Home The Bridge
Options

Who Would You Like To See Added From Disco {PER BYLOSHAN}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Since it got the TOS thread off-topic and off-track, discuss here Discovery characters you would like to see in-game.

I'd like a 1* Burnham from the time she was on Discovery, but did not have an official position.

Traits: Federation Starfleet Human Prisoner Xenoanthropology

Skills: Science Engineering
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    spp8azrs37va.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    ripper the tardigrade.
  • Options
    easypeasy wrote: »
    ripper the tardigrade.

He could be a 5* with Security & Science. Traits could be Brutal, Desperate, Explorer, Primal, & Survivalist.
  • Options
    ripper the tardigrade.
    ripper the tardigrade.

He could be a 5* with Security & Science. Traits could be Brutal, Desperate, Explorer, Primal, & Survivalist.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ripper

Already exists, unless you mean when he was hooked up to the discovery?
  • Options
    spp8azrs37va.jpeg

Yes, +1

+87. As Disco Mega Recurring!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    spp8azrs37va.jpeg

+10000 from me too :)
    But I don't think it's a spoiler, she was in the tralier after all.

Apart from her (this will be a long post!):

Undercover Georgiou
    83450_ppl.jpg

This Georgiou (I know we haven't seen her on the show yet, but she will obviously rock :smiley: )
    star2-800x534.jpg

Mirror Burnham
    dsc-110-rev-captburnham-777x437.jpg

Coup d'etat Lorca
    star-trek-discovery-episode-13-lorca-jason-isaacs.jpg?w=620&h=440&crop=1

Mirror Saru (maybe as a 2*?)
    latest?cb=20180115193934&path-prefix=en

Cornwell taking over the Discovery (or Cornwell shooting at fortune cookies :D )
    star-trek-discovery-the-war-without-the-war-within-splash.jpg

The drug dealer
    latest?cb=20180212215454&path-prefix=en

Prisoner L'Rell
    lrell-triggers-ash.png?w=620

And, obviously, Pike
    Star-Trek-Discovery-Christopher-Pike-Anson-Mount.jpg?resize=634%2C312&ssl=1
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to everyone on @Emperor Borg Drone 's perfect list, and all of the bridge crew (not just Detmer and Owosekun):

There's at least one from each of the Short Treks I'd love to see in the game; I'm actually surprised we didn't get anything throughout the time they were airing.

- Po from "Runaway"
    - Craft from "Calypso"
    - Lt. Georgiou from "The Brightest Star"
    - Bounty Hunter Mudd from "The Escape Artist"

Also, we desperately need another Stamets. I don't care it it's Engineer Stamets, Mirror Stamets, Navigator Stamets (all hooked up, ready to drive), freaking catatonic Stamets, or some other version - he deserves another card.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    In addition to everyone on @Emperor Borg Drone 's perfect list, and all of the bridge crew (not just Detmer and Owosekun):

There's at least one from each of the Short Treks I'd love to see in the game; I'm actually surprised we didn't get anything throughout the time they were airing.

- Po from "Runaway"
    - Craft from "Calypso"
    - Lt. Georgiou from "The Brightest Star"
    - Bounty Hunter Mudd from "The Escape Artist"

Also, we desperately need another Stamets. I don't care it it's Engineer Stamets, Mirror Stamets, Navigator Stamets (all hooked up, ready to drive), freaking catatonic Stamets, or some other version - he deserves another card.

Not-Quite-As-Much-Of-A-Jerk Stamets from Season 2 is welcome. Void can be replaced with Mansplainer Connolly.

I could live with Tasty Morsel Saru per above.

Yes yes yes on Reno and Pike.

And absolutely "hsssssss" Georgiou. Cant wait!

And, is it me or does Saru have a little more swoosh in his arms this season? My boy's got a little sashay goin' on alongside the attitude. Just sayin'.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    I guess i have to start watching Discovery...
    Didn't watched the first season - so i've a long way to go.

But, some of the crew suggestions abvoe look great
  • Options

Don't let the naysayers sway you, it's a good show with some cool new ideas (and I REALLY like the direction season 2 is going so far, they immediately seem to be starting to address some shortcomings of season 1).
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

100%. It’s so weird that we only have one version of him. (Though I guess we also only have one Lorca).

We need a legendary Spore Drive Stamets (ENG, SCI, CMD?) stat!
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Prime Lorca
  • Options
    And, is it me or does Saru have a little more swoosh in his arms this season? My boy's got a little sashay goin' on alongside the attitude. Just sayin'.

I thought his arms were swinging a little wider than before down that corridor .

• Options
    This is inevitable, probably going to be a 5* for week 2 of Mega, but...

w9daq8sf97c2.jpg

Lt., er...Um... "Lt. Headgear"?
    4ehg78klji6u.jpg

And most definitely Lt. "Sneezy" Linus
    6l6xxr8cceu0.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Lt., er...Um... "Lt. Headgear"?
    4ehg78klji6u.jpg

Commander Nhan. She is Barzan, see also TNG “The Price” (the Barzan wormhole).

tafmsxcbte07.jpeg
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Don't let the naysayers sway you, it's a good show with some cool new ideas (and I REALLY like the direction season 2 is going so far, they immediately seem to be starting to address some shortcomings of season 1).

one thing that bugged me during S1 was the shaky wobbly camera and faster than light scene cuts, blink and you missed half the stuff lol.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    kapu wrote: »

one thing that bugged me during S1 was the shaky wobbly camera and faster than light scene cuts, blink and you missed half the stuff lol.

Thanks is what happened with Romulus........
  • Options
    The image wasn't as fun as my memory, but the name Lowlife Tilly would make me chuckle.

dsc-115-rev-fourlowlifes.jpg

Gambler Ash from that episode was the most I liked that character as well, but I don't know what they're doing with him this season; plus, he already has a fair amount of variants.

Enlightened/First Contact Saru (yeah, there's already Away Team from that episode, but whatever)
  • Options
    The image wasn't as fun as my memory, but the name Lowlife Tilly would make me chuckle.

Gambler Ash from that episode was the most I liked that character as well, but I don't know what they're doing with him this season; plus, he already has a fair amount of variants.

Enlightened/First Contact Saru (yeah, there's already Away Team from that episode, but whatever)

The whole "Low-Life" set would be cool.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »
    Prime Lorca

+infinity

And THANK YOU!! :D
    Here's a question for you.... if DB does Prime Lorca that's obviously a DB original and part of the collection. But what if Jason Isaac comes back and plays that role? Does it stay part of that collection?
    (DB, don't let this discourage you. Please still do it.)

Also:
    Any other version of Lorca
    EV Suit Pike
    Reno
    Po
    Lt Georgiou
    Young Spock (not because I want him, just because I want a Spock event. :) )
    NOT that guy who crashed. Is that a spoiler? I mean, it's space. People crash all the time, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn’t gambler ash already in the game anyway, Tyler, son of none
  • Options

Yes. Tyler, Son of None IS Low-Life/Gambler Ash.......
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    In no particular order:

Amanda Grayson
    Discovery Pike
    The rest of the bridge crew
    Mirror Stamets
    Kol
    Audrey Hepburn (legal rights aren't my problem)
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also:
    EV Suit Pike

I'm not so sure about the Power Rangers Pike/Burnham/Connolly/Nhan collection :neutral:
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options

Looks like you're right (I just didn't remember it), but that [self-censoring] overly emotional face (if episode 1 is any indication, I'm not going to like Burnham's expression in at least one variant over the next few months) is not what I wanted. He actually looked like he was having fun, he had a swagger.

Sexual Prowess Georgiou who manages to impress both Orion dancers enough that they don't want to charge her (imagine what a Mirror Orion could do)
  • Options
    Also:
    EV Suit Pike

I'm not so sure about the Power Rangers Pike/Burnham/Connolly/Nhan collection :neutral:

That was the only part of the episode that I didn’t like, it felt unnecessarily overdone and unrealistic.

Otherwise it was a solid effort. Loved Pike.
  • Options
    Anyone from SEASON TWO for the SEASON TWO Mega Event.

News flash, DB. The Klingon War is over.

We won.