Home The Bridge
Options

Who is/was your super rare albatross?

124»

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    The two stars I'm currently missing for Smuggler Kasidy Yates are all I need to complete the Jury Rigger collection. I refuse to cite her because I'm fully aware that, if I do, my next week of pack pulls and voyages will be dominated by her.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Gabriel Bell was the last portal SR that I got, after having that distinction for several months. Now I'm only missing 3 SR crew - Colonel Worf (voyage), Ensign Picard (voyage), and Smuggler Yates (exclusive).

10 months later, and my Gabriel Bell is still sitting at 1/4! He is by far my SR albatross.

I'm still missing Worf and Picard from voyages, despite running a 30-hour voyage after getting the first 2 parts of 'Champion of the People' as the first two dilemmas. I'm also missing 4 other non-portal SR crew (Buck Bokai, Indignant Seven, One Zero and Zero One), since I steer clear of Tuesday packs.
  • Options
    Mirror Jadzia Dax who I’ve had at 1/4 since her event in December, 2017. At the time I got her I decided to keep her due to her high (for me at the time) security. Since then I’ve collected and immortalized more powerful security cards so while I find her useful from time to time most of the time she sits there taking up a slot.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    p9q13j0jqc31.png

I’m down to 33 purples to immortalize, 6 missing stars (Indignate Seven, both Bynars, Buck, Mirror Keiko and Dougherty), and then I need to find that Albatross.
  • Options
    currently missing

indignant Seven
    vice admiral dougherty
    buck bokia
    dr leonard mccoy
    ensign picard
    colonel worf
    roga danar
    one zero
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    1 more Lily Sloane!!! Been waiting months.

3nai5kkmn924.jpg
    rmg5r7v3c84v.jpg
  • Options
    Setting aside Colonel Worf as he's a Voyage exclusive, the one I keep hunting is Maquis Eddington. You'd think with him being there since launch and me being such a DS9 collector that I'd have IMM'd him already, but nope. He's languished at 1/4 for literal years.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was Ardra. Cool character so I wanted the card but it took forever to get four copies. Got her before her event though so that was cool
  • Options
    Thot Gor.

10 packs, 5 APUs, 5 Janeways.
    Countless 8-10 hour voyages.

He mocks me at 3/4.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Gary Seven or Replicant Boothby...but, down to 32 toons I do not have at all.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy it sure would be nice if these 4* we need would start to show up in the faction stores, wouldn't it?