Home The Bridge

Did I just read that offer right?

13»

Comments

• Having lots of merits is great for gauntlet refreshes and faction transmissions. I almost never spend them on pulls. It’s never been worth it
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Having lots of merits is great for gauntlet refreshes and faction transmissions. I almost never spend them on pulls. It’s never been worth it

I have tried. But never got a begold or a straight pull of legendary from merit pulls. So I too carry about 30k merits and as @ByloBand said it's nice to have that cushion of merits.

I have been merit poor, so I guess I just do not want to be there again. I do admit I do not let myself get any higher than 40k. I will try merit pulls until I get to 30k.

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Having lots of merits is great for gauntlet refreshes and faction transmissions. I almost never spend them on pulls. It’s never been worth it

I have tried. But never got a begold or a straight pull of legendary from merit pulls. So I too carry about 30k merits and as @ByloBand said it's nice to have that cushion of merits.

I have been merit poor, so I guess I just do not want to be there again. I do admit I do not let myself get any higher than 40k. I will try merit pulls until I get to 30k.

I'd have to search. Half a em522m6ekpo5.jpg

It was a Rejak:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12388/klytus-im-booooooored/p1
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    ByloBand wrote: »
    gh6kcjj8ayjp.png

We are very similar in our inventory, except the premium pulls.
    ssgu5m7r6w5l.jpg
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I broke down and got the 15 pulls. Too good a deal to pass up. Three usable purples, a third star for Bashir Julian Bashir, and first for Gunslinger Uhura. Plus finished the Avenger, upgraded Sarcophogus and Shenzou. Good enough I guess.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Opened 10 of the 15 packs. Saving the others to pair up with the community pull in the next event.

2nd stars for Bell Riots Jadzia Dax, Virtuoso Doctor, and Detective Data
    1st star for Mirror Beverly Crusher
    3rd star for Commander Nevesa
    upgraded Sarcophagus (lvl 9)
    9 airlocked 4* crew (already FF)
    7500 honor

Tonight's champagne (or perhaps bourbon) will taste that much sweeter! Cheers, RNGesus!
  • So i purchased, no begolds :disappointed:, only one useful purple behold :cry: but i did finally manage to finish my Duras sisters. After i bought this offer i got the 10 for 10 too, didnt buy that as, well maybe if i had gotten to ff one purple i wouldve bought it twice, but i did get to ff the duras sisters, so grateful for what i got, still not buying the second offer...sorry db
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

I’ve never once had a straight drop for a gold, unless it was an event gold from an event pull of course. Every other gold was from a behold.
  • I’ve never once had a straight drop for a gold, unless it was an event gold from an event pull of course. Every other gold was from a behold.

Ever since I pulled a gold from a merit pull, that's what I spend my merits for (I'll refresh gauntlet occasionally and try to limit excessive in-n-out of cryo).

Guess, I'm on the lucky end of the spectrum. Average about 1 gold a month via merit pulls.
    So far pulled:
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    FO Burnham
    Rura Penthe Kirk
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Leonardo Da Vinci
    Temporal Agent Chakotay

Always a straight pull, no beholds.
    For this reason and dreading the day I get all FFFE begold, I've kept all my golds at 4/5 for now (beside Mirror Picard).
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    15 * honor
  • Couldn't resist that offer!

As I did all 15 pulls after getting back from a NYE party, the full results are a little hazy, but from I recall and looking at my roster:

Got a fourth star for Degra, third for Arachnia, final stars for Klingon O'Brien, Anij and maybe Marshal of France Q, although not sure if I got his fourth star from a previous pull.

My honour is almost at 60k now, so need to see who to add a star to
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    I really expected some new year offers
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• 12 direct drops, 5 behold. No gold, not a single useful crew. 2 useful schems. :(
  • Ok, here we go. Have to say I had a lot of good luck here. I’ll spare most of the screenshots except for the good stuff.

aqjzuqnrdxln.png

Took Kirk

1wj08o28fan7.png

Took Sisko

z03r3xkxvsmy.png
    b1ca41vzlww7.png

Got 4th stars for North Star Archer, Niners Kira, and Author Doctor. 3rd stars for Moogie, Mirror Jadzia, Mirror Garak and GI Chakotay. First star for Mirror Jennifer.

Also got a bunch of blues that after pitching them all out the airlock previously I’m going to finally work on getting them immo and into the freezer.

All in all a good haul.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Okay, finally opened my packs from this sale. I mainly focused on adding stars over adding new crew.
    d1t5j84bul6l.jpg
    sv0e7o9l8s1b.jpg
    xcrxmayanvfv.jpg
    hx2hze20zpzu.jpg
    q4rgfe2amek2.jpg
    1swpvnjb3jxw.jpg
    c3db498ay4nm.jpg
    3mf7ck30sedt.jpg
    ul7avz71pf0j.jpg
    9bgrzq52h8tf.jpg
    vkmkggsyw8yn.jpg
    yld4jywi863e.jpg
    q902nkcryq8n.jpg
    jpdpkz9sqa21.jpg
    oc252ykneo5t.jpg
    xl5exayoo4ns.jpg
    n3rwel0g2nzk.jpg
    kckgsngdyk6c.jpg
    9missrgjo9oe.jpg
    pizi4jvnph2a.jpg
    3jxhov0sm4m8.jpg
    m8eec3vcroub.jpg
    kr5syawslkij.jpg
    md4njepcl30c.jpg
    cnxy46hghjie.jpg
    1sur684cbzd8.jpg
    f4xg0urnt1qi.jpg
    hbm060k0sqpg.jpg

I fully fused Kilana and The Duras Sisters. I also added some levels to multiple ships including finishing off two 3* star ships.
  • jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Unnecessary comment removed. Please refer to our Community Guidelines before posting on our forums. ˜Shan

Happily ignored it.

#nomoneyfordb
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    And with these packs, just pulled..
    My wife is now up to 60x10 with no gold options.

Not even full houses..
    Just no beholds at all.

What are the odds on that ?
    45 was 0.3 something..
    I'd guess 0.18 ?

Congrats to those who got good.
  • SpockySpocky ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I’d have bought it without hesitation, except for the problem of crew slots.
  • Now THIS is what I call a special offer!
    eo1mJtW.png

I used to get the 15 for $25 pack every time it popped up for me, so I grabbed this right away for $10.

I got three Legendary Beholds:

JYYPar1.png

CiWmHi5.png

hW6LYdi.png

I decided to try my luck on the event pack with the dil from this offer, and I got this right off the bat:

fsR7KbF.png

Now I've got all the Ben Siskos
    1sz932D.png

Now I've got enough honor to immortalize Data V
    DcT2gMJ.png

Which unlocked this in collections
    n0SoixD.png

(That 10 pull gave me crap... oh well. Can't be lucky forever)

Pretty nice result, all and all!

I envy you, sir. I really do. :)