Home The Bridge

Annorax in Month of Hell?

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
So what do you think the odds are that the crew member specifically from the Year of Hell episode will actually be in the Month of Hell mega event?

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of event crew could be Lucien, after all it is Month of "Hell"
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selfishly, I'd love to get another star on him, but hopefully they would make him an event reward since he was pack only and has never actually seen event play.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoH mega card will be Burnham...... :p

Hell on heels Burnham?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, at least there are potentially 3 different new Krenim ships that could be added to the game!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    My vote for mega event recurring bonus crew is Krenim Commandant. Three versions of the Krenim vessel plus Annorax's ship make four Krenim vessels possible.

Second choice is Obrist.
    3rd Paris
    4th Janeway
    5th blind Tuvok
    6th Chakotay.

Actually some other second choices Annorax at end of episode who does not build his ship and use it. Or, his wife.

By the way year of hell for Voyager.
    Annorax and their crew had more than a hundred years of purgatory.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best we will get is a 4* version that allows the 5* a bonus

Like 4* Undercover Annorax
    z0lpxz98hzek.png

0l7d861xecau.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm trying to think of my own version of a Month of Hell Mega Event (like I did below)
    Flemming wrote: »
    Cause I was bored at Lunch:

IT'S ALL RELATIVE - MEGA EVENT *proposal*

Week 1: Iconoclasts in the Mist - Faction Event
    Description: The timeline is in disarray, incredible artifacts and cultural icons have gone missing and in turn changing ancient timelines of major civilizations. Factions need help investigating what is happening to cause these temporal disruptions.
    Factions: Klingon, Cardassian, Ferengi
    Featured Crew: 19th Century Guinan (New), Atoz (new), Berlinghoff Rasmussen (existing)
    Guinan senses the problem, Rasmussen is brought in as an expert in time travel larceny, Atoz proves the missing icons and artifacts are gone from temporal record.
    (Epilogue: Kivas Fajo is now stealing artifacts at their point of origin.)

Week 2: Race to Relativity - Skirmish Event
    Description: To stop Fajo from destroying multiple cultures, Starfleet has deemed it necessary to involve the future timeship Relativity. The problem is, Fajo and other factions are racing to control it first. Our heroes need to skirmish battle past all other challengers to control the U.S.S. Relativity and ultimately stop Fajo from taking her.
    Featured Crew: Nausican Captain (new), 20th Century Braxton (new), Mirror Janeway (existing)
    Ships: 3* - Aeon timeship (new), 4* - U.S.S. Enterprise, 5* - U.S.S. Relativity (New)
    Nausican Captain is a co-antagonist. Mirror Janeway is fighting for herself. 20th Century Braxon is a victim of Fajo's temporal meddling.
    Epilogue (Phase One: Fajo gets the relativity, Phase Two: Heroes take back the Relativity.)

Week 3: Yesterday for Tomorrow - Galaxy Event/Expedition
    Description: With the Relativity, our heroes must repair what damage Fajo has already caused. Phase one: Retake the artifacts. Phase two: return them to their temporal origins.
    Featured Crew: Richard Galen (new), Gamma Quadrant Vash (new), Silik (existing)
    Get the Exoarchaologists out to fix the damage.

Week 4: Relativity amoung Thieves - Galaxy Event
    Description: Fajo is still at large, time to assemble the best, spies, smugglers and operatives to finally track down and put an end to this temporal menace!
    Featured Crew: Bell Riots Vin (new), Crewman Daniels (new), Roga Danar (existing)
    Epilogue: The Heroes win.

Or if someone else beats me to it...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Flemming wrote: »
    Now I'm trying to think of my own version of a Month of Hell Mega Event

Don't overthink it! Based on the VOY episode, Month of Hell should be as follows:

Week 1: Galaxy
    Week 2: Hybrid Galaxy/Skirmish
    Week 3: Skirmish
    Week 4: Galaxy
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈

YES 1,000 times YES! Then, of course, we NEED a Year of Hell Voyager 5* ship for the Skirmish.
    (Unless it's so badly beaten up, it's just a 2*?)

Also, I think Warship Janeway should come in there somewhere, just for kicks. (Instead of Mirror Janeway)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    And your YoH mega is.....................

ypry9ldcp58b.jpg
    I am sorry but if it is Janeway.
    It will be the one from the episode that had not showered for the year. But her hair is perfect. It is just one of those hilarious moments as you watch the episode, more so, because how we realize in this game how many different hair styles she had.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using a character that makes actual sense in an event...you must be joking.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be main crew, so Burnham, Janeway, Tuvok, Doctor, Kim etc. are out.

My guess is Obrist, his three skills could be anything apart from med.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Not that I am advocating for Kess, but another option here is the version of Kess who was traveling backward through time, she played a very important role in Voyager ultimately surviving The Year of Hell.

I think we have that with Temporal Shift Kes, but a Grandmother Kes and Doctor Van Gogh would be wonderful additions for the "alternate year of hell".
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    How about Annorax's wife? She was the reason that Annorax kept going to bring her back. It is her lock of hair he holds onto trying to put right what once went wrong.
    ug2xjiyd8iq0.jpg
    std0lymugjek.jpg
    ureox8nmbzs0.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Not that I am advocating for Kess, but another option here is the version of Kess who was traveling backward through time, she played a very important role in Voyager ultimately surviving The Year of Hell.

I think we have that with Temporal Shift Kes, but a Grandmother Kes and Doctor Van Gogh would be wonderful additions for the "alternate year of hell".

You are absolutely correct. I almost feel like I need to go back and watch these again to come up with better ideas.
  • I’d be happy with old Kes

3m5d8ufn4nup.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It won't be main crew, so Burnham, Janeway, Tuvok, Doctor, Kim etc. are out.

My guess is Obrist, his three skills could be anything apart from med.

I made the same mistake. They have done Augment Picard, Darth Vader bashir, Cornwell. (Though I do not know about last one have not watched Discovery yet)

I have no objection to it being Obrist. I too suggest him.
    But there are a lot of possibilities. They do not have to stick to the episodes.
    However, it would be funny to have it be Krenim Commandant. The one in the three different versions of Krenim ship , no actual name. But I would not really care to get another CMD DIP or and SEC combination.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I joked in another thread, my bet is either Annorax’s wife or something totally left field like Marayna (Minuet clone, since Kol was sort of a let down copy). I would be ecstatic to see Fury Kes though, that’s a fantastic suggestion. I wonder how many chronitons it will take to build a chroniton torpedo.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Two words: Cheesecake Seven
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is only two episodes to draw from. I think the way DB would do it is draw from some of the other series with some Hellish characters or some tough situation episode characters. Then throw in four or five random people that do not really meet the theme and are repeat crew but DB will say that they happen to be there and work them into the stories. Then add in about four Voyager crew of which one or two will be repeat crew.
    Let’s fly!