Home Engineering Room

Bonus crew not giving bonuses in galaxy phase

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Engineering Room
My 5/5 Bateson is only giving 33% chance of dropping the Transporter Formula and my 3/4 Harriman is not doing any better. My 4/4 Captain Sulu is doing even worse. These are all event crew and yet are giving very little bonus.
Let’s fly!

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just came up in our fleet chat. Many are feeling that something seems "off".
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Bateson should be doing 77% or higher.
    Let’s fly!
  • Something is definitely wrong with bonuses for featured crew. Here's a Featured crew member, matching one of the listed skills at 763 CMD, with both bonus traits, plus a boost from not getting previously rare rewards, at only 51% chance of getting the rare reward.

wurrye33cgha.png
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have non bonus crew giving me a higher chance
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    bonus crew are critting at shuttle bonus rates, not the normal galaxy bonus rates
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • I’m not sure if Harriman is also not giving the correct bonus or if he is just rubbish.
  • Yeah, my 5/5 Bateson is giving almost no bonus, and my captains are worse. This is disappointing to say the least.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    DB could mess up Jello. Immortal Bateson with matching skills in an “and” slot....39%. lol. How hard is it to do some quality control before the event?

woa2opjqgt65.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    Would be good if they fixed this soon. Not a peep from them. It's very frustrating. Our choices are to wait and have less time for the event or continue and have less items to turn in.
    Let’s fly!
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »
    May I predict the first post from DB on the subject will be “we did give the event crew a high bonus and the related crew a low bonus. We’ve just never guaranteed how high those bonuses need to be.”

I'm think "mistakes were made but everyone was impacted equally" although of course that's not actually true because people have varying crew rosters and time availability. For instance I kept my featured crew off my last set of shuttles so I could build with them while I had time early this afternoon, but it turns out they are giving little or no advantage over other crew members.
  • Given the event post for next week was posted four hours late, and we're two hours into phase 2 with no acknowledgment at all, I'm not optimistic of a timely response or resolution. But I'd love to be wrong.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't think Shan or Riker work weekends
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • I'm pretty sure I've seen them respond to bug reports on the weekend when it impacts event gameplay.
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    You would think that when they had to fix the bonus issue for Sulus in phase 1 they might have checked phase 2 bonuses.
  • SMM wrote: »
    You would think that when they had to fix the bonus issue for Sulus in phase 1 they might have checked phase 2 bonuses.

Are you referencing some sort of quality control? 😂

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    May I predict the first post from DB on the subject will be “we did give the event crew a high bonus and the related crew a low bonus. We’ve just never guaranteed how high those bonuses need to be.”

I'm think "mistakes were made but everyone was impacted equally" although of course that's not actually true because people have varying crew rosters and time availability. For instance I kept my featured crew off my last set of shuttles so I could build with them while I had time early this afternoon, but it turns out they are giving little or no advantage over other crew members.
    Yep, I spent Honor on my Bateson so he could help in the event and he isnt doing that right now.
    Let’s fly!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I wonder when anyone will get around to fixing the problem? Three and a half hours in and counting...
    My 5/5 Bateson is giving 33%, my Goran Agar is giving 25%. A whole 8% difference for a 5/5 event crew to a random 4/4 dude.
    Let’s fly!
  • I wonder when anyone will get around to fixing the problem? Three and a half hours in and counting...

Considering it's the weekend, and there may be no one at DB checking the boards until Monday... :(
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given Shan wasn't in yesterday, I doubt she's monitoring today. Which means @JazzRiker is our only hope.

I'm not feeling too optimistic about him working weekends.

I do hope that this gets rectified soon. I have an account that's still 100k+ VP below thresholds.
  • Given Shan wasn't in yesterday, I doubt she's monitoring today. Which means @JazzRiker is our only hope.

I do hope that this gets rectified soon. I have an account that's still 100k+ VP below thresholds.

Well, hopefully someone is doing their job.

• If events run during the weekends then DB needs to have people working on the weekends. Thurs. thru Mon are the most important days in this game and as such should be staffed.

Absolutely. Same with U.S. holidays if they're going to make events or phases start or end on them. Either have staff monitoring when you're running the "special" content or instead run the content when you have staff available.

• Given Shan wasn't in yesterday, I doubt she's monitoring today. Which means @JazzRiker is our only hope.

Well, hopefully someone is doing their job.

To late in the day now.... you have to catch them in the morning after their "get rid of hangover drink" but while they are still sober enough to do anything :P
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I don't have time to play that much on Monday so I hope we get a big **tsk tsk** compensation for the wasted time and chrons.
  • don't think Shan or Riker work weekends

For what DB wants from players/customers and considering events are run on weekends someone should be working.
  • Anyone put a ticket in?