Home The Bridge
Options

Nearing the 100,000 Honor Mark

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'm not saying anyone MUST get Cap'n Bev, I'm simply stating that if you are someone who is considering who to get, or one of those who thinks her stats paint a dismal picture, to strongly reconsider, because she's quite a powerhouse choice in which to invest honour/citations.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'm not saying anyone MUST get Cap'n Bev, I'm simply stating that if you are someone who is considering who to get, or one of those who thinks her stats paint a dismal picture, to strongly reconsider, because she's quite a powerhouse choice in which to invest honour/citations.

I got my Captain Bev the other night. No regrets since Cmd/Med is a rare combo.
  • Options
    Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I use Beverly Picard in gauntlet and in voyages a lot. She's a great way to drop some MED in a CMD slot. I have her at 3 or 4 stars now, having dropped citations on her.

I use Kahless in the gauntlet all the time, of course.

And it’s so amusing how crazy great she is for voyages and even somewhat for gauntlet, because I remember when she was released as the newest honour hall 5* that people bemoaned how low her skill bases were. And yet! One of the best voyageers in this game.

I just put in sulan and/or age of sail crusher there instead. No, Beverly Picard is not worth 100k. She would certainly be worth 75k, but 100k? Nope.

I'm amused that you think Sulan or AoS Crusher hold a candle to Bev's CMD/MED combination. That's the real use I get out of her. She's a strong MED who can either help along a MED-based voyage from a CMD slot and doesn't have to take up the more restrictive MED slots. Or, she can act as an off-shoot in a CMD slot to raise MED to a decent level in a non-MED focused voyage, and still likely end up contributing something to whatever the gold or silver skill is for a voyage. Sulan and AoS Crusher aren't bad at all, but just don't cut it for what all Cap'n Bev serves.

In most voyages with MED gold skill, MED is hard enough to raise up to a nice 8-hour voyage, because CMD, SEC, and ENG are all low MED potential slots so that pretty much relegates you just to filling DIP, MED, and SCI slots. And, if you load up SCI with MED, you're going to likely suffer with low ENG. Likewise if you load up DIP with MED, you'll likely suffer low CMD. So because Cap'n Bev has strong CMD, she doesn't make the CMD slot suffer and adds nicely to MED and a fair amount to DIP. She's essentially freeing up some other slot because her CMD is high and ideal for that slot, unlike if you put Sulan or AoS Crusher there where their CMD debilitates that slot because they only have 500-600 in the skill at max. And, you sorta have to have them at 5* for the most part in order to get that 500-600 amount. Cap'n Bev does great in CMD/MED even at 3* by adding about 1000 to both CMD/MED and that is compounded even more if you have starbase bonuses. Sulan at 3* is rather pitiful for voyages, and Aos Crusher does alright, but not as efficiently as Cap'n' B sets a voyage at 3*.

I'm just a diehard Cap'n Bev advocate, mostly because I too felt her stats were underwhelming when I first saw her. Then I finally decided to get her and yeah, I've never looked back.

I'm amused that you don't know that both Sulan and age of sail crusher has cmd skills and so can both be put into the cmd slots.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Beverly Picard in gauntlet and in voyages a lot. She's a great way to drop some MED in a CMD slot. I have her at 3 or 4 stars now, having dropped citations on her.

And it’s so amusing how crazy great she is for voyages and even somewhat for gauntlet, because I remember when she was released as the newest honour hall 5* that people bemoaned how low her skill bases were. And yet! One of the best voyageers in this game.

I just put in sulan and/or age of sail crusher there instead. No, Beverly Picard is not worth 100k. She would certainly be worth 75k, but 100k? Nope.

I'm amused that you think Sulan or AoS Crusher hold a candle to Bev's CMD/MED combination. That's the real use I get out of her. She's a strong MED who can either help along a MED-based voyage from a CMD slot and doesn't have to take up the more restrictive MED slots. Or, she can act as an off-shoot in a CMD slot to raise MED to a decent level in a non-MED focused voyage, and still likely end up contributing something to whatever the gold or silver skill is for a voyage. Sulan and AoS Crusher aren't bad at all, but just don't cut it for what all Cap'n Bev serves.

In most voyages with MED gold skill, MED is hard enough to raise up to a nice 8-hour voyage, because CMD, SEC, and ENG are all low MED potential slots so that pretty much relegates you just to filling DIP, MED, and SCI slots. And, if you load up SCI with MED, you're going to likely suffer with low ENG. Likewise if you load up DIP with MED, you'll likely suffer low CMD. So because Cap'n Bev has strong CMD, she doesn't make the CMD slot suffer and adds nicely to MED and a fair amount to DIP. She's essentially freeing up some other slot because her CMD is high and ideal for that slot, unlike if you put Sulan or AoS Crusher there where their CMD debilitates that slot because they only have 500-600 in the skill at max. And, you sorta have to have them at 5* for the most part in order to get that 500-600 amount. Cap'n Bev does great in CMD/MED even at 3* by adding about 1000 to both CMD/MED and that is compounded even more if you have starbase bonuses. Sulan at 3* is rather pitiful for voyages, and Aos Crusher does alright, but not as efficiently as Cap'n' B sets a voyage at 3*.

I'm just a diehard Cap'n Bev advocate, mostly because I too felt her stats were underwhelming when I first saw her. Then I finally decided to get her and yeah, I've never looked back.

I'm amused that you don't know that both Sulan and age of sail crusher has cmd skills and so can both be put into the cmd slots.

The point is they are tertiary, not primary or secondary. Big difference. Like 500 or more point difference.

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It's at this point I feel smug I won Rev Phlox saved me 100k honor there, as far as I can see he is the only other contender for the CMD/MED combination.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyage rankings of 4/5 star characters with both MED and CMD:
    wyd93rmih49d.png

There aren't a lot, and very few of them have high CMD.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at this point I feel smug I won Rev Phlox saved me 100k honor there, as far as I can see he is the only other contender for the CMD/MED combination.

Rev Phlox is a hair above Bev in all three categories.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    If I read through the table right there are only 5 instances where the skills were Primary or secondary.
    Capt Bev
    Rev Phlox
    CMD Hologram
    Bridge Troi
    Tieran Kes

So yes if you had to choose between Kahless and Bev there is a stronger case for Bev I think.

NB my own personal experience I have had about 3 CMD MED voyages in the past 5 days so even I am re-evaluating my current position on this.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

The point is they are tertiary, not primary or secondary. Big difference. Like 500 or more point difference.

There is no point, sulan has sci as secondary skill and looking at the table, there isn't a huge difference even if it has cmd as tertiary skill. And look at it, it's not 500 points difference. Both Sulan and age of sail crusher are perfect replacements for Beverly Picard and they don't cost 300k to immortalize either. Provided that you have both of them at 1/5, you can fully immortalize one of them and bring the second one up to 3/5, if you seriously think that a Beverly Picard would be worth the same as that one, I have a bridge to sell you. And btw, stop changing the discussion. The discussion was about putting a med skill in a cmd slot, because cmd slots are better suited to put med. You generally don't suffer a shortage of cmd.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal rule of thumb has been to not use honor on anyone outside of the T25 voyage scores.

Excluding Mega-event characters, to the best of my memory, I have cited:
    • Assimilated La Forge
    • Kahless
    • Leonardo Da Vinci
    • Reverend Phlox
    • Interfaced La Forge

Even for a rare skill pairing, I would be leery of citing someone outside of the T25 scores, just because they are more likely to be obsoleted faster. For example, when Voyages first came out, Assimilated Janeway was in the upper 20s (29th I think?) when it came to Voyage score. By comparison, Assimilated La Forge was T10 (8th or 9th). With the release of new characters, Janeway has fallen all the way to 82 while good ol' Borgi is hanging on at 22.

Right now, I'm sitting on 270k honor and am down to one 5* left in the T25 uncited (Protomorphosis Barclay). My biggest skill deficiency, actually, is Security. If I get to 400k honor without seeing someone more worthy, I will cite Barclay begrudgingly and my next target will likely be Mirror Intendent Kira (30ish overall, but one of the highest SEC-primary).

I wouldn't fault anyone for acquiring Captain Beverly, especially if their crew warrants it, but she isn't a "best in slot" for a number of things like Kahless. I can confidently say that with the currently available crew, that Kahless would be an upgrade from whoever else you might have. Beverly's is much more dependent on who you might already have.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    My personal rule of thumb has been to not use honor on anyone outside of the T25 voyage scores.

This is where I take voyage score a bit more with a pinch of salt perhaps Top 10 or 15 are exceptions to the rule, but the further you go down the more you see scores either tied or within a negligible few points of each other, and i don't believe it makes them obsolete particularly if their trait matches up not to mention skill set.

Don't get me wrong in my position I am in no hurry to buy either of them:

For example I have Mirror Picard and my next best CMD SEC is probably EV Archer now there is a 330 odd point disparity between him and Kahless but when the tertiary is about 150 difference the margin becomes a lot more negligible if it were a CMD SEC voyage. Now is that worth the extra 100k honor I would be paying for Kahless or adding two more stars on a 3rd crew such as Mirror Emperor Philippa Georgiou who I also have.
  • Options
    wyd93rmih49d.png

After seeing this...i may just have to start working on my Keeper as i have him 1/5, might be good for me and i always seem to be just a tad bit short on those 10 hour voyages...maybe that will be the boost i need to make the leap!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no point, sulan has sci as secondary skill and looking at the table, there isn't a huge difference even if it has cmd as tertiary skill. And look at it, it's not 500 points difference. Both Sulan and age of sail crusher are perfect replacements for Beverly Picard and they don't cost 300k to immortalize either. Provided that you have both of them at 1/5, you can fully immortalize one of them and bring the second one up to 3/5, if you seriously think that a Beverly Picard would be worth the same as that one, I have a bridge to sell you. And btw, stop changing the discussion. The discussion was about putting a med skill in a cmd slot, because cmd slots are better suited to put med. You generally don't suffer a shortage of cmd.

I did look at it. Her command is more than 500 points over both Sulan and Crusher. That is my point. What’s wrong with trying to get that across?

• Options
    wyd93rmih49d.png

After seeing this...i may just have to start working on my Keeper as i have him 1/5, might be good for me and i always seem to be just a tad bit short on those 10 hour voyages...maybe that will be the boost i need to make the leap!

I have the Keeper 2/5 currently and often I use this crew member for voyages, gauntlet, and the occasional shuttles. In my opinion the Keeper is a keeper.

Personally I’d choose Kahless over Beverly Picard and I am a huge fan of Beverly (Gates as well) but that's based on where I am now in the game and what my current needs are.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah The Keeper is definitely worth it.x4f50xsbsycy.png
  • Options

I did look at it. Her command is more than 500 points over both Sulan and Crusher. That is my point. What’s wrong with trying to get that across?

Because we weren't talking about cmd but med. It's also not fair to compare secondary skill with tertiary skill. And Sulan and Age of Sail Crusher is 100k honor cheaper to immortalize if you have them at 1/5.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because we weren't talking about cmd but med. It's also not fair to compare secondary skill with tertiary skill. And Sulan and Age of Sail Crusher is 100k honor cheaper to immortalize if you have them at 1/5.

Perhaps some good MED skills could get those panties unbunched

• Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

With the large number of characters available, everyone's crew looks different and when the crew grows with you, the deficiencies are more personal. I think that's why this debate is so heated as to who is the best choice. All of my voyages are now between 7:15 to 8:15 depending on skill and whether it's first or second string characters in the game. I don't have a lot of 4/5 or 5/5 depth overall and too many options at 4/4 or 1/5 that are similar to either Kahless or Crusher at 1/5 so I pick and choose (like you do) who will give me the best value and diversity at 50k for a citation. That tends to be the recurring Mega as the first choice because the point differential between 4/5 and 5/5 is always the biggest. I cited T'Kuvma up to 5/5 and never looked back as he has become a beast for me with CMD AND SEC faction missions even though other said don't waste the citation. I will do the same with Minuet because she will do the same for my crew for CMD AND DIP even though she is a passing thought as a crew member for others. For me, it is too much of an investment to let so many Chronitons sit around for that many months. Levelling 5 characters to 5/5 gives me 6 months of recurring value at max level for 5 characters instead of limited value for 6 months for one character. I know you value your favourites and then skill uniqueness above all. Everyone sets their priorities as they grow with their crew and no one will see the value of a character the same as another so if others disagree with you, that's ok. It's part of the fun of building a crew. One person's cast off is another person's gem.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    That tends to be the recurring Mega as the first choice because the point differential between 4/5 and 5/5 is always the biggest. I cited T'Kuvma up to 5/5 and never looked back as he has become a beast for me with CMD AND SEC faction missions even though other said don't waste the citation. I will do the same with Minuet because she will do the same for my crew for CMD AND DIP even though she is a passing thought as a crew member for others.

The problem with citing a two skill 4/5* is they give less of an advantage than you'd think. Citing Minuet from 4 to 5 gives about 320 skill points. Citing RAF O'Brien from 1 to 3 adds 277 points. Ok, that's an extra 50k Honour but RAF O'Brien is part of two difficult collections, he's a voyage monster even at 1/5 and he'll always have value for events because he's main cast. Minuet offers almost nothing even at 5/5. I've never bothered raising T'Kuvma to 5/5. Even on CMD/SEC Voyages he rarely makes the cut. Even Mega crew will eventually make it to the portal.

Eventually, you will get crew. My first 5/5 (DA McCoy) I didn't spend any honor on and almost no money (I bought 1 event pack and lucked out). Sometimes weird things happen. My first Merit Pull 5* was Degra. A week later I added another star to him. A couple months later he gets shoved into a 3rd collection so I figure I'd use up my honour stockpile to finish him off. I have no idea if he'll be good on Voyages although ENG/SCI is less common than DIP/CMD.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    That tends to be the recurring Mega as the first choice because the point differential between 4/5 and 5/5 is always the biggest. I cited T'Kuvma up to 5/5 and never looked back as he has become a beast for me with CMD AND SEC faction missions even though other said don't waste the citation. I will do the same with Minuet because she will do the same for my crew for CMD AND DIP even though she is a passing thought as a crew member for others.

The problem with citing a two skill 4/5* is they give less of an advantage than you'd think. Citing Minuet from 4 to 5 gives about 320 skill points. Citing RAF O'Brien from 1 to 3 adds 277 points. Ok, that's an extra 50k Honour but RAF O'Brien is part of two difficult collections, he's a voyage monster even at 1/5 and he'll always have value for events because he's main cast. Minuet offers almost nothing even at 5/5. I've never bothered raising T'Kuvma to 5/5. Even on CMD/SEC Voyages he rarely makes the cut. Even Mega crew will eventually make it to the portal.

Eventually, you will get crew. My first 5/5 (DA McCoy) I didn't spend any honor on and almost no money (I bought 1 event pack and lucked out). Sometimes weird things happen. My first Merit Pull 5* was Degra. A week later I added another star to him. A couple months later he gets shoved into a 3rd collection so I figure I'd use up my honour stockpile to finish him off. I have no idea if he'll be good on Voyages although ENG/SCI is less common than DIP/CMD.

As I said, I would find the best value and diversity. For a mid tier crew like mine, even a two skill Mega character can be a significant upgrade and a single citation gets max value. 5 x FE/FF 5* become more useful overall to a weaker crew than a single bonus 5*, especially if they don't hit the portal for 6+ months and the likelihood of getting the 5th star is low. If you have less than 10-15 FE 5/5, they will all be more useful than a 4* equivalent. If I had 25+ FE 5/5, even the voyage back ups would be all full 5/5* and every voyage would be 8+ hours. I could pick and choose to go after quality and save up for either of these two and at that point because crew strength and fewer gaps allow it. Again, every crew is different and the crews grow with us. We all have different strategies but I would prefer to invest my honour evenly rather than bulk up a single 5* at this point in my crew development. I would only save it for a short time if I didn't have a clear choice. If I had a 2 vs 3 skill at 4/5 then I would cite the one that gave me the best advantage between them and it doesn't have to best best voyage score. That is what @Banjo1012 is trying to say. For him, Captain Beverly is better because she gives his crew a better advantage between his 5* gaps. He picks and chooses who to cite, favourites and gaps. I would pick T'Kuvma and Minuet plus three more because I would get a boost from all of them with my crew to fill gaps. Both choices are good, but we have to pick relative to our crew.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

With the large number of characters available, everyone's crew looks different and when the crew grows with you, the deficiencies are more personal. I think that's why this debate is so heated as to who is the best choice. All of my voyages are now between 7:15 to 8:15 depending on skill and whether it's first or second string characters in the game. I don't have a lot of 4/5 or 5/5 depth overall and too many options at 4/4 or 1/5 that are similar to either Kahless or Crusher at 1/5 so I pick and choose (like you do) who will give me the best value and diversity at 50k for a citation. That tends to be the recurring Mega as the first choice because the point differential between 4/5 and 5/5 is always the biggest. I cited T'Kuvma up to 5/5 and never looked back as he has become a beast for me with CMD AND SEC faction missions even though other said don't waste the citation. I will do the same with Minuet because she will do the same for my crew for CMD AND DIP even though she is a passing thought as a crew member for others. For me, it is too much of an investment to let so many Chronitons sit around for that many months. Levelling 5 characters to 5/5 gives me 6 months of recurring value at max level for 5 characters instead of limited value for 6 months for one character. I know you value your favourites and then skill uniqueness above all. Everyone sets their priorities as they grow with their crew and no one will see the value of a character the same as another so if others disagree with you, that's ok. It's part of the fun of building a crew. One person's cast off is another person's gem.

If Minuet helps you, great! But I am glad you mentioned T’Kuvma, because his example is what proves Minuet to be a weak and undesirable crew. More than a year after his release, T’Kuvma is still my:

#2 base COM
    #3 combined COM
    #4 base SEC
    #3 combined SEC
    #2 COM/SEC voyage combo

At 5/5*, Minuet would only barely crack the top 5 in DIP and DIP/COM for me. I need a new fifth-best diplomat much less than I need a new SEC beast, which is why I am working on citing Klingon Janeway and would cite a 4/5* T’Kuvma long before I will cite Minuet.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Average Guy you are absolutely correct. I can’t see what other people’s crew looks like, only my own so I can only toss advice out there based on my experience but what you say is good solid advice that is what I was truly getting at. But again I can only use my own crew as the example which has benefitted greatly from Miss Bev. I also have T’Kuvma immortalized but I don’t think I’ve used him since he’s been a bonus in the mega, a fact that just further illustrates your point
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said, I would find the best value and diversity. For a mid tier crew like mine, even a two skill Mega character can be a significant upgrade and a single citation gets max value.
    My point is that a two skill Mega isn't an upgrade unless you're crew is very weak. I only have 9 5/5's. I don't cite a 4/5 Mega unless it serves other useful purposes. Borg Queen and Bell Bashir are 5/5 because they're part of harder to finish collections. The rest are still 4/5. Same goes for Gauntlet crew. Locutus is 5/5 because its Picard and I needed him for the Borg collection. Guinan remains at 4/5 even though she's a monster Voyage crew. One important thing to remember is that almost all 3 skill 5* crew are potentially strong at Voyages because they'll usually have strong proficiencies.

Generally I'm around 9 hrs per Voyage mostly using a variety of partially fused 5* crew. I've so far multi-cited only 4 crew. Locutus (2), North Star Tucker (4), Leonardo Da Vinci (3) and Degra (3). All are part of difficult collections and 3 are Voyage monsters with uncommon skill sets. Da Vinci in particular is probably the single most useful Voyage crew in the entire game.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    As I said, I would find the best value and diversity. For a mid tier crew like mine, even a two skill Mega character can be a significant upgrade and a single citation gets max value.
    My point is that a two skill Mega isn't an upgrade unless you're crew is very weak. I only have 9 5/5's. I don't cite a 4/5 Mega unless it serves other useful purposes. Borg Queen and Bell Bashir are 5/5 because they're part of harder to finish collections. The rest are still 4/5. Same goes for Gauntlet crew. Locutus is 5/5 because its Picard and I needed him for the Borg collection. Guinan remains at 4/5 even though she's a monster Voyage crew. One important thing to remember is that almost all 3 skill 5* crew are potentially strong at Voyages because they'll usually have strong proficiencies.

Generally I'm around 9 hrs per Voyage mostly using a variety of partially fused 5* crew. I've so far multi-cited only 4 crew. Locutus (2), North Star Tucker (4), Leonardo Da Vinci (3) and Degra (3). All are part of difficult collections and 3 are Voyage monsters with uncommon skill sets. Da Vinci in particular is probably the single most useful Voyage crew in the entire game.

My crew isn't very weak. I have about a mid tier crew with about 280 FF/FE and over 120 4* FF/FE in about 14 months. If I commit to an event, I can finish between 1500-3000 which I think qualifies as mid tier. I have benefited from the 4* power creep. However, outside of Mega and gauntlet, RNG has only given me two 5* that are 3/5 and 4/5 respectively and I got a star on each of them in the last month or so. The rest are all 1/5 or 2/5 which don't compare with the better 4* in the game and I cited up one character to 4/5. I had to maximize my citations for most benefit because I only have two 4/5 whereas you probably have more 4/5 than I have 5/5. I also missed out on a few Mega events and Locutus so I am at a disadvantage that way. There isn't one strategy that will work for everyone, it's a resource management game and everyone has a different puzzle to manage. Overall, I think depth is better than having one beast character and that is the approach I have taken. Slow and steady 🙂. Minuet for me fills a specific common need at the lowest possible cost. When she becomes second tier I will still use her so for one citation I get a useful character for 6 months to a year. But that is my crew, best value for you is Da Vinci, a character I don't have and that's ok. 🙂
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Here are some of my Legendary crew. I only have 16 Immortalized:

j3wps3etvsgh.png

Should I get Captain Beverly Crusher or Kahless the Unforgettable, or get both after saving 200k Honor?

I have reached 100k Honor now.

• Options

Should I get Captain Beverly Crusher or Kahless the Unforgettable, or get both after saving 200k Honor?

You've got far more immortalized crew than me, the thing is why start more work on yourself for marginal gains Beverly would add more in terms of skill variety. But you have Nechayev and Picard so Khaless would be a very small gain.

Although Beverly can be useful on occasion in gauntlet, her main strength is in the rare MED COM voyages. But to my mind you've got a lot of crew there that you could enjoy far more regularly that could be cited up and immortalised. Ru'Afo for example would be a good candidate. Cornwell and Professor Sato, even Aviator Yar - your spoiled for choice tbh.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

That's an amazing list of fully fused legendary crew. I think I'd hold off on getting either Kahless or Captain Beverly and focus on levelling up some of those crew to get them immortalized. Kahless or Capt. Beverly won't be worth much to you until fully levelled, and those others -- because already fully fused -- will give you greater value for levelling.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Accidentally pressed purchase on Kahless when I was meant to check on his stats.

I suppose it wasn’t a bad move. I was gonna immortalize Captain Scott instead, but I have to start saving honor again.

:(
  • Options
    Here are some of my Legendary crew. I only have 16 Immortalized

you have more Legendary crew 5/5 then me having golden at all. How do you get 59! Legendary without leveling them????
    I just have 4 Legendaries immortal...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    Here are some of my Legendary crew. I only have 16 Immortalized

you have more Legendary crew 5/5 then me having golden at all. How do you get 59! Legendary without leveling them????
    I just have 4 Legendaries immortal...

I took advantage of the crew slot sales when they were offered. Sometimes my rewards weren’t that good. Most Super Rare crew that were duplicates but sometimes a newbie that were a begold.

I don’t know why people don’t take advantage of Crew slot sales.

I have 455 crew at the moment. I just recently froze Rianna Mayweather, my first time freezing a Super Rare crew to get Kahless the Unforgettable which I accidentally purchased.