Home The Bridge
Options

25% off Specialty Pack

2»

Comments

• Options
    25% off the Specialty Pack is nice an all, but considering the 4* crew in there, it's like selling four-day old shrimp at a discount next to one-day old steak... Not even sure that makes sense to me...

Better 4* crew, who are widely useful, would be a better approach... Or, include 4* crew who were recent event crew who were 3/4 copies in threshold rewards... That'd goose pack spending more than old, non-event useful, crew.

Are we talking 4 day old gas station shrimp? That is next level sadness. lol

But, if you eat them, the worms that build an empire in your stomach might make you supersmart..........

I think we just crossed over into Stargate territory...

Futurama, actually.

Never seen that one.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    25% off the Specialty Pack is nice an all, but considering the 4* crew in there, it's like selling four-day old shrimp at a discount next to one-day old steak... Not even sure that makes sense to me...

Better 4* crew, who are widely useful, would be a better approach... Or, include 4* crew who were recent event crew who were 3/4 copies in threshold rewards... That'd goose pack spending more than old, non-event useful, crew.

But, if you eat them, the worms that build an empire in your stomach might make you supersmart..........

Futurama, actually.

Never seen that one.

It was a great episode. Fry ate an egg salad sandwich he got from a vending machine in a public bathroom. Hilarity and hijinks ensued. Though if we are going Futurama worm episodes I prefer the episode when they got to tour the Slurm cola factory.
    0rsm2q1hjwzl.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Futurama, actually.

Never seen that one.

It was a great episode. Fry ate an egg salad sandwich he got from a vending machine in a public bathroom. Hilarity and hijinks ensued. Though if we are going Futurama worm episodes I prefer the episode when they got to tour the Slurm cola factory.
    0rsm2q1hjwzl.jpg

Oh its a series...i have yet to even see one.
    I was thinking more along these line
    tsvuz1l97d2m.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Futurama, actually.

Never seen that one.

0rsm2q1hjwzl.jpg

The Slurm Vacay was a great episode
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Futurama, actually.

Never seen that one.

0rsm2q1hjwzl.jpg

Oh its a series...i have yet to even see one.
    I was thinking more along these line
    tsvuz1l97d2m.jpg

Maybe it's a Tok'Ra
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Now that they have done this once, we are going to expect it on all Tuesday Packs, not just the garbage ones...

Easy there, Tiger... Let's not get ahead of ourselves... The distance between "expectation" and "reality" is enough for 7 more seasons of Voyager!

or Enterprise.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woghd wrote: »
    Now that they have done this once, we are going to expect it on all Tuesday Packs, not just the garbage ones...

Easy there, Tiger... Let's not get ahead of ourselves... The distance between "expectation" and "reality" is enough for 7 more seasons of Voyager!

or Enterprise.

I’ve said it here once before and feel it bears repeating: I think there is a great opportunity for a long mini-series that covers the Earth-Romulan War. It could feature one or more Enterprise bridge crew, Idris Elba could repeat his role as Colonel Balthazar Edison, and they could maybe even have Brian Thompson come back to do Valdore (showing both sides of the conflict). It would be a lot of fun, I’m sure.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woghd wrote: »

or Enterprise.

I’ve said it here once before and feel it bears repeating: I think there is a great opportunity for a long mini-series that covers the Earth-Romulan War. It could feature one or more Enterprise bridge crew, Idris Elba could repeat his role as Colonel Balthazar Edison, and they could maybe even have Brian Thompson come back to do Valdore (showing both sides of the conflict). It would be a lot of fun, I’m sure.

I'd watch that. There's another aspect that appeals to me, which is that thanks to "Balance of Terror", Starfleet never gets to actually see the Romulans, which in turn imposes a de facto submarine-type set-up, and I dig submarine stories. I also dig heists, which is why I loved U-571. Make the Earth-Romulan War a Trek version of that movie and they'd have to intentionally botch it for me to not love it.