Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]New Immortal 600 cap bugged, stuck at 350

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Past Anomalies
So we see there is a new cap of 600 immortalized crew, increased from 350. I'm not sure if this was pushed unintentionally, but if you were hit 350 or surpassed it, the bar doesn't update to show your new total immortals. on my screen, it remains at 350/375. My cryo count is at about 440.
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the server update today there's been an increase in the achievement for immortalizing crew. However it isn't counting all the crew I already have. Currently the counter on the achievement is 350 but my vault counter is 397.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, at 409 but bar stuck on 350.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we see there is a new cap of 600 immortalized crew, increased from 350. I'm not sure if this was pushed unintentionally, but if you were hit 350 or surpassed it, the bar doesn't update to show your new total immortals. on my screen, it remains at 350/375. My cryo count is at about 440.

How many are unique?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    This makes me worried for the other counter-type achievement such as gauntlet rounds. Are all of my post-20k rounds actually being counted? Probably not.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

How many are unique?

All of mine, no duplicates
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

How many are unique?

Vault counter only shows unique cards.
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    I'm at 570, also stuck at 350 on Counter.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Same here. 387/620 showing in the vault. 350/375 showing on the achievements.

I've done some duplicates, maybe about 30-50, so I should be just over 400.

Even if you don't count the duplicates, I should get full credit for the 387 uniques
  • Options
    Restart the game. And as with other achievements that have been added, if You logged in prior to the change, you might need to wait until you log in tomorrow.
  • Options
    Restart the game. And as with other achievements that have been added, if You logged in prior to the change, you might need to wait until you log in tomorrow.

They always state if logging in already today would affect it. That's usually only an issue with new achievements or daily missions.

Another restart still hasn't changed the numbers.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Im also showing 350, but have 393 immortals. I’m fairly confident this will be fixed with the next daily reset. But I could easily be unpleasantly surprised.

Perhaps a message is coming out soon with this and all the other changes today, which might include more details. Sit tight everyone! Edit - just noticed there is a message, but looks like they’ve forgotten to include the usual blurb about waiting for next daily reset.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 460 Unique Immortals and mine is also showing 350/375

My guess is they just haven't applied the new immortals yet. I might be the nightly reset that corrects it as mentioned above.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Mine went up to 351 and 352 after finishing two crew, vault count is over 500
  • Options
    Really hope its just the daily reset and not wrong coding.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    I have 412 Unique Immortals and mine is also showing 350/375 :(
  • Options
    ditto, 385 immortals and it is stuck at 350/375.
  • Options
    Same here, submitted a CS ticket.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's more of an engineering issue, or DB just not explaining if it will fix itself at reset, i wouldn't burden CS with tickets
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Just coming in in the event this isn't a "what, you play before the day is half over?" problem: I am at 416 and also show as stuck at 350.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I'm figuring it will fix itself tomorrow, but I'm seeing the same thing

oqxxx337sgiy.png

na3hbso6ouer.png
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized Warship Janeway thanks to a lucky voyage drop, and my total went to 351 on the achievement screen...yet I have 372 immortalized in the vault screen, and the total should be 374 if duplicates are counted. Hopefully this will sort itself out sometime in the next 24 hrs.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update! Appreciate the news it's supposed to be retroactive.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else have a difference between. how many immortalized chars they actually have vs how many it indicates on the actual achievement list?
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any duplicates? They won't be counted in the cryo hall.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    nope I don't, my fleetmates have the same issue, one indicated it might be a bug, and he sent in a ticket, just wondering if others have as well
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    oh okay thanks Dr;) if they want to delete or move the thread its cool, just wasnt sure if peeps knew;)
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've checked and mine are displaying correctly. Maybe it's related to the new collection bonus that hasn't gone through quite correctly today.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    You're welcome. And, when I looked just now, it appears that it should be resolved by tomorrow and, if not, they'll look into it.