Home The Bridge

Two (three?) New 5* in the Vault

wamw3pu5yxy9.jpg

29izlu529ikp.jpg

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm guessing one will be a "Christmas gift;" probably the Rozhenkos (a la Merry Word last year).

Interesting to see a joint card though - gives hope that the Binars might one day enter the game.

Duras Sisters also are a thing.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm guessing one will be a "Christmas gift;" probably the Rozhenkos (a la Merry Word last year).

Interesting to see a joint card though - gives hope that the Binars might one day enter the game.

Duras Sisters also are a thing.

True, but I would imagine they would also have added the individual Helena and Sergey cards. You're right about the Binars...I just don't feel like they're distinct enough (unlike the Duras Sisters) to justify separate cards.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're pushing out a lot of STD crew before STD is back on the air. And at weird an inappropriate times. It does make you wonder if there is doubt about renewing the license.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're pushing out a lot of STD crew before STD is back on the air. And at weird an inappropriate times. It does make you wonder if there is doubt about renewing the license.

How is a Tuesday pack an inappropriate time?
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I dunno, this is only the third one since September ended. Doesn't seem that odd.
  • 8 Burnhams far more than any other DSC character in game, surely beyond doubt that its Star Trek: The Michael Burnham Story. :)
    christmas gift ..... lol. not with TP.

expect the worst .... 2 separate 6-packs

You called it lol.
  • christmas gift ..... lol. not with TP.

You called it lol.

And littered with old super-rares many have immortalized ages ago. Thanks, but no thanks.
    christmas gift ..... lol. not with TP.

You called it lol.

And littered with old super-rares many have immortalized ages ago. Thanks, but no thanks.

Same for me. I could use a star on Georgiou but the risk is too great of a dupe.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many SR immortalized to play Pack Roulette...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergey and Helena Rozhenko 5*
    FE/FF level 100 stats DIP 1189 (218-468), ENG 996 (131-323)
    FE 1/5 level 100 stats DIP 799 (218-468), ENG 548 (131-323)

Traits: Civilian, Human, Caregiver, Chef, Warp Theorist, Veteran

Away Team Michael Burnham 5*
    FE/FF level 100 stats ENG 464 (100-282), SEC 1037 (277-712), SCI 787 (224-504)
    FE 1/5 level 100 stats ENG 239 (100-282), SEC 685 (277-712), SCI 359 (224-504)

Traits: Federation, Prisoner, Astrophysicist, Human, Xenoanthropology, Resourceful, Survivalist
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your realize what they did, it's actually a really nice pack. I won't buy it because the SR are all FF, but I appreciate the thought.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 Burnhams far more than any other DSC character in game, surely beyond doubt that its Star Trek: The Michael Burnham Story. :)

If they got rid of her, it might actually be good......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack one - ALL SR Immortal (PASS)
    Pack two - 2/3 SR Immortal (PASS)

Nothing to see here, move along.

DB: Do Better
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Pack one - ALL SR Immortal (PASS)
    Pack two - 2/3 SR Immortal (PASS)

Nothing to see here, move along.

rthefhidsgej.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    If your realize what they did, it's actually a really nice pack. I won't buy it because the SR are all FF, but I appreciate the thought.

Ah, I see it now. I think they might have made some different choices for the characters, but yes, Adam Sandler would be very proud.
  • Both these new characters are uninspiring and unnecessary.
    • Even with that high SEC proficiency, the base is barely over 1,000, and the other traits are pretty low.
    • With only two stats, being pack-only, and very mediocre proficiencies for a 5*, the Rozhenkos aren't great.
    • Neither of them have any traits for Collections.

Ugh.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Both Sato and RAF O'Brien and no Burnham?

That's awesome you were so lucky!
    Against my better judgment I tried a Burnham pack. It was the first Tuesday that has ever worked out for me in one pull.

pz1v8cm1ks2v.jpg

I would try, but have 4 of them immo'd in this pack....5 immo's in the other pack so I guess I will wait for event packs tomorrow :)
  • Have some saved dilithium, not bad packs but have most of the 4* immortalised or FFed . A Sec-Sci-Eng intriguing skill set, and Worf's parents have Veteran trait.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have saved enough that it might be tempting for the gauntlet, but I believe crew slots will come soon and I would rather spend on that.