Home Fleet Central

Second Star to the Right (134 MAX Starbase)

Comments

• SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for 1-2 active, competitive captains as we look to send off a few retirees into the sunset. Starbase is level 124!

We have two fleets on discord, give us a shout!
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Looking for 1-2 active, competitive captains as we look to send off a few retirees into the sunset. Starbase is level 124!

We have two fleets on discord, give us a shout!

Hi there, how do I find you on Discord? Sorry, I’m new to this process. 😅
    sent you a PM
    Still looking for 1-2 (maybe more) active captains with solid crew and decent event performers.

Leave the drama/inactivity behind, join a fun fleet!
    • Starbase level 124
    • No Obligations to play every event
    • Rotating Squads weekly
    • Discord server w/ best bot in the game (which also happens to be a smartass)
    • Race hamsters or play blackjack in your spare time (also on discord!)
    • No drama , egos, narcissists ... and only 1-2 stumbling drunk people
    • $2.50 Spaghetti
    • Watch trek, don't watch trek ... like the Oklahoma Sooners .... we don't judge, no one is perfect ;)
    Looking for 2 new members. We like to get to know potential recruits so if you want to have a short conversation and have time before the next event starts, shoot me a msg!
    Looking for 2-3 captains. If you're looking for a fleet with fellow, active, well informed, helpful and skilled captains, this may be your stop.

SSR is an old school, drama free fleet with well established ties to the community, as seen via several fleet tools out in the public. The fleet has had numerous top finishes, event winners and FTM'rs. If you're looking for that "forever" home fleet, shoot me a msg.

Starbase is 125!
    Starbase is now 126, still looking for a few active captains
    We are looking for another captain or two to fill a few vacancies. send a msg if you are interested
  • Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join, however I am not (yet) fulfilling your reqirements as I just reached lvl 30 and have currently only 3 shuttles.
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you
    Henning
    @Henning1105 I left you a PM

Still looking for 1-2 more captains. Starbase level is at 127. Start off the new year with a great, active fleet!

Fleet Highlights:
    • Rotating Squads and Leaders - catered to your goals during any given week
    • Discord server with two fleets - SSR and the SSR Delta Flyers
    • Discord bot complete with crew stats, item recipes, item costs, farm bot with most accurate costs available, trait look up, gauntlet crit stats, voyage timer calculator and MORE
    • Top 10 primary fleet and active 2nd fleet for up and comers.

Shoot me A PM today!
    looking for 2 active captains ! If you're looking for a great assembly of people who know the ins and outs of the game and want to continue to grow, shoot me a msg.
    We have 1 spot remaining! Could you be a good fit?

Looking for:
    • Active, well engaged captain (Lvl 55+)
    • 4 Shuttles
    • Willing to use discord
    • Preferably 250+ immortals
    • 20 gold characters at lvl 100 (any star level, doesn't have to be immortal
    • Does decently in events (on avg, top 3000)
    We have one opening for an active captain with a strong set of crew. Shoot a message if you're interested or just want to have a discussion.
    We are looking for an active captain, with a good, strong set of crew. We looking for someone who loves the game and loves to compete, especially in events.

Playing every event is NOT a requirement. We have people who hate all sorts of events, be it Galaxy events, Expeditions, Skirmishes, the galaxy portion of hybrids, you name it. Players are welcome to play to their strengths, we just look for people who do well in the events they love.

Squads are reformed every week, and range from top 1k player squads to casual play squads

The fleet uses discord and we have a bot that is second to none.

shoot me a msg if you are curious!
    we have room for 1 active gamer. If you're in search of a competitive fleet, shoot me a msg and we can talk. Starbase is 130
  • Hello, I'd be interested. Daily player, active in all events so far, needs guidance, level 39.8, ign: online 23 7
    thanks
  • I guess I should have created my own account. I'm using my friend's.
  • edited February 2019
    ok, here I am my own digs. Although I had to change my ign to

onlin3 23 7
    We have one opening. SSR is a competitive fleet, with a starbase of 130.

General requirements:

Be an daily player.
    Captain Level 50+
    Four SHUTTLES
    Have a desire to get better in events
    200+ Immortal (preferably)
    We're still looking for 1 player to fill an opening. We're looking for players who love to compete in events and already have a semi-decent set of crew. shoot me a message if you are interested.

Starbase is level 132 and final rooms include the Medical Proficiency room, and the final level 5 Chron max room.

We're looking for 1-2 players to fill some gaps left by players who are about to retire, or long time members who've been hanging around until we need their spot.

SSR is a tight knit group of players, and we're looking for people who love to compete and do well in the various events. We don't require you to play every event, but we do look for players who do very well when they do want to play an event. We typically look for top 1500-2000 players, with about 250+ immortals.

Our starbase is 133, and we're about 3-4 days from finishing out the base.
    SSR starbase is maxed at 134, and we're looking for 1-2 veteran players to fill some gaps. We're looking for competitive players that love to do well in events. Again, no pressure ever to spend or player every event.

If you're a well established player, but kind of stuck in a rut, tired of drama or dbaggery, or in a fleet that's not as active as you'd like, feel free to reach out, even to just have a friendly discussion. No commitments, just explore the possibility, if you're so inclined

• I would be interested in joining. Level 64, 4 shuttles, 207 immortalized characters. Let me know what to do! :)
    We're have room for two highly active Captains! If you're looking to join a competitive, active fleet, with a maxed starbase, Second Star to the Right could be a good fit for you.

We don't require you to play every single event, we just ask you're active in most events and do semi-well in those events. There is zero drama in the fleet, so we look for highly engaged players, with a chill attitude. Be respectful, have fun and have a SENSE OF HUMOR. (We don't play a game to be wound up too tight)

SSR likes to get to know the people interested in joining the fleet, so we do like to get to know you first. Shoot me a message and we'll see if the fleet is a great fit for you and vice versa. We want to make sure you don't feel out of place and that you'll have fun among this great crew of folks.

Basic criteria we look for in prospective members:
    • Lvl 55+ (flexible on this, depending on your crew)
    • 4 Shuttles
    • 250+ immortals
    • Have most of the mega Legendaries at 4/5, or better (at least, as of when you began to play)
    • Must be willing to use Discord, at the very least, for squad assignments (we rotate weekly)

If you don't quite fit these criteria but have a desire to work your way up, we have a second fleet, with a level 88/89 Star base in which you can be part of the community and work your way up. We share the same Discord server! Spots are limited there as well, so let's talk!
    We are looking to fill 2-3 spots in the fleet. We're looking for active captains who love events and want a competitive fleet, with an active community, a great discord bot, and an all around great group of folks.

The SSR starbase is currently maxed at 134, but we're looking forward to the next starbase rooms that are TBD.

We rotate squads weekly, so players don't feel obligated to play every event, be it they don't like that event type, or just don't like the new card. Let's admit, we all hate that one type of event.

Basic criteria again:
    • Typically, lvl 55+ (flexible)
    • 4 shuttles
    • Close to or above 250 immortals
    • A healthy base of golds at 100 (any star level)
    • Willing to use Discord

Second Star offers the following to eager, active captains:
    • An active community full of helpful, selfless players and two fleets. (We have a second, more casual fleet known as the SSR Delta Flyers
    • A discord bot that offers stats, recipes, item farming locations, and a multitude of other features.
    • Updated recipe costs during every galaxy events. Find the lowest cost recipes!
    • Strategies to improve your game
    • No drama

Give me a shout if this interests you
    We're still looking for 2 highly active individuals who love to compete in events and have a well established crew. The two openings are in our primary fleet. We have an active discord server with an advanced level bot, two active fleets and a strong drama free community.

Starbase level is maxxed, at 134.

Basic criteria again:
    • Typically, lvl 55+ (flexible)
    • 4 shuttles
    • Close to or above 250 immortals
    • A healthy base of golds at 100 (any star level)
    • Willing to use Discord

Second Star offers the following to eager, active captains:
    • An active community full of helpful, selfless players and two fleets. (We have a second, more casual fleet known as the SSR Delta Flyers
    • A discord bot that offers stats, recipes, item farming locations, and a multitude of other features.
    • Updated recipe costs during every galaxy events. Find the lowest cost recipes!
    • Strategies to improve your game
    • No drama
    Looking for 1-2 active captains to join the fleet. We're looking for veteran type players who know the game but may be looking for a different situation. We're looking for players who don't struggle to place in the top 1500 of events, but there's no mandate to finish at any given rank.

SSR is a competitive, yet relaxed at the same time. We rotate squads each week, to cater to each player's goals and to each player's proclivity towards different event types.

We pick squad leads each week, in a manner balanced between best crew shares, and helping an individual meet their individual goals, whether it be an achievement or top rank. We try our best to help members hit goals and ranks.

We have an active discord chat, with two fleets.
    • Second Star to the Right - our primary fleet, more competitive
    • SSR Delta Flyers - our secondary fleet, more casual and helps feed into SSR

If you're looking for something fresh and want to enjoy the game again, shoot me a message, and we can talk!

We have 1 opening, looking for an active event player !

If you're tired of being in an inactive fleet, drama, less bs, or just an overall, more friendly and relaxed, yet competitive experience at the same time, shoot me a message and we can talk .. no pressure, no commitments, but just talk!
    We're looking for one player to join the SSR fleet. We're looking for an active player who enjoys doing well in events. Preferably someone who can hit top 1500 whenever they feel like it, with a well established crew.

We also have about 3-4 openings in the SSR DF fleet, which is our 2nd fleet, slightly more casual and looking for active players of any level. Both fleets use the same discord server. Our 2nd fleet is a great opportunity for newer players, or someone wanting to develop up and join our primary fleet eventually.

send a msg if you're interested in either fleet!
    edited April 2019
    We're looking for active captains to fill some spots in our second fleet, the SSR Delta Flyers.

Who we're looking for:
    • Daily, active captains, but those who may take events more casually, but interested in an active community on discord
    • Active captains, highly interested in our primary SSR fleet, but needing some time to season/develop their crew

This fleet's starbase is at Level 91. We offer access to the same discord server and discord bot, so you get to experience the community of two fleets, but on one server. Come learn the ropes from our veteran players, mingle with both fleets, and enjoy the game!

Looking for:
    • Level 30+
    • Willing to use Discord (phone or browser versions are available, waaaayyy better than in game chat ... or UC, where you get space herpz