it's not a Klingon it's a klinGoT

This guy said so
    mvqa32cz6s72.jpg

but I think he meant...
    KlingLotR

Uncle Bobby!

q5gdb44ud1bn.jpg

q3r2xxkpopr6.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a more serious note this does give a bit of a headache preparing do I level up Klingons or Discovery cast crew.

I run the same cadet mission every Tuesday and Thursday to load up on 0* gagh...we’ll see if it is enough. :/

Which ones {Tuesday and Thursday are different challenges} have Gagh?

The...uh...middle one (I forget the name and don’t have the urge to look it up) on Normal on Tuesday is my go-to because I don’t care about trainers. I realize now I whiffed on typing “Thursday” instead of “Sunday” as well. Oops.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to only be a Discovery mega event that has a discovery klingon than a Klingon Discovery mega.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a more serious note this does give a bit of a headache preparing do I level up Klingons or Discovery cast crew.

I run the same cadet mission every Tuesday and Thursday to load up on 0* gagh...we’ll see if it is enough. :/

Which ones {Tuesday and Thursday are different challenges} have Gagh?

The...uh...middle one (I forget the name and don’t have the urge to look it up) on Normal on Tuesday is my go-to because I don’t care about trainers. I realize now I whiffed on typing “Thursday” instead of “Sunday” as well. Oops.

I'll start doing that one. I have been doing the first Epic M/W/F for the Tricorders. Lot of medical people I need to level.

I've been checking the drops for ones I need since we can Warp now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Ah well. Plenty more Honour to cash in on then.