Home The Bridge

Two (three?) New 5* in the Vault

13»

Comments

• PolPol ✭✭✭
    Lorca is my favorite Discovery character... so a $10 deal Lorca would at least have two buyers.. =)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pol wrote: »
    Lorca is my favorite Discovery character... so a $10 deal Lorca would at least have two buyers.. =)

Three.

It is kind of interesting that
    MIRROR
    Lorca seemed so genuinely concerned about people
    IN OUR UNIVERSE
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Lorca was great. Discovery needs more Jason Isaacs. juncdf3na7ry.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Tasker wrote: »
    8 Burnhams far more than any other DSC character in game, surely beyond doubt that its Star Trek: The Michael Burnham Story. :)

I’m still hoping for Mirror Lorca. He’s the best character on the show and we have exactly one of him, with only two skills.

I would be psyched if Mirror Lorca were the recurring 5* in the spring mega event. Still lots of good Discovery crew to introduce to this game, like Plugged-In Stamets, Mirror Stamets, Undercover Georgiou, Qonos Tilly/Burnham, Delicious Saru, Mirror captain guy who Burnham fights, Vulcan Admiral guy, Stuart, etc

I'd like to see that red-headed navigator from Discovery (name?); Terran Ellen Landry; that Orion that looked like Danny DeVeto; party-dress Tilly; Undercover/civilian clothes Emperor Phillipa; Stella; the Terran general guy who kept insisting on hearing his sister's name; Undercover Tilly; Mirror Stamets.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!