• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Sadly the daily reset didn t solved the issue. :/

asd4tqpvsxtz.jpeg
    ht6ta0268jf2.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Daily reset didn't solve the issue, but immortalizing one more crew before reset increased the counter to 351... It looks bad!
  • Options
    Having the same issue aswell, Daily reset did not fix the issue.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Iknamur_ wrote: »
    Daily reset didn't solve the issue, but immortalizing one more crew before reset increased the counter to 351...

Same.
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue. It looks bad! It's just a scam. :(
  • Options
    Can you say "sorrytons"? :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    Having the same issue. It looks bad! It's just a scam. :(

A scam? Just seems like a typical DB bug to me where they implement something and make it live without testing it first. I'm sure it'll be fixed before too long.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I’m officially unpleasantly surprised.

At least Riker has said it should get sorted quickly.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not like we are losing stuff while it's happening. Relax, it'll get fixed sometime soon I imagine.
  • Options
    lxlx ✭✭
    Also experiencing it. Went up from 350 to 351 after immortalizing one but it's actually my 402nd. Hoping it's fixed in 24 hrs.
  • Options
    If y'all mean it should fix itself after the event portal update rolls, or after Dabo rolls for the day, then you ought to say that. Day rollover hasn't fixed the problem for anyone, and the fact that you did not know that it wouldn't is rather concerning.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    iotcfizf47c8.jpg

I can fix it. My old man is a TV repair man, he has an awesome set of tools. I can fix it........

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Same here, but I'm still not concerned at all until the Faction/Dabo rollover. Then personally would still wait a little while before creating a ticket to give DB a chance to push a fix.

Even if the Dabo rollover doesn't fix it I feel this will be resolved fairly quickly. I'm mostly stoked that this was implemented as it always felt odd for the achievement to end at 350
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, immortalizing a character DID increase my counter to 351 this morning.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    zwppkxew742b.png

Off by 100. Anyone have me beat? (Besides squirrel)

igjgtepwk1kb.png
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent this morning crying at the breakfast table because this was not working. But also having breakfast.

OK, that's a lie. I went to Starbucks. They opened a new one next to my office. Whomever was the lead architect on the parking lot needs to be fired. You can't maneuver a small runabout or worker-bee pod, to say nothing of a full shuttle craft in that disaster of a lot.

On top of that, I ordered the chorizo, cheese & egg SANDWICH and was given chorizo, cheese & egg BITES. I was initially disappointed, got over the texture thing, and it turns out they weren't bad. But I feel that my day is started off even further in the wrong because of the lack of the bread I would have had. So, I apologize to all my friends over in The Gluten Empire.

Oh, yeah, the achievement. Uh, yeah. Fix plzkthxbye
  • Options
    Yeah... this needs to get fixed, and I'm just going to reiterate that the easy solution that's probably being thought up (it'll start counting NOW but not retroactively) is not going to work -- especially for those of us at/near/over 600.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    MY CS ticket only came back as look in Starfleet Communications where there will be an announcement when it is fixed.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    2250 dil would be nice.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good to have goals.v734cm9lcc72.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Shan :smile:
  • Options
    In to note that the event portal roll reset didn't fix the problem either. Thank you Shan for letting us know it's actually being worked on, vs. being told it is going to resolve itself at one of the various server push points across the day.
  • Options
    At least it doesn’t affect the game play. Looking forward to when this is working. Until then, I’ll keep pressing on as usual.

#350Gate.
    MulezSRT
    Rear Admiral
    Section Chief, External Media
    Serving in {ACE} ALLIED COMMAND ELITE
    Member of BOOTL{ACE} Squadron
    www.acefleet.space
    ALLIED COMMAND ELITE Facebook Fan Page
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭