Home The Bridge

What score is 1k rank now?

Hello all-
Since we're down to the final hours, anyone around the 1k rank please post a screenshot here on this thread with a time stamp.
Thanks in advance for your support. LLAP.🖖

Comments

• Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite having scored more points than ever before in a faction event, I'm nowhere near top 1000.

lol, good luck
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    bznbl6bf7n2y.png
  • edited November 2018
    Thx Waldo!
    Guess it's time to Rush!
    ttq6b44sai7r.png
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Are the scores way higher then normal, or just feel that way?

Kind of exciting and annoying all at the same time lol
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way higher. Unclear if it's the new threshold, Spock, the extra shuttles, or some combination of all of the above. Guess we'll see in future events.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    With some reverse engineering, the 4K mission difficulty seems to be around 2035, which is a lot lower than the 2500 cited in the wiki. But I haven't done that calculation for prior events. Does anybody know if 2000-ish is normal?
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    With some reverse engineering, the 4K mission difficulty seems to be around 2035, which is a lot lower than the 2500 cited in the wiki. But I haven't done that calculation for prior events. Does anybody know if 2000-ish is normal?

I don't know how these are supposed to calculate. I have a much higher listed success rate (and actual, too) than ever before. I thought my crew was just better this time since I have all my Andorian and Dominion crew from previous events and I have Weyoun.
  • Not sure how accurate this is, but it is what I usually see listed for challenge rating for shuttles at 4k

dbzyjiwtx68d.png
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Way higher. Unclear if it's the new threshold, Spock, the extra shuttles, or some combination of all of the above. Guess we'll see in future events.

Id have to agree, I think it being a spock, especially one that people have been asking for has a lot to do with it, but like you said well see in future events.
  • edited November 2018

I don't know how these are supposed to calculate. I have a much higher listed success rate (and actual, too) than ever before. I thought my crew was just better this time since I have all my Andorian and Dominion crew from previous events and I have Weyoun.

Hey @DavideBooks-
    If you or fleetmates are around the 1k mark, please post here.
    Thx.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000k is at 432,000 VP Presently :s
    DB: Do Better
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Not sure how accurate this is, but it is what I usually see listed for challenge rating for shuttles at 4k

dbzyjiwtx68d.png

Thanks!
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

I usually finish under rank 1000 and score me a 5* crew and it’s alreay eveident that since Factions events have changed to incorporate rented shuttles it’s a lot harder to achive bellow tank 1000 as it’s enabled the P2W players an advantage.
    Not everyone has real money to burn through.
    I would have liked a Capt Spock.
    Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I was at 910th (451k vp) place after one success. So 1000 should be some where near 447k.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

I usually finish under rank 1000 and score me a 5* crew and it’s alreay eveident that since Factions events have changed to incorporate rented shuttles it’s a lot harder to achive bellow tank 1000 as it’s enabled the P2W players an advantage.

I've spent $0 on this event, and only used 1 rental shuttle(from the free tokens) every night with with 9 hour shuttles. I'm ranked 1k better than you. There are other ways to compete. And after one event you can't say if it's the rented shuttles, Spock, or the new threshold that has increased scores.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx Waldo!
    Guess it's time to Rush!
    ttq6b44sai7r.png

The Priests and the Temple Approve
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been using 2000 as my estimate for a 4k shuttle difficulty, seems to be accurate
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @DavideBooks-
    If you or fleetmates are around the 1k mark, please post here.
    Thx.

No one in my fleet is near 1000. Four of us are below 500. At 407 with one more batch to come in, but I stopped using time reducers and extra shuttles yesterday to save them for another event. I figure I'm sure of a Spock at this point.
  • Top 1k is now just around 453k VP.

I was in the mid 600s last night, and sent shuttles on average every 3 hours overnight

I am now sitting at rank 971.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    qc6jymq3yzuu.png
    Man, things are pretty brutal around 1000th :#:#
    DB: Do Better
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

I've spent $0 on this event, and only used 1 rental shuttle(from the free tokens) every night with with 9 hour shuttles. I'm ranked 1k better than you. There are other ways to compete. And after one event you can't say if it's the rented shuttles, Spock, or the new threshold that has increased scores.

Mmm. Short of time boosts aplenty, I've done some math and that would be impossible to achieve without them.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I was wrong, I had only expected a bit over 400k for 1000. I knew that the new thresholds would increase the minimum to 380k for sub 1000. It looks like I didn't calculate in an extra 20k for the rent-a-shuttles, and didn't know we'd get and burn 14 odd them right away.

I'll sit out ranking the next faction event too. And it it's this much over, I don't see myself likely to ever play for rank in this game again. I'm already seeing reduced time and desire.
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

Mmm. Short of time boosts aplenty, I've done some math and that would be impossible to achieve without them.

That almost belonged on the haiku thread. :)
    Looks like I was wrong, I had only expected a bit over 400k for 1000. I knew that the new thresholds would increase the minimum to 380k for sub 1000. It looks like I didn't calculate in an extra 20k for the rent-a-shuttles, and didn't know we'd get and burn 14 odd them right away.

I'll sit out ranking the next faction event too. And it it's this much over, I don't see myself likely to ever play for rank in this game again. I'm already seeing reduced time and desire.

Actually I cut my losses and didn't even go for the premium 10 pack. (If I wanted 10 of them I'd spend $5 when the offer popped, not worth blowing buffers for just one.)

Honestly if they wanted to do more in the thresholds, putting the 4th star on the threshold hero would do well. Before this event, I'd throw them a bone by buying a pack or two to try to get it, but as it stands, I'm not even doing that this event.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    ygu6c4vgtrkx.png

5 minutes later

868sh9i21l5k.png

At this rate, I should be able to get a picture in an hour of 1000th place.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

My strategy hasn’t changed, I send out 4 shuttle missions every time & get the maximum 4000 on each & rarly fail a mission. I have a good crew base for bonuses. So something has changed the dynamics. Surely the odd extra shuttle couldn’t make that much of a difference
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    10 minutes later from previous
    iogwo3wv2zpl.png

Going to be about 40 minutes I can get a pic of 100th place.
  • Looks like I'm stay +1k. Thanks for posting so I don't waste any resources in the last two hours.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    d7r7cn07klaf.png

My strategy hasn’t changed, I send out 4 shuttle missions every time & get the maximum 4000 on each & rarly fail a mission. I have a good crew base for bonuses. So something has changed the dynamics. Surely the odd extra shuttle couldn’t make that much of a difference

Seems the success rates are better for me this event, perhaps you have seen better results as well.