Home The Bridge
Options

Discovery Event - Really surprised about character choices.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    The uniforms are explained in the first episode.

So, I'll know around December. Wondered if they would address it. Thanx.

CBS put the first episode of S2 up on YouTube for free viewing in case you want to see it now.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

CBS put the first episode of S2 up on YouTube for free viewing in case you want to see it now.

Thank you!!!!! Season One Blu-Ray took FOREVER to drop!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s the link (likely geo restricted to the US)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvMqRrtmkY
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bored and playing around. Some possible new DB originals... Disco meets TOS ;)

pfbu2w670wnw.png

I realize you had to flip Stamets body around to make Spock work on it, but that badge being on the wrong side is stressin' me out! haha
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

pfbu2w670wnw.png

I realize you had to flip Stamets body around to make Spock work on it, but that badge being on the wrong side is stressin' me out! haha

That's Mirror Spock without the goatee.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Here’s the link (likely geo restricted to the US)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvMqRrtmkY

Ends kind of abruptly.
    Did Spock "nightmare" a map of the Red Bursts?

And, my favorite Ray of Sunshine was on spot the first episode!!!!!

OH MY GOD! I thought I broke a captain!

I'm drunk on power!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Captain Pike?
    Engineer Tig Notaro?
    Kayla Detmer?
    Joann Owosekun?

I really thought that with the speed at which they introduced a Chancellor L'Rell, even before she appears on-screen, they'd be more willing to bring in new crew. Number One, same thing.

What do you think is their methodology?

They already announced some of the upcoming

Chances are there will be more.........

I think there is already way too much STD as it is, but I will definitely be picking up the new Chekov.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was also helpful to know about Chief O'Brien being featured for players who already have him but haven't finished leveling him. For those who may have lost track, the remaining schedule of event formats:

Week 2 Skirmish
    Week 3 Galaxy
    Week 4 Faction/Galaxy Hybrid

I wouldn't thaw O'Brien (or Chekov) variants for weeks 2 or 3, but I would for week 4.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    If Lieutenant Chekov is the last event ranked legendary I wonder if that means the next re-run would be thoughts combined, I was looking down the list of previous events and can't really seem to find an event that variant would slot into. what do you guys think?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    If Lieutenant Chekov is the last event ranked legendary I wonder if that means the next re-run would be thoughts combined, I was looking down the list of previous events and can't really seem to find an event that variant would slot into. what do you guys think?

Chekov is 4*. Mirror Stamets is the "week ahead" 5* next week.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12985/key-information-about-next-week-s-event-the-sum-of-its-parts-02-07-mega-event-part-2#latest
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

pfbu2w670wnw.png

Just for you. ;)

r4zbu3316gyt.png

A++++
  • Options
    Woghd wrote: »
    Captain Pike?
    Engineer Tig Notaro?
    Kayla Detmer?
    Joann Owosekun?

I really thought that with the speed at which they introduced a Chancellor L'Rell, even before she appears on-screen, they'd be more willing to bring in new crew. Number One, same thing.

What do you think is their methodology?

They already announced some of the upcoming

Chances are there will be more.........

I think there is already way too much STD as it is, but I will definitely be picking up the new Chekov.

We get it, you hate Discovery. Does that mean you have to try to ruin it for us that do enjoy it? I am not a huge fan of Enterprise but I advocated over and over for DB to put more Archers in the game for the people that do enjoy it. I recognized that the game is for everyone and should have characters and ships for everyone. Some weeks will have crew I really want and other weeks will not. But every week has something for someone.

Clicking does wonders for negativity..........