill among them.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    nice one on 'pugilist' Q!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

When is that ever not the case?
  • Options
    A new Q!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    This new Tucker is a DB original :)

I’m all for more Enterprise crew, but could you maybe use the real ones before you start with the “originals”? Please?

I’m super happy we’re finally getting another Q event as well as Tucker, just disappointed DB has resorted to an “original” Tucker. Oh well. I know, enough complaining on the forum without me adding to it, so I’ll just be happy we’re getting another Q and Tucker.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to the new Trip and Q.
  • Options
    Hahaha Q eh. That's a good choice. Will give me a chance to finish Klaa which is great, and a fancy sounding Tucker variant that I'm looking forward to. What's not to like about this event?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me upon hearing there’s a new Trip: “yay my cute southern boy finally gets a new version”

Me upon hearing there’s a new Trip who’s some kind of athlete/fighter: “please be shirtless, please be shirtless, please be shirtless!”

ycjf9a7lrtz9.jpeg

Add a beard and that could almost be me...
  • Options
    Why a DB original Tucker when we still don't have any pregnant Tucker? I'll still want to get him if I can, of course, especially if he looks cute.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Oh! Come on! Where is the existing Legendary? Doh!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want clone Tucker, he was much cooler than regular Tucker and he was killed far too soon.
    Let’s fly!