Home The Bridge
Options

40% off Legendary Beholds (3 per day) and premium 10x packs purchasable with honor!

Comments

• Options
    Out of the 4000 packs, Made a 2 star, 3 star, and filled 2, 4 star's. And almost got enough honor to have made one pack free. I had 500,000 honor to start, so its way cheaper this route. And with how many 1/5 stars I have. I need the room (merit exchange got me a lot of 1/5 stars)
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 5 pulls. I'm pretty happy. I prioritized adding stars over new crew.
    hk4etinrj3qp.jpg
    j2fo2u3ehwba.jpg
    kmz2ey7p8bc1.jpg
    4xhxnkc01ea9.jpg
    95dw9rqd2sst.jpg
    8rakox1x7jhf.jpg
    dzngp3kce0ru.jpg
    maxh0cqrvoct.jpg
    ytrnbpcljbkt.jpg
    v0v2v1w2xd0c.jpg
    29cs2if6xexp.jpg

I also added a level to 4 ships.
  • Options
    I got hot garbage, straight drops for both no behold both FF/FE. Can anyone confirm that you can get a behold? I would at least like to try and choose who to send to the airlock.
    1ezm5rvo6qdn.png
    8f3bnwnyo5yn.png
  • Options
    Like a few others above, I also just spent "full-price" honor <24hrs before this offer dropped (specifically, I bought a 5* behold that netted me a 2nd star for Away Team Saru).

To those of you (us) in this situation... anyone considering putting in a ticket to request a refund of 18K honor? I feel a bit uncomfortable with the notion myself, but I also feel a bit cheated. I would have waited until today had I known about the pending offer, and at this price, would have purchased 2 beholds. I'm not trying to stir up trouble here, but I guess I'm just looking for feedback from the group - is there sufficient cause to gripe to CS, or not?
    You could try. I hear that DB is amicable to these requests. I was saving for a 4* citation and just decided to pull the trigger on this deal when it went up.

Doesn't hurt to send a POLITE Ticket. Many game companies will credit you for the purchase if it was done close to when a Sale started......

Tried a CS ticket, and yes, I am always nice to them. Even though I spent my honor MERE MINUTES before the offer came out...they basically said, "sorry kid, no dice. now get outta here, you botha me."
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I did 5 pulls. I'm pretty happy. I prioritized adding stars over new crew.
    hk4etinrj3qp.jpg
    j2fo2u3ehwba.jpg
    kmz2ey7p8bc1.jpg
    4xhxnkc01ea9.jpg
    95dw9rqd2sst.jpg
    8rakox1x7jhf.jpg
    dzngp3kce0ru.jpg
    maxh0cqrvoct.jpg
    ytrnbpcljbkt.jpg
    v0v2v1w2xd0c.jpg
    29cs2if6xexp.jpg

I also added a level to 4 ships.

Congrats on
    FOUR BEHOLDS IN ONE TEN PULL
    That is
    I got hot garbage, straight drops for both no behold both FF/FE. Can anyone confirm that you can get a behold? I would at least like to try and choose who to send to the airlock.
    1ezm5rvo6qdn.png
    8f3bnwnyo5yn.png

I got Away Team Saru and two 4* Beholds.

Saru was with Regent Word and Pah-Wraith Keiko {who was just added to Portal}. The 4* Beholds I added Stars to Crew I already had.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an unexpected surprise! I bought the 10 for 10s and got a total of four ledgendary beholds (will brag about those results in the appropriate thread later) and had enough honor to get another...and saw the discount! Not enough to get two but I got one and it gave me the final star on Mirror Spock (one of my citation finalists - glad I went with behold instead - saved some honor)
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the Honor Pull limit reset? I injected purchased it five times before midnight EST and assumed it would reset at the start of the new game day?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    When does the Honor Pull limit reset? I injected purchased it five times before midnight EST and assumed it would reset at the start of the new game day?

Per Shan earlier in the thread...
    Shan wrote: »
    das411 wrote: »
    It's a very very interesting idea, but do we know (or Shan can you clarify) is the limit of 5 purchases per day resets at 12am when the daily missions reset, or at 1pm/whenever we open the offer and the "limited time offer 24 hour" counter resets?

It should reset 24h hour after the offer went live so somewhere around 3:20 PM ET tomorrow.

• Options

Shan said 24 hours after it started, I think.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭

Per Shan earlier in the thread...
    Shan wrote: »
    das411 wrote: »
    It's a very very interesting idea, but do we know (or Shan can you clarify) is the limit of 5 purchases per day resets at 12am when the daily missions reset, or at 1pm/whenever we open the offer and the "limited time offer 24 hour" counter resets?

It should reset 24h hour after the offer went live so somewhere around 3:20 PM ET tomorrow.

Ah, missed it. Thanks!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I swapped 4000 honour for 900. Seems like the players are the ones giving the gifts to DB this Christmas.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the ‘just bought a legendary behold less than 24-hours before this sale kill me kill me now’ club! DB seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to these things 🤔

Nevertheless, I’m tired of sitting on this pile of honor so I bit. The results were rather whelming:
    8fjlu8a1hcyu.jpeg
    zmyvcmllkud1.jpeg
    ktcyka4e935f.jpeg
    n7z9ujsbmtz7.jpeg
    2uy6mj57rh4h.jpeg
    ophpuc9ekphx.jpeg
    pfigxgd9igy7.jpeg
    c254of2t77nb.jpeg
    Chose Janeway, Data, and Torres
    Netted a 15,200 loss in honor from the pulls with no new purples - probably won’t be doing that again

You got 3 additional stars on legendary crews, that is 150 000 honors in citations.
  • Options
    Had about 70k in honour and scraped enough extra with credit packs to get enough for 3 begolds. Whilst cashing in about 4 million in credit packs got a begold for 3rd star on Mirror Data!
    From the 3 honour purchases: 4th star on Mirror Data, a new Gunslinger Uhura and 5th star on Goddess Troi. Happy here.
  • Options
    Tried my luck on the Begold. Got to choose between B.Queen (already FE) Asm. Torres (not owned) and A. Lincoln (not owned.) Took Lincoln, but he'll be towards the bottom of the pile for a while, especially after nabbing Boothby in today's pack.
  • Options
    Since the begold offer ends on the 21st and the honor pack stays until the 25th, I assume there will be some other honor hall offer from the 21st to the 25th. I hope it will be on citations, so I will skip the current one just in case.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 4k packs one useful card, the rest honour. I did a legendary behold and took Madam Neurfs Second Star.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Decided to risk 4k honor on a 10x pull. Got 750 honor. Great offer, DB.
  • Options
    Took the 5 x 4000 honor gamble and lost:
    4300 Honor in return.
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I added a star to a gold and two purples. Even if I airlock the other purples I got I came out ahead.
  • Options
    I was really excited...

...until I realized I'd read it wrong and it was a discount on a BeGold pull, not on a 5* citation (which is the only thing I use Honor on, besides Hall-only characters).

Not touching this.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that I am completely on the fire with this honor packs, yesterday I got several awesome pulls plus NINERS SISKO, now I got a second free Niners Sisko in my inbox!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really excited...

...until I realized I'd read it wrong and it was a discount on a BeGold pull, not on a 5* citation (which is the only thing I use Honor on, besides Hall-only characters).

Not touching this.

Same here, was thinking I can finish off the seven 4/5s I have....no dice, you think its a present, turns out to be a rock. What is this, Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Decided I have enough 1/5 golds, so tried a couple of 4k packs. Finished two purples, got a couple more purples to start on, also finished three blues, and got that elusive Ambassador Neelix which allowed me to finally finish Tuvix. Not bad, not great, overall I think I'm up...
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite my annoyance with the timing (see earlier comment regarding spending 45K the day before the offer), I had enough honor remaining for 2 beholds. With skirmish on the horizon... why not?

#1 - Assimilated Janeway (0/5), Vulcan Executioner (0/5), Cadet Tilly (1/5) - took Janeway.
    #2 - Assimilated La Forge (0/5), Annorax (0/5), Martian Quark (2/5) - took La Forge.

Thinking:
    #1 - While my TOS-heart wanted the VE, gameplay value won out. My Janeway roster was deficient in SCI, so rarity-misassigned Tilly will just have to wait.
    #2 - Quark variants have served me well, but La Forge is one of two legendaries that I've earned in an event and then airlocked. Always regretted that decision, so this was a chance to correct it. (And he's pretty versatile.) Annorax was never a consideration for me.

I already have the Borg collection maxed, so this was just coincidental.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been sitting on around 600k honor so bought 3 begolds the first day. I have 84 of the 5* crew FF so was really taking a chance. Each of the 3 pulls gave me 2 choices that were FF and one that wasn't so it wasn't wasted. I'll try my luck again at the reset.
  • Options
    Bought one begold, choice was Solar Sails Sisko, Shinzon and Captain Sisko. All were new to me so I picked Solar Sisko, a solid Engineering Sisko to join my Science Sisko Benny Russell.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Who's biting on this? I am damned tempted

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12459/two-very-special-honor-offerings-available-for-a-limited-time#latest

Something about this SCREAMS "I'll blow all my honor to have them announce a badass new honor hall crew right after"

Reset was supposed to be around 3:20PM. It's 4:17, and all I have is the single Pull for440 Honor.......
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Who's biting on this? I am damned tempted

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12459/two-very-special-honor-offerings-available-for-a-limited-time#latest

Something about this SCREAMS "I'll blow all my honor to have them announce a badass new honor hall crew right after"

Reset was supposed to be around 3:20PM. It's 4:17, and all I have is the single Pull for440 Honor.......

I am looking into this, stay tuned.