Home The Bridge

Who would you like to see as a recurring character in the next mega-event?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
It's practically guaranteed that a next mega-event will be about Discovery.

So who would you like to see as a next mega-event recurring character?

Who would you like to see as a recurring character in the next mega-event? 163 votes

Captian Pike
20%
AviTrekCaptain DurfRocpileNad HalHaBlackCommander Tucker[SJ] Admiral Aki[10F] Fuzzy MooHungry Dog DDMAggeFutureImperfectaOdo MarmarosacmdrworfMatt_DeckerLeadHeadParker Robbins[AR-UNI] General AbrePompeyMagnusMajor KonigsDavideBooks 33 votes
Young Spock
7%
Captain_WhoZombie Squirrel V.GAWA[QH] Oxmyx[GoT] Unsober ShimodaDavey1983SarumejoyhTheComediansagimaAce_Rimmer]§[ Jonathan 13 votes
Red Angel
3%
Data1001Travis S McClain[TLA]  84wb[FSC] Adm: GryphonProontImokles 6 votes
Section 31 Phillipa
16%
Sabine of AthensXoiikuJim Raynordext74Antasil(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Paladin 27Drone_oneBeratis Kesla Redjacsexy_lady[TUFG] Captain ZlogSunshineRikerTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)DScottHewittNoelHCMO Dr. Beverly CrusherTP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusCaptain RomarEmperor Borg Drone (SC)KayJay47 27 votes
Number One
34%
uss_bonaventure[DC] Principia[NDQ] Joker41NAMeXo | das411KaiteeAlthea BiermontLady GaghgaghNS111111Laura PalmerKTzbarrydancerAuntieACommander Sinclair·§ë· For the Many[Deleted User]PinkyfirstkobaSvenLundgrenNeemsK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All Dtea 57 votes
Saru
2%
Ambrosius77Glenn Fiddichtytlalvin28 4 votes
Tilly
4%
Cpt. Caveman(HGH)ApolloJax2UFMirror Cartman[DC] Picard Loves RedsmuwooLynHawk 7 votes
Stamets
1%
MidspeedIntrepidPisceanMadman1 3 votes
Voq/Ash
2%
Finn SCKettleKornJ.T. Pierceguest_1042961118471172 4 votes
Michael Burnham
5%
GrumpferRennJaxo12345678 of 123456789Tcal[Deleted User]veXHobbes99CSR _WaylanderElusive Miss 9 votes

Comments

• Michael Burnham
    who do i want number one who will it be a Michael burnham version 34
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number One
    Glad I'm not alone in my Number One vote.
  • Section 31 Phillipa
    I guess it won't be Burnham, Pike or Saru, because the recurring 5* is usually a secondary character. I'd love to have another version of Mirror Georgiou, but it's more likely to be the Red Angel, Tyler or Number One. Or another completely different character.
  • Section 31 Phillipa
    Now that I think of it, L'Rell would be great! :smiley:
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Section 31 Phillipa
    Hard for me to pick between Section 31 Phillipa and Number One. Michelle Yeah plays Emperor Phillipa so well. But, her role as the original Number One started a lifelong connection to Star Trek for Majel Barrett-Roddenberry. It might be interesting to see how well Rebecca Romijn plays her.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Section 31 Phillipa
    Would LOVE Burnham or Spock, but like others have said, it will probably be a secondary character. I want the original Number One (Majel Barrett <3 ), not sure about the new one (her makeup looks too heavy compared to the original), but if they get her personality right, I'll probably love her too. :)
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Section 31 Phillipa
    I WANT Georgiou. I expect it to be #1 or red angel... something less high profile for a give away card.
  • Section 31 Phillipa
    Just saying for all those who voted #1, it’s probably not gonnna be the one you want...
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    No
    edited January 2019
    Section 31 Phillipa
    Just saying for all those who voted #1, it’s probably not gonnna be the one you want...

Obviously it will be Rebecca Romijn-Lettuce if they ever do a Number One card.
    I would prefer to not have any discovery related content in the game at all anymore to be honest.

Yeah. That is going to happen. Season Two is imminent now......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number One
    I would prefer to not have any discovery related content in the game at all anymore to be honest.

Alas, you'd be better off finding a game that bills itself as TOS or TNG only in that case. Fleet Command seems to exclusively leverage the Kelvin-verse - perhaps that would be more your speed.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captian Pike
    Voted for Pike because I just got the TOS version in a merit pull today (he's now 4/5). I'm a believer in the notion that DB tips the scales for certain crew in advance of when they might be useful. So that strong logic makes Pike inevitable.

Of course, I could be wrong...
    Section 31 Phillipa
    ^
    michelle.jpg

Or Chief Engineer Denise Reno.

gu5z2l9wfg25.jpg
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captian Pike
    Now I wonder if Denise Reno is some sort of homage to it's always sunny in Philadelphia.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Spock
    Spock, always Spock.

Never, Ever, Tilly.

If history is and indication, it'll prolly be the drug dealer that got Tilly high ^_^
    edited January 2019
    Section 31 Phillipa
    Spock, always Spock.

Never, Ever, Tilly.

If history is and indication, it'll prolly be the drug dealer that got Tilly high ^_^

That actor has been a character in FOUR Star Trek franchises. How many have you been in?
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Captian Pike
    That actor is a living legend...

And actually 4 Franchise

Star Trek TOS
    Star Trek DS9
    Star Trek Enterprise
    Discovery
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Captian Pike
    I voted Pike, but I would prefer the recurring 5* be Mirror Lorca, fresh out of the agony booth.
    edited January 2019
    Section 31 Phillipa
    S31 wrote: »

And actually 4 Franchise

Star Trek TOS-The Corbomite Maneuver
    Star Trek DS9
    Star Trek Enterprise-Acquisition
    Discovery-Will You Take My Hand?

Never caught him on DS9. Who was he?
    Section 31 Phillipa
    I voted Pike, but I would prefer the recurring 5* be Mirror Lorca, fresh out of the agony booth.

Her name was Eva.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

And actually 4 Franchise

Star Trek DS9

Grady

He's the guy that stole Jadzia's combadge in Past Tense part 2.
    Section 31 Phillipa

And actually 4 Franchise

Star Trek DS9

Grady

He's the guy that stole Jadzia's combadge in Past Tense part 2.

Okay. Been a long time since I've seen it. Thanx. Might need to watch it tonight.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number One
    jdy8yk9yd8ph.png
  • Captian Pike
    i voted for pike because like another said is on 4 franchise is one legend captain of federation and the next captain of discovery for season 2 or young spock can be cool but number one is not Riker? because the image used by DScottHewitt tell me nothing, but i think DB is going to release obscure character like etana Jol or Minuet but me feeling of new faction borg maybe is going to make 2nd mega event whit the borg whit one borg recuring for the mega event maybe the dad of seven, or the borg queen from voyager can be cool for new legendary
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64