Home The Bridge

How many unclaimed crews do you have?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have two in my inbox and one in my achievement.

Those are - Tuxedo Nog, Dancing Chekov and Fierce Guinan. I would claim them only if I get a second copy of them although Fierce Guinan is completely terrible.

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    None for me. I ended up leveling all of the freebies from over the years - and still haven’t once used Will Scarlett.
  • For my main account, I don't have any issues with crew space, so I've claimed them all.
    For my VIP0, I also have Tuxedo Nog & Dancing Chekov in my mailbox as well as Fierce Guinan and 3* Sisko waiting to be claimed from achievements. I plan on claiming Sisko fairly soon and citing him, but Guinan will probably remain unclaimed unless I ever see her during a voyage.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've claimed them all. It caused space hardship, so I will be more picky in the future.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    All but Chekov. I already had one Chekov, so it didn't cost me a crew slot to fuse him to 2/5.
  • Haven't claimed Chekov or Worf in mail, nor Guinan from achievements.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just Achievement Sisko.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ev archer, no reason other than enterprise sucked
    DB: Do Better
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two. Sisko and Guinan in achievements. I'll claim Sisko once he starts dropping elsewhere. I'll claim Guinan if I ever get her from Voyages.
  • Haven't claimed Ev Archer or Dance Dance Bolshevik Revolution Chekov.

Started getting tired of accumulating underwhelming 1/5*s in my roster.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkov and will scarlet
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • None. I haven't had any real crew slot problems in awhile, so whenever I get a freebie I either level them or I airlock them.
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    I still have all of them in message/achievement:

Men in Tights Worf
    Kung Fu Sarek
    EV Suit Archer
    Fierce Guinan
    Dancing Chekov
    Tuxedo Nog

Because...

I just have Checkov and Nog. I'm not out of slots I just don't want to waste the chrons on leveling them.

However. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Even though I have enough available slots I have 6 unclaimed altogether:
    Will Scarlett
    EV Archer
    Dancing Chekov
    Tux Nog
    I don't need any of these, at least until they drop from begolds or become event featured crew..

From the achievements, because their destiny is straight freeze anyway:
    Sisko
    Guinan
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievement Sisko, Achievement Guinan, and Dancing Chekhov.
  • I've claimed them all. I haven't had crew slot problems in a while, so I can spare the space. They've come in handy now and then, especially the much-maligned Inbox Gunshow Picard, which was the only copy of him I got since I missed that mega.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claimed them all ...

Achievement Sisko was cited twice and frozen.

The rest have been levelled ... I already had a Will Scarlett (Worf), so he's now 2/5 and still only sees action during Worf/Klingon events. Poor. He has my second highest SEC proficiency but I don't feel like using 2-skill crew in Gauntlet.

EV Suit Archer (1/5) makes it onto CMD/ENG Voyages (like the one I'm running now) and the Chekov sees Shuttles/Voyages sometimes. One will actually be my next citation project (or 1/5 RAF O'Brien).

Kung Fu Sarek and Nog are only used during Faction events as second string Voyage crew. Also used during respective crew events.

Mariachi Q really never does anything (outside of the odd Q event), useless.

Fierce Guinan is useless, not even used in the last Guinan event because it was Galaxy.

Mirror Picard was 550 Honor (already had him FF). Omnipresent.
  • Claimed em all, including achievement Guinan who i immediately air locked as i had already wasted, i mean used 18,000 honor that i didnt need to spend on her to get her ff/fe because i didnt know i could get a 2nd copy from achievements...live and learn
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Just Dancing Chekov hanging out, waiting to be claimed. Everyone else had an immediate enough use (whether they were usable in the upcoming event or added a star to someone I already had).
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nog, Chekov, and Archer still waiting. I pulled out Musketeer Geordi when he was bonus crew for something, which in hindsight wasn't worth it (I didn't even get around to levelling him enough to count) - trying not to make that mistake again, the others will come out when I've got another to fuse them with, or they're actual full bonus crew themselves (not variants), and not before.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently sitting on 11 free 10x Premium packs, so up to 110!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody's waiting in my mailbox; all claimed and leveled. The only things that linger in there are chronitons, just waiting for the day that my galaxy work needs a small boost. Oh, and 6 Mirror Bev expedition tickets, in case those are ever useful someday.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing stays in my mailbox. All free characters are kept and leveled, all sorrytons added to the pool, all ship schematics scooped up and never thought about again.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like that little yellow # in the top corner as it makes me think I have an unread message so I have claimed them all. Chekov is still on my bench the rest all fully equipped. For some reason I like Nog so I levelled him.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew = Merry Worf
    Chrons = 9,595
    Expedition Tickets = 6
    Arena Tickets = 50
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Am I one of the few that actually cashes in chronitons?
  • 27 Messages:
    Will Scarlett
    EV Suit Archer
    Dancing Chekov
    Tuxedo Nog
    7945 Chrons
    6 Cadet Tickets
    6 Expedition Tickets
    3 Voyage Revival
  • My inbox is empty. I 86'd Musketeer La Forge, EV Suit Archer, and Dancing Chekov.
  • edited November 2018
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Haven't claimed Ev Archer or Dance Dance Bolshevik Revolution Chekov.

Started getting tired of accumulating underwhelming 1/5*s in my roster.

Same; I'm at the point where my roster is built up enough; any free 5* in my mail will stay there until I get one from the portal. And even in that case, they're not likely to be a priority in a behold.

DDR Chekov does have a great VOY score, but I'm not gonna chase him.

EV Suit Archer? He's probably my second-to-last choice for "Ways to complete Jury Rigger", maybe first, so nope.
  • Plenty of crew space. I have so much dead weight on my roster but I can't remember the last time I've airlocked somebody.