Home The Bridge

How many unclaimed crews do you have?

13»

Comments

• Only one, Prince Bashir...also did anyone notice the weird wording of the message that they included him in?
    Welcome to Prince Bashir!
    So Prince Bashir is a place instead of a person?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have my 3* Sisko waiting and 4* Guinan from achievements. Until I can get more, they just don't benefit me. I did, however, claim my Dancing Chekhov a couple days ago since I figure he will be small bonus in one of the events this mega.

Smart I should have done the same thing. But, I do not really feel a crew crunch.

I am willing to freeze all my superrares except event crew (and arena crew) if the need arose. I still have a lot of slots filled by superrare cew.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Only one, Prince Bashir...also did anyone notice the weird wording of the message that they included him in?
    Welcome to Prince Bashir!
    So Prince Bashir is a place instead of a person?

Now that you mentioned, I remember. They were actually treating him like a live person. Basically, saying that he came over from GOTA to STT when GOTA was going to end in a few months, at the time.

I thought it was cute, to treat the character like a live person. However, we received him through this ingame message.

It was possible to get a second Bashir at the time. It was a matter of creating a GOTA account (GOTA has now ended) linking it with your STT account and then claiming through GOTA the reward.