Home The Bridge

Annorax in Month of Hell?

13»

Comments

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Knowing DB

Month of hell

Recurring character: Damaged Temporal agent Daniels (season 4)

Event 1: Determined Janeway (aka suicide Janeway)
    Time-traveler T'Pol
    Temporal Seven

Event 2: Time traveler Archer
    Bell riot Kira
    Temporal prisoner Paris

Event 3:
    Reliefed Annorax (final scene reunited with his wife)
    Skipping time Kes
    Burnham

Event 4
    Temporal Prisoner Paris
    Smuggler Quark
    Any dybu Riker
  • I can’t imagine them re-using a 5 star character (either Annorax or Daniels) for a new mega event. The big spenders already have them maxed, so they wouldn’t spend the money buying packs.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t imagine them re-using a 5 star character (either Annorax or Daniels) for a new mega event. The big spenders already have them maxed, so they wouldn’t spend the money buying packs.

First my post was a joke, second I wasn't thinking of reusing cards, just a different, stronger versions of them.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    S31 wrote: »
    Knowing DB

Month of hell

Recurring character: Temporal agent Daniels

Time-traveler T'Pol
    Temporal Seven

Bell riot Kira
    Temporal prisoner Paris

Event 3:
    Annorax
    Skipping time Kes
    Burnham

Event 4
    Temporal Prisoner Paris
    Smuggler Quark
    Any dybu Riker

Ugh, we don't need another event with Temporal Agent Seven! She's going to turn into Mirror Garak or 1701 Jadzia Dax, someone who has appeared in way too many events (speaking of which, 1701 Jadzia was in an event 2 months ago, just before the last mega). At least 1701 Jadzia has decent stats; Temporal Agent Seven as some of the worst base stats in the game (like Mirror Garak).

I would definitely like to see at least 1 YoH character each week, which I think they will do.

My big question is how they will do bonus crew. There are 102 crew from Voyager, according to the wiki (doesn't include crew like Captain Sulu who appeared in VOY but aren't from it or EMH Mark I, which may or may not be considered from VOY (EDIT: Shan confirmed that EMH Mk I is from First Contact yesterday)). It gets narrowed down to 65 if you just include main cast, but that is still a lot. It might be the largest bonus crew we have had. And Annorax would have to count regardless, let's be honest.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t imagine them re-using a 5 star character (either Annorax or Daniels) for a new mega event. The big spenders already have them maxed, so they wouldn’t spend the money buying packs.

I was thinking more that they would put him on as a 400k threshhold for one of (if not the first) event. We could use him as a 3X on that event, and 2x on the others.
  • Ikrit wrote: »
    My big question is how they will do bonus crew. There are 102 crew from Voyager, according to the wiki (doesn't include crew like Captain Sulu who appeared in VOY but aren't from it or EMH Mark I, which may or may not be considered from VOY (EDIT: Shan confirmed that EMH Mk I is from First Contact yesterday)). It gets narrowed down to 65 if you just include main cast, but that is still a lot. It might be the largest bonus crew we have had. And Annorax would have to count regardless, let's be honest.

I hope they make Kamikaze Janeway the featured mega-event legendary. There's precedent from Mirror Picard for using a version of one of the captains (but not making that captain's other versions bonus crew for the full four weeks).

I hope too, but I'll be fine if they actually add her as a ranked reward during the mega and not in a Tuesday pack or a collection or as an Easter egg :D
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Ikrit wrote: »

If we step outside the series, there's really only one obvious trait that I would think appropriate to include for bonuses throughout, and that's Temporal Agents. Currently:

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

Seems peculiar that Annorax doesn't have that trait. I'm still fuzzy on what DB means by it, but my understanding is that a Temporal Agent is someone who deliberately monkeys with time to either change something or correct what someone else changed. I'd also argue for Gary Seven; Incognito Kirk; Laborer Spock; the Bounty crew from The Voyage Home; the Enterprise crew from First Contact; the Borg Queen; Berlinghoff Rasmussen; and Time Loop Mudd. I'm sure I'm missing others.

Just on the list of people that are I see one that should not be. K'mtar is not a Temporal Agent. When you say that Silik and Vosk are temporal agents they are working for a faction in the temporal war. However, the sphere builders do seem to be a faction too. That should mean that Sphere-builder Pressge is a temporal Agent.

These are my suggestions to what has been the way DB has been using the trait.

This does leave the question of Gary Seven is he a Temporal Agent. Or was he just a human that was augmented from the period.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

If we step outside the series, there's really only one obvious trait that I would think appropriate to include for bonuses throughout, and that's Temporal Agents. Currently:

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

Seems peculiar that Annorax doesn't have that trait. I'm still fuzzy on what DB means by it, but my understanding is that a Temporal Agent is someone who deliberately monkeys with time to either change something or correct what someone else changed. I'd also argue for Gary Seven; Incognito Kirk; Laborer Spock; the Bounty crew from The Voyage Home; the Enterprise crew from First Contact; the Borg Queen; Berlinghoff Rasmussen; and Time Loop Mudd. I'm sure I'm missing others.

Just on the list of people that are I see one that should not be. K'mtar is not a Temporal Agent. When you say that Silik and Vosk are temporal agents they are working for a faction in the temporal war. However, the sphere builders do seem to be a faction too. That should mean that Sphere-builder Pressge is a temporal Agent.

This does leave the question of Gary Seven is he a Temporal Agent. Or was he just a human that was augmented from the period.

K'mtar has the Temporal Agent trait.
  • What if DB take the "month of hell" a bit too literally, and we have a month long skirmish event? Someone might hit 100 million VP (whilst also going, I presume, insane...!)

(I was trying to decide which type of event would be worst to play for a whole month... There is no clear winner as far as I can begin to see!)

On the plus side the rewards could include a copy on Annorax at, say, every 1 million VP.

What's that you say? Don't give DB ideas like this?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

My point is that K'mtar should not have the temporal Agent trait as the others listed are all agents.
  • Dont mention removing traits even in jest, if the past is an indicator nothing good can come of it
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

My point is that K'mtar should not have the temporal Agent trait as the others listed are all agents.

Just because he is not on a mission sanctioned by his government doesn’t mean that he isn’t a temporal agent. His sole purpose was to travel back in time and make a major change to the timeline. In that respect, what he did was little different than Kirk’s command crew traveling back to 1986 to kidnap whales.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    t1j6fzkncuyi.jpg
    I will be happy as long as we get Fek'lhr.

I'm down, but I I'd rather we not get Ardra as Fek'lhr, as was what we saw in "Devil's Due", and instead just get "real" Fek'lhr.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Henry Starling could fit well into a temporal issues event, and/or put Rain Robinson as one of the old 5*s in one of the events of the mega. I don't think she's in packs yet.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

Just because he is not on a mission sanctioned by his government doesn’t mean that he isn’t a temporal agent. His sole purpose was to travel back in time and make a major change to the timeline. In that respect, what he did was little different than Kirk’s command crew traveling back to 1986 to kidnap whales.

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

And by whales we really mean STT big spenders :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

Captain Braxton
    K'mtar
    Silik
    Temporal Agent Daniels
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Vosk

All the other Temporal Agents are working for an organization. They are agents to those organizations. DB has been some what consistent. However, the Sphere builders in my mind are a faction to. So, Sphere builder Pressage should have it. But K'mtar should not.

BTW just as Temporal Agent Seven is one. We are missing from that episode Temporal Agent Janeway. She too ends up working for the same agency as Seven. So add another possible Janeway for the Month of Hell.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is logical and what we really want but we will not get

Recurring character: Kamikaze Janeway

Event 1
    Time skipping Kes - legendary
    Seven in brown (mergable with someone from event 2)
    Desperate Torres

Event 2
    Zahl Ambassador - legendary
    EMH Doctor (mergable with Seven in brown)
    Ensign Brooks

Event 3
    Temporal Paris - legendary
    Obrist
    Blind Tuvok

Event 4
    Happy Annorax (time reset)
    Harry Kim
    Neelix
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is logical and what we really want but we will not get

Recurring character: Kamikaze Janeway

Event 1
    Time skipping Kes - legendary
    Seven in brown (mergable with someone from event 2)
    Desperate Torres

Event 2
    Zahl Ambassador - legendary
    EMH Doctor (mergable with Seven in brown)
    Ensign Brooks

Event 3
    Temporal Paris - legendary
    Obrist
    Blind Tuvok

Event 4
    Happy Annorax (time reset)
    Harry Kim
    Neelix

As a pure Voyager event, that does make a lot of sense. But you have to know that there will be some non-Voyager crew sprinkled in as well as we’ve seen in most mega events. As long as they are sensible to include given the exact events and we still get some highly-desired Voyager crew, it shouldn’t be too bad.
    Knowing DB

Month of hell

Recurring character: Damaged Temporal agent Daniels (season 4)

Time-traveler T'Pol
    Temporal Seven

Bell riot Kira
    Temporal prisoner Paris

Event 3:
    Reliefed Annorax (final scene reunited with his wife)
    Skipping time Kes
    Burnham

Event 4
    Temporal Prisoner Paris
    Smuggler Quark
    Any dybu Riker

Temporal Prisoner Paris being in there twice is making me laugh awful.
    But...you have made a correct prediction (though not in the right week of the event). As it seems Temporal Prisoner Paris or his actual card name "Krenim Guest Paris" will kick off the mega. Although I do love the irony of him being called "guest".
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote for mega event recurring bonus crew is Krenim Commandant. Three versions of the Krenim vessel plus Annorax's ship make four Krenim vessels possible.

Second choice is Obrist.
    3rd Paris
    4th Janeway
    5th blind Tuvok
    6th Chakotay.

Actually some other second choices Annorax at end of episode who does not build his ship and use it. Or, his wife.

By the way year of hell for Voyager.
    Annorax and their crew had more than a hundred years of purgatory.

Month of Hell appears to be in sight. Not sure if "Blind Tuvok" will be the same as Resilient Tuvok, but it looks like that box can be checked. I am curious to see who else they do. The "Inferno Pike" mentioned toward the beginning of the thread gets a vote from me.
    Farewell 🖖
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Annorax as a $9.99 offer just before the event starts.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Voyager already survived one 'year of hell' against Annorax, who is obviously already in the game, which is too bad since he would have been the ideal villainous recurring 5* crew.

Maybe this is an entirely new 'hell' that they have to spend a month dealing with. In that case, having to put up with Cheesecake Seven's annoyingness for an entire month would be enough for me to push her (or myself) out the nearest airlock.

More seriously, if it's another time-travel induced hell they have to deal with, I like the Henry Starling suggestion.

We could shoehorn in Kivas Fajo as the recurring 5* crew, as the ship is forced to deviate from its mission to chase him around recovering unique artifacts that he's stolen from across space and time.

Obrist is the most obvious choice, as Annorax's second-in-command.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Bonus crew will likely be something where they have more than 15 crew but less than 50 crew with a specific trait where the average person has 10-20 bonus crew. It probably won't be a trait with a small number of bonus crew.
  • Since this thread was started, we have “furry kess” and this weaks ranking rewards is”resilient tuvok” likely as someone above stated blind tuvok. We also have krenim guest paris. In addition to annorax that is 4 crew that should be bonus at least. And i am guessing resilient tuvok will be first week of yoh mega event crew. Since that event will be the first to start in june.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Given the high number of copies of Voyager cast, they may not make them all bonus for all four weeks. I could see all Krenim getting a four-week bonus, so that way Annorax would get small bonus for the full month. They might add a few new Krenim, too: Obrist, Mrs. Annorax, Krenim Commandant, Peaceful Annorax (from alternate timeline once reunited with his wife).

I hope they make Kamikaze Janeway the featured mega-event legendary. There's precedent from Mirror Picard for using a version of one of the captains (but not making that captain's other versions bonus crew for the full four weeks). Since Annorax is already in the game, I think this is the obvious choice.

Then they could add a version of a Voyager crew from "Year of Hell" each week -- Security Officer Neelix, Blind Tuvok, Krenim Prisoner Paris, Krenim Prisoner Chakotay, Astrometrics Seven, Zahl Official, etc.

And finally, they could re-use a non-Year of Hell crew from the other Star Trek series each week, too, to be true to the theme of Timelines (mashing all the Star Trek shows together) and their current pattern of having one existing super rare featured each week. Perhaps ones with time travel experience: Professor Scott, Nexus Kirk, Gabriel Bell (Sisko), Time Loop Mudd, Bestselling Author Jake Sisko, Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Incognito Kirk, Silik, Trader Odo, Trader Worf, 1701 Jadzia Dax (although that one's a bit overused now), etc.

Bonus Idea: If they're feeling generous, they could throw in single copies of past time-travelling legendary crew at a high threshold, like 400k victory points: Annorax, Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, Laborer Spock, Navigator Stamets, 1701 Sisko, Martian Quark, Bell Riots Jadzia Dax, Temporal Agent Daniels, Sphere-Builder Presage, Undercover Sulu, Nyota Uhura, Lt. Commander La Forge, Commander Troi, etc. They could also feature one or more of these, especially Annorax, in the campaign(s) during this mega-event.

I also hope the Krenim Temporal Weapon Ship is the new legendary ship for a skirmish event. Damaged Voyager could be the featured 2*, and regular U.S.S. Voyager the featured 4*.

Just re-read my post on this from a couple months back, and I still like my own ideas. (!) Here's hoping . . .
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Methinks year from hell will have tie in with Game of thrones for this was the season from he double toothpicks!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methinks year from hell will have tie in with Game of thrones for this was the season from he double toothpicks!
    Then I could use my Prince Bashir.
    Let’s fly!