Home The Bridge

Two (three?) New 5* in the Vault

Comments

• That new Burnham's a very nice SEC Gauntlet crew, and decent voyager with uncommon skill combo.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm guessing one will be a "Christmas gift;" probably the Rozhenkos (a la Merry Word last year).

Interesting to see a joint card though - gives hope that the Binars might one day enter the game.

Duras Sisters also are a thing.

And Tuvox, although that is two into one fusion.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    christmas gift ..... lol. not with TP.

expect the worst .... 2 separate 6-packs

Well you nailed that.

Only you buy it 😈
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    I normally wouldn’t even try a Tuesday pack in which I had all but one card immortalized already, but the sight of Michael “Mikey Spock” Burnham in her away-team tactical armor was more than I could pass up. I lucked out and got her on my third pull.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want Burnham because she is awesome, but I also could use any of the 5* or Georgiou. Imagine my delight when this pack started. Only to be let down in the most DB way.

894s7pmd3nbz.png

Ooohhhh, nice pull. Do you hear that noise? I think it's a Sarcastasaurus.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    wcy56sqi8dgp.png

7f19ffyajfcd.png

I wouldn’t touch the Burnham pack if my life depended on it.
    Mirror Uhura - immortalized
    Liaison Torres - immortalized
    Armed Georgiou - FF
    Professor Sato - immortalized
    Gloria - immortalized

This pack is just asking to fail me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
    Against my better judgment I tried a Burnham pack. It was the first Tuesday that has ever worked out for me in one pull.

pz1v8cm1ks2v.jpg
    S31 wrote: »
    Both Sato and RAF O'Brien and no Burnham?

That's awesome you were so lucky!

So, another Tuesday Pack that is not right? Everyone buy one before they fix it and give out free 5*S!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against my better judgment I tried a Burnham pack. It was the first Tuesday that has ever worked out for me in one pull.

pz1v8cm1ks2v.jpg

So, another Tuesday Pack that is not right? Everyone buy one before they fix it and give out free 5*S!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the pack, he got one of the featured crew.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

pz1v8cm1ks2v.jpg

Yes the pack was correct. Sato was a straight drop and RAF Miles on the end was a Begold.
  • Tasker wrote: »
    8 Burnhams far more than any other DSC character in game, surely beyond doubt that its Star Trek: The Michael Burnham Story. :)

I’m still hoping for Mirror Lorca. He’s the best character on the show and we have exactly one of him, with only two skills.

I would be psyched if Mirror Lorca were the recurring 5* in the spring mega event. Still lots of good Discovery crew to introduce to this game, like Plugged-In Stamets, Mirror Stamets, Undercover Georgiou, Qonos Tilly/Burnham, Delicious Saru, Mirror captain guy who Burnham fights, Vulcan Admiral guy, Stuart, etc
  • 9rm24cpuvxa1.png
    Third and last pull...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*

pz1v8cm1ks2v.jpg

Okay. I thought that was the problem. I didn't look to see who was in them, because I am short Dilithium to do one today.
    Tasker wrote: »
    8 Burnhams far more than any other DSC character in game, surely beyond doubt that its Star Trek: The Michael Burnham Story. :)

I’m still hoping for Mirror Lorca. He’s the best character on the show and we have exactly one of him, with only two skills.

I would be psyched if Mirror Lorca were the recurring 5* in the spring mega event. Still lots of good Discovery crew to introduce to this game, like Plugged-In Stamets, Mirror Stamets, Undercover Georgiou, Qonos Tilly/Burnham, Delicious Saru, Mirror captain guy who Burnham fights, Vulcan Admiral guy, Stuart, etc

That was Connor. "Our" Connor got a head injury during the Battle of the Binary Stars and wandered into the Brig looking for Sickbay. He was voided by the torpedo hit that destroyed most of the Brig, except for Burnham's cell.......
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I was foolish and bought 7 packs. A Burnham would be nice since SEC Proficiency is my worst area but I didn't get it. I did have Torres and Uhura FFFE so there was some risk but I made out ok.

1x Gloria, 3x Georgiou, 2x Torres, 1x Uhura. One of the Torres packs had a begold in it: Katrine, Mirror Spock and First Officer Chekov. All 0/5. Picked Katrine since she has the most Voyage potential.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • I really want Burnham because she is awesome, but I also could use any of the 5* or Georgiou. Imagine my delight when this pack started. Only to be let down in the most DB way.

894s7pmd3nbz.png

I was in the exact same situation and got the exact same result. Except that Uhura dropped first and left me hoping until the end that there would be a second drop or at least a behold :(
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I was foolish and bought 7 packs. A Burnham would be nice since SEC Proficiency is most worst area but I didn't get it. I did have Torres and Uhura FFFE so there was some risk but I made out ok.

1x Gloria, 3x Georgiou, 2x Torres, 1x Uhura. One of the Torres packs had a begold in it: Katrine, Mirror Spock and First Officer Chekov. All 0/5. Picked Katrine since she has the most Voyage potential.

Kat is one of my regulars on Voyages and for Fraction Events. {I only have her and Mirror Picard as FF/FE Legendaries at present. Got a couple others getting there.}

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish these cool crew db releases in these special packs would eventually make it into an event.
    Let’s fly!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm guessing one will be a "Christmas gift;" probably the Rozhenkos (a la Merry Word last year).

Interesting to see a joint card though - gives hope that the Binars might one day enter the game.

Duras Sisters also are a thing.

I thought they broke up?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • I agree @Data1001 the art looks fantastic.

Almost good enough to get me to gamble on it.
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    I have to congratulate DB on the artwork — it looks really great, especially the Rozhenkos.

7fvxyh0q09e5.jpgcxae2z7lzohm.jpg

Yes, and how detailed Burnhams hair is....NOT. Sorry, can t agree there. Rozhenkos are great though.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I'd just look longingly and move on at a pack where I've got all three purples immortalised already... but the daily dilithium's been building up of late (only a couple of event golds recently I've drawn packs for, and I've been lucky and got them quick), so I took a shot at the Rozhenkos. Superfluous Prospero on the first try, but the second turned them up, so I'm pretty delighted at the moment.

(For a second when I first saw the group shot of the pack my brain told me it was the Bashirs, who I also would've taken some useless-purple risks for. Hint hint, DB.)
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art on the Rozhenkos card is incredibly good, a far cry from Stoned Ash, Primate Cornwall or Vampire Yar...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I have to congratulate DB on the artwork — it looks really great, especially the Rozhenkos.
    Yes, and how detailed Burnhams hair is....NOT. Sorry, can t agree there. Rozhenkos are great though.

Burnham is definitely more of the low-detail stuff I've complained about numerous times here on the forum, but at least it's artistically well-done, otherwise. The Rozhenkos are far better, yes — some of the finest art in the game, no doubt — I just thought I'd compliment the good representation of her character, since as we all know, it could've been so much worse. >:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I tried three 10x pulls for Lorca. Still don't have him. :s Maybe someday they'll do the Mirror Lorca that was mentioned earlier in the thread. And run Captain Lorca in a $10 deal*. That seems to be my only hope.
    Farewell 🖖