Home The Bridge

Where is Doctor + Seven?

We are waiting in the wings for Cheesecake Seven. We need MED/ENG/SCI please!

Comments

• Jazzy Riker is failing us.
  • Since we can reach any star, I’ll continue to have faith. Of the heart.
  • edited November 2018
    r536h28g67c6.gif

Only Faith I have In STT for screwing us over many times is George Micheal’s butt shaking No no no faith. There goes my RNG.

• This needs to be the first animated art!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    JazzRiker wrote: »
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    Jazzy Riker is failing us.

I'm working on it, folks. Gotta keep the faith a little longer.

I have faith in you riker! you can do it;)
  • "Deal With It"
  • Wish I could awesome this 13 times.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    For no particular reason: isn't this just a great picture?

vkqclm08ubgx.png

If you could lobby the powers that be for this shot to be used for Doctor Seven’s eventual artwork, that would be highly appreciated.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

vkqclm08ubgx.png

It is. And for no particular reason inner voices tell me this is the artwork we will get when Doc Seven enters the game ;)
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be the next merged crew. 4* Holonovel Doctor merged with 4* Temporal Agent Seven to get 5* Doctor Seven

I’d be kicking myself because of all the copies of those two that I have airlocked LOL
  • JazzRiker wrote: »

vkqclm08ubgx.png

If you guys ever wanted to drive revenue...people will unload their wallets for this card. Myself included.
  • It was a delicious piece of cheese cake 🍰;)
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be the next merged crew. 4* Holonovel Doctor merged with 4* Temporal Agent Seven to get 5* Doctor Seven

I’d be kicking myself because of all the copies of those two that I have airlocked LOL
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF if this turns out to be true, I just airlocked one T. Agent Seven last night...

It will make more sense to me to merge Seven in Blue with the EMH, to make a 3* Seven + Doctor (not much fun in 2* and 3*, but it makes sense them being the vanilla version of the characters)
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's like the other combos, they'll need to introduce three star versions of both which are notably absent ATM.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

vkqclm08ubgx.png

It's a fabulous picture!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, 3*star Seven in that uniform with 3*star EMH will get you a single Cheesecake Seven EMH.

That is the best way for it.

But that 4* card should be power creeped, like 900 base ENG, 900 base Med and 800 sci.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent DB pattern is that they put a wanted character as the legendary in week 3 of a mega event. So I would look to week 3.
    Let’s fly!
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'll be really disappointed if this is released as a 4* card. It should be a legend.
    On the other hand, a SR would give me a significantly better chance of getting the card in the first place 🤔
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent DB pattern is that they put a wanted character as the legendary in week 3 of a mega event. So I would look to week 3.

Plus week 3 is a galaxy. Galaxies cost more to rank, and give out less. If you get a 5* Seven of Cake, she'll go here to make the biggest amount of sales.
  • As long as it’s not a Tuesday pack only card, I’ll be happy.
  • As long as it’s not a Tuesday pack only card, I’ll be happy.

I truly detest the Tuesday packs. Of all the ones I have tried (quite a few), I have only gotten a featured legend twice.

Absolutely. Tuesday packs are just a di wasteland.
    This would be a most wanted crew med/sci/eng. the gifts we receive from time to time are great as well as the mega recurrent. But often the numbers or skillset is repetative or not so usefull.
    It would be nice to see this crew as a gift or recurrent mega so everyone can have a fair shot at a very usefull crew.