Home The Bridge
Options

How many times have you seen the anti macro this event?

13»

Comments

• Options
    4 or more
    Proont wrote: »
    I see it frequently. Multiple times per day during events. I wonder if it has something to do with me playing on Steam or being a newer account. I started playing in July. Or maybe it's random chance and I'm just super unlucky.

I start to get the same idea, that it is working "well" on Steam, but maybe not on other platforms.
  • Options
    Once
    Proont wrote: »
    I see it frequently. Multiple times per day during events. I wonder if it has something to do with me playing on Steam or being a newer account. I started playing in July. Or maybe it's random chance and I'm just super unlucky.

I start to get the same idea, that it is working "well" on Steam, but maybe not on other platforms.

Thx for your input Capt. P 👍
  • Options
    Once
    I saw it once. It was after a fresh start. I logged in and did some daily stuff and solved a dilemma. After a few minutes, went into the event and built like one item and then got the message. It obviously isn’t working right.
  • Options
    Once
    I saw it once. It was after a fresh start. I logged in and did some daily stuff and solved a dilemma. After a few minutes, went into the event and built like one item and then got the message. It obviously isn’t working right.

Same here Capt. Durf, THX for your feedback👍
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have a specific update for this.
    I referred the team to this poll and other comments regarding the pop ups and their frequency.
    So that will be looked into.

As has been mentioned it is not an easy task and it will take many iterations.
  • Options
    Once
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not have a specific update for this.
    I referred the team to this poll and other comments regarding the pop ups and their frequency.
    So that will be looked into.

As has been mentioned it is not an easy task and it will take many iterations.

Thanks Shan for finally giving us some answer and letting the players know that the issue is being looked into.
    Knew that we could count on you!
    Would you please keep us apprised of the teams findings when they resolve?
    Many thanks again.
  • Options
    4 or more
    The last Hybrid event, the top 2 finished on 5 Million plus points, in other words posted over 4 Million in 2 days, not sure if that was humanly possible. So I don't think that DB have solved the macro problem at all.
  • Options
    Since others on the steam platform mentioned having seen it, I think that actually makes a lot of sense since it's probably a lot easier to develop a macro to play the event on the steam PC platform than for Android/iOS. The anti-macro measures may be targeting Steam platform more.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen it
    Since others on the steam platform mentioned having seen it, I think that actually makes a lot of sense since it's probably a lot easier to develop a macro to play the event on the steam PC platform than for Android/iOS. The anti-macro measures may be targeting Steam platform more.

I believe it’s impossible to create the kind of macro we’re discussing on iOS (possibly android too?) unless you have jailbroken (or rooted) the device.

So targeting Facebook and Steam would make a lot more sense I agree.