Home The Bridge

Voyage Crew Reward

edited December 2018 in The Bridge
I finally got Lucien from my Voyage missions after hours of Voyage Dilemmas.

How long did it take for everyone else to acquire their crew and which crew did you get and does it normally take a long time to get a crew reward?

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 Lucians, since the VoyageOnly rewards started.
    I also have one Thot Gor.

It is slow going for me as I usually only have the patience/resources for 6 hour voyages. I have a few that bleed into 8 hour, but the stars have to be aligned.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I have 3 Lucians, since the VoyageOnly rewards started.
    I also have one Thot Gor.

It is slow going for me as I usually only have the patience/resources for 6 hour voyages. I have a few that bleed into 8 hour, but the stars have to be aligned.

I spent a month charting voyages, and IMO unless you are going for one massively long voyage, 7 hours is about the maximum you want to do due to recall times. Anything under 8 hours will recall in enough time to make sending out two voyages per day possible.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    How long did it take for everyone else to acquire their crew and which crew did you get and does it normally take a long time to get a crew reward?

Can't recall how long it took to get the individual crew, but been running voyages since they launched and have...

4/4 - Thot Gor
    4/4 - The Clown
    3/4 - Lucien
    2/4 - Janar
    1/4 - Worf
    1/4 - Guinan (from the achievement, not dilemmas)

Zero McCoy's or Picard's.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Unless you're running really long Voyages, it can take months just to get lucky and get the right final dilemma to appear. Or you can get several exclusive crew one right after the other. Like so many things in this game, it's random.

That is my philosophy, I voyage for other reasons than VoyageOnly drops.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • How long did it take for everyone else to acquire their crew and which crew did you get and does it normally take a long time to get a crew reward?

Can't recall how long it took to get the individual crew, but been running voyages since they launched and have...

4/4 - Thot Gor
    4/4 - The Clown
    3/4 - Lucien
    2/4 - Janar
    1/4 - Worf
    1/4 - Guinan (from the achievement, not dilemmas)

Zero McCoy's or Picard's.

Wow. That’s a great achievement to get those rewards.

I think it took me well over 10 hours of Voyage to receive my first crew.

I hope it won’t be my last.
  • it took me 2-1/2 months to get all the original Voyage only crew.
    When they opened it up to get duplicates, I got Lucien 3x within a week so now Immortalized.
    3/4*s now for Jannar.
    Thot Gor still at original 1/4.
    Guinan got a second * through the Achievement rewards, so I cited her for that one event, and just froze her today.
    Clown at 2/4*s from original couple months. Haven't seen much of his Dilemmas since.
    Got Dr McCoy first day he was out by 6th hour. 1/4
    Ensign Picard fell for me within the first 2 weeks he was released. 1/4
    Colonel Worf was the hardest, he was the last of the originals, but managed to get him on 6th hour. 1/4

I typically run voyages 10-12 hours. if they look fruitful, I extend into 14-16. Lately all of my 16-20 hour Voyages have been very dry of any purples, let alone Voyage crew.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hmmmm

5/4 Clowns
    3/4 Jannar
    2/4 Thot Gor
    2/4 Lucien
    1/4 Picard

1/4 Guinan....nah, can't count that, from achievements.

Time taken....infinity at this rate.

Edit for typos
  • I have not gotten any Voyage crew more than once yet.

1/4 The Clown
    1/4 Lucien
    1/4 Jannar
    1/4 Colonel Worf
    1/4 Guinan (achievement only)

No Thot Gor, McCoy, or Picard for me.
  • So far, I've had the following drop:

1/2/18 Lucien
    2/19/18 Thot Gor
    12/6/18 Jannar

Like others, I also have Fierce Guinan, but from the Achievements rather than a Voyage.

I had another Jannar drop back in the one-time-only days, but since I didn't keep him, I don't have a record of when that was.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For better or worse, I've had like 6 drops of Lucien...

3 drops of The Clown
    2 of Jannar
    1 Thot Gor

And my only Guinan is from Achievements.

Now I try to dead-end the Lucien dilemma path when it turns up.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    3x Lucien
    2x Thot Gor
    1 Clown

Guinan from Achievements, no new crew yet. My voyages are now usually always above 8 hours but I'm collecting voyage tokens, so I do not extend.

Oh I started in March 2018 or so, my first Mega was Surak
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    In 6 months of voyages I have 2 Jannar and 2 Lucien.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    -4/4* Lucien, 4/4* Thot Gor, and 1/4* The Clown from dilemmas
    -1/4* Fierce Guinan from the achievement
    -1/4* Doc McCoy and 2/4* Ensign Picard from the recent ET offer
    -no Colonel Worf

I routinely hit eight hours on voyages and never expect to finish Guinan, Worf, McCoy, or Picard...even getting The Clown is going to be nigh impossible to do. I only finished the other two because of some 4* citation deals before DB fixed the one time reward thing.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucien 2/4
    Jannar 2/4
    The Clown 3/4
    Thot Gor 4/4 + 2 airlocked
    Ensign Picard 1/4

Colonel Worf 0/4
    Leonard McCoy 0/4
    Fierce Guinan 0/4 (I have the achievement one though)

I get Off the Books so often that I've started picking choice B just to avoid part 2.
  • Lucien 3/4
    Thot Gor 1/4
    Clown 1/4
    Ensign Picard 1/4
    Jannar 2/4
    Fierce Guinan from the achievement.

No McCoy or Worf yet.

I just got Picard recently too.

It is, unfortunately like others have said, completely random. I’ve had voyages with a half dozen purples and then two weeks with none. I generally get near to or just over 8 hours without a refresh.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran a very long voyage after the update to drop rates.
    Got Picard, Jannar and Lucien. Got shafted on Guinan and The Clown due to different bugs. Thot Gor I paid to immortalize awhile ago but was compensated with honour after the fix.

Currently Jannar and Lucien are now safely in the vault. Picard's still at 1/4, Clown's at 2/4.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all voyage crew from 2-part voyages immortalised. I have never seen part 3 of A Higher Duty or Champion of the People
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Aldude wrote: »
    I have all voyage crew from 2-part voyages immortalised. I have never seen part 3 of A Higher Duty or Champion of the People

You lucky duck.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I have all except, Worf, Picard, McCoy. None of my others are FF. I stopped running long voyages after the first major nerf. Before that I would extend with dil at least four or fives times during a voyage.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have Jannar, The Clown, and Lucien at 1 star. All three came from four hour voyages.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I standard make 8 hour voyages and regularly extend to pass the 10 hour dilemma, sometimes 12.

I have the clown and thor gor immortalized. I have 1 of each of guiban and mccoy from their 3 part dilemma. I have never reached part 3 of the worf+picard dilemma. So I still have lots to go for
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I got my second Clown and fourth Thot Gor in one voyage yesterday, then got another Clown today.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still need two Clowns and one Lucien. Already airlocked an extra Jannar. I've given up hope for the three part dilemmas.
  • 3x Lucien
    2x Thot Gor
    1 Clown

Guinan from Achievements, no new crew yet. My voyages are now usually always above 8 hours but I'm collecting voyage tokens, so I do not extend.

Oh I started in March 2018 or so, my first Mega was Surak

Got another Lucien in between which made him FF, had to level him a bit to immortalize and then it was straight into the freezer.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made that post above, then my first two dilemmas on my current voyage are 'A Higher Duty' Parts 1 & 2. :D
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I have reached the point where all my voyages are able to clear 8-hours, with several eclipsing the 9-hour mark.

Thot Gor - 4/4
    Lucien - 4/4
    Clown - 3/4
    Jannar - 1/4

Guinan - 1/4 (achievement reward)
    McCoy - 1/4 (premium portal offer that included all non-portal crew)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I too have reached the point where all my voyages are able to clear 8-hours, with several eclipsing the 9-hour mark. I haven't hit a 10 hour naturally yet - close, but no cigar earl grey tea?

Lucien - 4/4
    Clown - 4/4
    Thot Gor - 3/4
    Jannar - 3/4

Guinan - 1/4 (achievement reward)

The rest are 0/4.

For me they aren't worth the resource investment. I only use revive tokens or dilithium when I forget to recall. 8+ hour voyages are almost always worth the minimal investment to revive once.

Now, if those 3 dilemma cards were 5*s with stats to match, I'd be inclined to spend dilithium and/or revive tokens...
    Captain Bubble Bobble