Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]New Immortal 600 cap bugged, stuck at 350

13»

Comments

• Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, ZS is on the money here.

I have no doubt it will be fixed, but either it will take that "vault counter' approach, or something else on the back end. You may upset some folks that have a lot of dupes that they will no longer get credit for, but that is a risk of the system I suppose.

I'm just happy the 350 target was basically doubled.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    It's quite clear that once you hit that 350 limit earlier the counter stopped counting and any immortals you did since then werent counted at all. Now it is once again counting where it left off previously...

easiest fix would be just to scan peoples vaults and update the counter that way, the vault knows how many duplicates you've done as well since you can store and pull them out just fine.

Vault count number does not include doubles, no matter that you can freeze and unfreeze multiple of the same crew. My vault count shows 505 immortalized crew but with doubles i have 544.

I know yes, but it still knows how many total crewmembers you got in there, even if the number in there counts just uniques.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It's quite clear that once you hit that 350 limit earlier the counter stopped counting and any immortals you did since then werent counted at all. Now it is once again counting where it left off previously...

easiest fix would be just to scan peoples vaults and update the counter that way, the vault knows how many duplicates you've done as well since you can store and pull them out just fine.

Vault count number does not include doubles, no matter that you can freeze and unfreeze multiple of the same crew. My vault count shows 505 immortalized crew but with doubles i have 544.

I know yes, but it still knows how many total crewmembers you got in there, even if the number in there counts just uniques.

You really expect DB to extract that number out of the code? ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    What's more troublesome is that if one achievement counter works this way, all probably do. If they lift the cap on number of events, gauntlet rounds, voyage dilemmas, etc. we can expect to see similar issues each time unless they can figure out what caused this one and implement it properly.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    468 Immortals, 353 showing. Same as the rest. Good luck Engineering.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    406 immortal, showing 350 on achievements still
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    412 immortal, showing 350 on achievements still
  • Options
    Looks like it's been fixed.

m2dgsxfm20q7.png
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that a fix went live for this not too long ago.

Thank you for your patience while we were resolving this!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you for the quick fix and even the dupes were included.
    I am really impressed(no sarcasm here). Well done. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Also confirmed.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fantastic news!
    You know what else is great? I didn't go to the new, terrible Starbucks today. I went to the one right next to my house that is a stalwart. They treated me right and started my day off on a good note.

Also yay free DIL!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Great news! Thanks Shan. Can you have the team check that other counter-based achievements wouldn't be affected? Specifically I'm thinking of the gauntlet rounds if that ever is expanded.