Home Fleet Central

Second Star to the Right (134 MAX Starbase)

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Fleet Central
Second Star to the Right (SSR) is one of the oldest, stable, and drama-free fleets in Star Trek Timelines. You may recognize our name/logo from the Star Trek Timelines Crew Cost tool (https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/62401/), and the introduction of the automated Fleet Leaderboard. You may also know the Android Item Farmer App developed by one of our own members! We consistently challenge for top rankings in events (well, maybe not Galaxy events, bleurgh) and take pride in competing.

We continue to look for drama free, team-oriented, daily/active players to fill out the fleet. Our basic requirements are 4 shuttles, a mature/strong roster of crew and a good performer in events. (Able to finish 1k at your discretion)

There is NO pressure to play every event. Have a vacation or something else fun planned for a weekend? Awesome! HATE galaxy events? That's OK! Want to just threshold and out for a free 4/4 purple? Dandy! Despise the latest iteration of yet another Burnham and you'd rather drown your sorrows in whiskey with Izzy, resident alcohol connoisseur ? Fantastic!

We rotate squadrons weekly to mix it up how YOU want to play each event. Want to be top 1k? You'll get grouped with the same people. Want to sleep all weekend and only tap when necessary? We've got a squad for you! Various events offer different play styles and play to different strengths in different players, and we're OK with that. You will not find cliques and stale squadrons in this fleet. Just communicate and you'll be in a squad!

Fleet Highlights and Offerings
• Level 134 starbase (max level)
• Discord Chat Channel w/ the best query bot in game
• Item and Crew cost lookup pages, to optimize your resources with high efficiency

Look for us in game. We carry the [SSR] Fleet Tag. Also check out our Wiki!

We also have run a second fleet, the SSR Delta Flyers. With a level 90 starbase, this fleet is catered to both a more casual but active player base, and a developmental fleet for those highly interested in the primary SSR fleet, but still developing their crew and improving event rank.
  • Use the same discord server, with the same Discord bot. Interact with both fleets!
  • Same resources available to fleet
  • Opportunities for promotion into the primary SSR fleet

We do our best to keep the environment fun for all, with a helpful environment and plenty of successful strategies and information. If you wish to connect with us, please drop me a PM and we’ll be in touch. and of course, we don’t spam (hi forum)
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    SSR continues to have the best tools available. Our very own "Izausome" created the publicly available Crew Cost page available at http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html.

The tools available there scratches the surface of a higher feature toolset available to fleet members, as well as the bot available in our fleet Slack channel (check our Wiki link to see some examples of the bot.)

Give me a shout if you are interested
    We have 2-3 spots remaining. Starbase is also level 32!
    We're still looking for several players to join up (possibly 5-6 to replace some inactives). We have a 36 starbase, that's just a few holoemitters from 37 or 38). Check out the Wiki for examples of our bot. Fleet members also have expanded access to the Crew Cost tool that is currently public facing, written by Izausome.
    edited November 2017
    We're still looking to fill out 5-6 positions in the SSR fleet. Looking for some competitive players to round out the fleet. We love people who love to compete, especially in faction events. (preferably VIP 8+, 4 shuttles)

Highlights
    • Level 40 starbase
    • Top 10 fleet in faction events and formerly of expedition events ( :( ) (we won't force you to suffer thru a galaxy event)
    • High end chat bot sitting in Slack channel, responds to over 20 query types, from stats, to voyage timers, to behold helpers
    • Squads that rotate on a weekly basis
    • Helpful and social fleet
    • Fleet v Fleet gauntlet shenanigans.

Drop me a PM (faster), or send an email to SSRrecruit@gmail.com to get in touch.
    bump. We're looking to fill out 5-6 final spots. Starbase is lvl 41. Looking for active players who want to finish in the top 1k of events. (and eventually, do so on a consistent basis)
    edited June 2018
    Looking for 3-4 players. Starbase level is 44. Again, looking for active players, especially ones who will interact via our slack channel. Also check the wiki link above

Drop me a PM (faster), or send an email to SSRrecruit@gmail.com to get in touch.
  • edited December 2017
    Are there still 4 spots available? 3 friends and myself recently left a fleet that was not serious about participation, and with an absentee Admiralcy. We're having trouble starting up our fleet, (Nobody wants to join a fleet with Starbase lvl 0). I am exploring the possibility of merging us as a package into an elite fleet.

My numbers:
    - Captain Level 62
    - VIP: 14
    - 24 Legendary @ lvl 100, 6 of them are Immortalized
    - 91 Immortalized Super-Rare
    - ALL 1-3 * characters Immortalized
    - 9 Immortalized Ships

One of my friends' numbers are similar, the other 2 are less advanced, but willing to learn.

I am also a fleet tactician, and can help out as a trainer for newer players.

Please let me know.

Regent Woof
  • HELLO I HEAR GREAT THINGS ABOUT SSR IF YOU STILL HAVE A OPENING HERE ARE SOME OF MY STATS
    I AM LEVEL 52, 53 BY TOMORROW
    MY CREW CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING
    70 GOLDS 36 FF AND FE 20 WITH 2 TO 4 STARS THE REST WITH 1 STAR FOR NOW
    120 4* LEGENDS ALL ARE FF AND MOST FE WITH A FEW THAT NEED 1 STAR TO FF
    THE REST CONSIST OF 3* AND 2* FOR CADET USE
    I SPEND ON REGULAR BASES ESPECIALLY IF ITS A GREAT EVENT OR MEGA MONTH AS IT IS NOW
    IM VIP 14
    THE FLEET IM IN HAS LOST GREAT PLAYERS FROM LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND HAVING FUN
    I TAKE PLAYING SERIOUS AND AM VERY ACTIVE BUT I TAKE HAVING FUN AND FRIENDS JUST AS SERIOUS
    IM USED TO USING LINE A OUT OF GAME CHAT WHERE STRATEGY NOTES ARE AVAILABLE SCREENSHOTS AND COMMUNICATION IS BETTER AND MORE FUN
    I USUALLY HAVE THE EVENT CREW FF FOR EVENTS UNLESS ITS NEW CHARACTERS THEN I PURCHASE TO TRY AND FF AND FE FOR EVENT START
    IM USUALLY SQUAD LEADER BECAUSE OF MY CREW I HAVE 2 COPIES OF SEVERAL GOLDS ONE FF FE AND A 2ND COPY WITH 2 TO 4 STARS A COUPLE I HAVE 2 FF FE COPIES OF
    BUT IM VERY OK WITH BEING IN A SQUAD NOT LEADING IF THE SQUAD HAS A LEADER ALREADY
    I PLAY TO WIN BUT HAVE FUN AS WELL I DONT HAVE A BIG EGO THINKING IM THE BEST BECAUSE IM NOT BUT IM GOOD AT FACTION AND ALL THE STRATEGIES AND IM REGULARLY IN TOP 100 AND VERY OFTEN TOP 25 AND TOP 10, I FINISHED LAST FACTION AT RANK #6
    I USUALLY FARM THE GALAXY EVENTS FOR STACKING ITEMS AND LEVELING CREW BUT CAN PLAY THEM AND DO VERY WELL
    IF I QUALIFY AND YOU NEED SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO CHAT WITH YOU, IM A EASY GOING FUN GUY AND GET ALONG WELL WITH EVERYONE....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS I WILL BE PLAYING OUT THIS EVENT, TOP 10 I WOULD THINK, THEN I WILL BE LEAVING THE FLEET IM CURRENTLY IN...THANKS AGAIN AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FLEET!!
    SSR is looking to fill 3 roster spots. Our starbase is level 61 (62 by end of day). We're looking for active, chill but competitive players, who also like to have a good time with their fellow fleetmates, especially via our slack communications app. The fleet continues to place in the top 6-7 of fleets in the majority of events, as seen in the community derived fleet leaderboard rankings.

Give me a shout in game or PM here (/SSR/ Barclay in game)
    edited June 2018
    We're looking for 1-2 additional players to join the SSR ranks. SSR is a fleet that regularly places in the top 5-6 ranks in events. We're looking for players who are very active, respectful and active and competitive. See our Wiki

edited June 2018
    We have 2 openings in the fleet, with possibility of additional openings. Please give me a shout if you are looking for a top fleet. SSR is a drama free fleet, comprised of active, respectful and competitive players. If you meet our general requirements listed at the Wiki or at the top of this thread, shoot me a message and let's have a discussion!
    With some recent people leaving the game, we have 4-6 openings right now. Give me a shout if you're interested. plenty of information on this thread. Starbase level is 73.

Recent fleet rank finishes have been 6, 3, 5, 18 (cuz who likes Galaxies, really?), 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 8.
  • such a bunch of fascists :lol:

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
    We have room for 1 new member at this time, give me a shout if you are interested.

SB is up to 79
  • We have room for 1 new member at this time, give me a shout if you are interested.

SB is up to 79

Still available?
    yes i did have another spot open up. any interested parties are welcome to PM me.
    We have 2-4 openings available at this time. Our starbase is level 83, and approaching 84. We're looking for solid event players, who are in the top 1k finishing range, although we don't care if you take galaxy events easy as they are a waste of resources (in a reward to effort ratio).

Send me a message (fastest) or drop an email to ssrrecruit@gmail.com. Feel free to visit our WIKI as well.
    We're still looking for up to 4 people at this time. We have a maxxed out starbase so you can enjoy the full benefits of a max starbase. We're looking for friendly people who love to compete in events, in a stress and drama free environment.

Drop me a message!
    bump
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see the second star, does it shine during the day?? ;)

omg, I bumped a friend!
    Trista
  • PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    To anyone looking to join a fleet I highly recommend this one! I have been a member of this fleet for almost 2 years (since May 2016). I have benefited from the expertise of my fleet mates and the tools they have created to make the most of farming and behold decisions. It’s a stable, active fleet so you don’t have to worry about losing out on any contributions you make to the star base.
  • SpacetruckinSpacetruckin ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I am looking to change fleets, level 57, and achieve daily missions every day. Currently in fleet we're all crazy here unhappy with leadership and from what I read here, would like to be given a chance to join yours! Spacetrucker is my , handle. Let me know
    Sent you a pm
    We're still looking for 3-4 people. If you are a competitive type and want to get in on the fun, give me a shout. Being somewhat social on Discord is always a plus, as we like to mix it up. Star base is level 85 and growing!
    bump ... we're still looking for 2-3 additional people. send me a PM, even if just curious, or exploring.
  • The FishThe Fish ✭✭✭
    SSR is a great fleet. Active and competitive bunch. The bot is outstanding no more trying to go on the wiki on mobile plus a lot of bonus features.
    We've filled 2 positions in recent days, but we're looking for 2 more serious players. Give me a shout!
    Bump ... we're looking for anywhere from 2-4 players. Looking for some good competitors and those who want to have fun and up their game. Send me a PM

Current starbase is 90.
    edited June 2018
    We are down to 2 remaining spots, as we sent off a retiring member into a top 3 solo finish, and on until morning.

Send me a msg if you are looking for a solid fleet. Starbase is currently 92
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Barclay, I didn't mean to'bump' into you.