Home Engineering Room

Bonus crew not giving bonuses in galaxy phase

Comments

• Anyone put a ticket in?

I did, less than half an hour after Phase II started. No response yet.

I suggest others do the same since there's been no response here.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not like I went and poured a bunch of resources into leveling Bateson to get him ready for the start of phase 2 or anything.....
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i sent JazzRiker a PM, as that's their preferred method of contact, if something urgent.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Eight hours in and not even a word. Hope they're enjoying their Saturday night. I am.

I doubt they'll fix this for one remaining day.
  • This reminds me a bit of Polywater Yar. People spending time and money to obtain a card and level them up to help with game play, then the card doesn't even provide the promised benefit. It's really discouraging.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very frustrating. I spent all of my time boosts and worked my butt off in phase 1 to make a run in phase 2 but no point if my 5/5 Bateson won't help me much at all.
    Let’s fly!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a response to my ticket, which basically said they're looking into it and to be patient.
  • robownage wrote: »
    Got a response to my ticket, which basically said they're looking into it and to be patient.

They are asking me for screenshots.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    That's really poor. Someone at db should just check it out then make changes.
    Let’s fly!
  • That's really poor. Someone at db should just check it out then make changes.

likely no one at DB available, and customer service contracted out over the weekend, like a relay phone message service. (If such a thing still exists.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • In a word...typical
  • Just started the galaxy phase and, like everyone else, bonus crew is not behaving correctly so I did submit a ticket. Thought it best to post here as well for a written trail of experiencing the issue. Also took some screenshots in case CS requested screenshot proof.
  • Oh god, not this again.
    I just got done and mostly over Yar Gate, do we need to have a new gate start up already ?

Bloody here.

• I usually get around 7-8 out of 10 SRs from builds. So far today, I have got maybe 1 out of 20 builds. I have not have a bonus crew give me more than 34% yet, which should be at least 85%++
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket. I know i'm probably not the only one. But I purchased several of the portal offers to do well in this event and the legendary characters I got are now useless.
  • So annoying. If they fix it on Monday I’ll be at work and can’t compete. I don’t know whether to just give up now.
  • Does this affect all bonus crew (like Captain Janeway, Mirror Picard, other Picards...)? I did wonder why none of my crew seemed to be of any use yesterday, but I didn't level the exact event crew yet, so I thought maybe I just have weak bonus crew.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    you basically have a 66.6% reduction in event bonus for Bateson, Sulu, Harriman and Silva, and a 60% bonus reduction in all the other bonus crew, from typical bonus rates in galaxies.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • And it effects everyone,
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    And it effects everyone,

No it doesn't.
  • SMM wrote: »
    And it effects everyone,

No it doesn't.

It affects everyone participating in the event. It disproportionately affects those who have spent the most money/time/resources on the bonus crew for the event.
    And it effects everyone,

No it doesn't.

It affects everyone participating in the event. It disproportionately affects those who have spent the most money/time/resources on the bonus crew for the event.

For instance, I'd be really mad now if I'd cited Bateson or pulled a pack trying to increase his level. I'm glad now that I did not.

This is the sort of thing that discourages pack purchases, and they are the lifeblood of the game.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket just to do my due diligence.

I'm really not impressed with the additional resources I have to now burn because DB doesn't work on weekends. It's extremely unprofessional that this hasn't been fixed yet considering people have real money tied up in this.

I can see it on Monday now...

"Please accept these 100 chronotons and our sincerest apologies"
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is meant to be monitoring/overseeing events each weekend?

Because im not seeing much of a response or attempt at a fix?
  • Who is meant to be monitoring/overseeing events each weekend?

Because im not seeing much of a response or attempt at a fix?

By much you mean any? :/
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I just got a response to my ticket about bonuses... Yep, they will forward that concern to the developers. What a joke. I have an idea...whomevers job it is to fix the problem, how about actually doing your job.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a response to my ticket about bonuses... Yep, they will forward that concern to the developers. What a joke. I have an idea...whomevers job it is to fix the problem, how about actually doing your job.

Akin to calling 999/911/fire department when your house is ablaze and being told that they will forward your concern onto the health and safety team.
    And it effects everyone,

No it doesn't.

Yes, It effects everyone who is participatiog. Some more than others. I am one who is hit worse than most, as Sulu and Hariman are FFFE, Bateson is FF 3 stars and Silvia Laforge is level 90 with 2 stars.

It effects everyone in a similar manner, but not equally.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    The squashed bonuses are nails-on-a-chalkboard irritating. 4/4 Harriman, 4/4 Sulu, 1/5 Silva - all cranking out 30-ish percent. 1/5 Bateson? Not even using him after 5/5 Mirror Picard got off a shuttle and kicked Bateson to the curb. 5/5 Gangster Kirk is doing work, in the mid-30's. 4/4 Xindi Archer is my best in one build - mid-30's. I don't believe I have a single crew that is hitting 40% for a base value.

Yes, we're all playing the same flattened bonus structure, but that just means that the separation between stronger crews and weaker crews is reduced. That's not how it's supposed to work. (And I say that as someone that is weaker in the event crew than many other players and therefore should be at a greater disadvantage than I actually am.)
  • Obviously this is because of dst ending in the US. They had to make up for the fact that the event is one hour longer.

#justicefordst
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.