Home The Bridge

Annorax in Month of Hell?

Comments

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the way DB would do it is draw from some of the other series with some Hellish characters or some tough situation episode characters.

Now that you mention it, there is quite a 'bridge on fire' club in Starfleet - 'Warship' Picard from the 1701-C timeline (we don't have him yet, do we?), Crazy Beard Riker, that time amnesiac-future Archer blew up the ship, Lt Cmdr Sisko from the start of 'Emissary', we could throw in Watters if we're awarding points just for getting your ship blown up, 'Once More unto the Breach' Kor (looking badass, instead of drunk like his existing art) getting ready to go down in flames like a boss, and so on.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d be happy with old Kes

3m5d8ufn4nup.jpeg

Isn't that Kess from her court hearings?

I didn't wanna say it.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    There's always the "unnamed Zahl Commander".

mshj1u8tyvho.jpg
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

mshj1u8tyvho.jpg

That was who I was thinking also. Re-watching both episodes now, will report back.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    At best I expect Annorax to be a 400.000 VP Threshold reward, like in the reruns. Personally I wouldn't mind him as a mega-legendary as he is one of my favorite villains in the series, but I expect DB will stick to their system to use a new legendary for this.

Hmmm, maybe an alternate future Annorax?
    Just re-watched both parts, here are my suggestions, in no order...

Temporal Collaborator Chakotay
    Triage EMH
    Traumatic Stress Syndrome Janeway
    Timeship Mutineer Paris
    Security Officer Neelix
    Astrometrics Seven of Nine

Harry did a few things but nothing jumped out at me. Tuvok got blinded. Other than Obrist, nobody else sttod out.
  • Antasil wrote: »
    At best I expect Annorax to be a 400.000 VP Threshold reward, like in the reruns. Personally I wouldn't mind him as a mega-legendary as he is one of my favorite villains in the series, but I expect DB will stick to their system to use a new legendary for this.

Hmmm, maybe an alternate future Annorax?

I would be quite happy with him as a threshold to add an easy extra star.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get the biggest kick out of an event that featured Formal Dress Jadzia Dax and Security Officer Neelix together. Bonus points if Neelix is holding a blue pan.

xeuu94smvonc.jpg
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Ivlain wrote: »

mshj1u8tyvho.jpg

That was who I was thinking also. Re-watching both episodes now, will report back.

Careful, cross him and he'll send you home in a cargo container
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Year of Hell won so it will be coming some time in the future. Prepare all Janeways!
    Let’s fly!
  • Year of Hell won so it will be coming some time in the future. Prepare all Janeways!

Yup Can't wait
    I have Annorax FE/FF and he's awesome. So handy on voyages. He will be great for the Mega Faction event(s)

I just got Warship Tuvok couple weeks ago. I now have all of him. Can't wait for this mega later this year :smile:
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    2* Beat to hell Voyager on the Skirmish event? Complete with missing panels and everything? Let's hope so... Would need the ship ability "Time's up" obviously
  • Year of hell Chakotay and Paris perhaps
  • ok. here is my 2 cents on Year of Hell characters. Janeway at the end with the pocket watch, say Determined Janeway, Blind Tuvok, and thats all I have for now
    I would get the biggest kick out of an event that featured Formal Dress Jadzia Dax and Security Officer Neelix together. Bonus points if Neelix is holding a blue pan.

xeuu94smvonc.jpg

2* Threshold Security Neelix one week.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

xeuu94smvonc.jpg

2* Threshold Security Neelix one week.

TWO star? Give me 5* Security Officer Neelix with the best damned SEC proficiency in the game, please.
  • If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈

I love Expeditions and would be excited to have one during the mega event.

Not joking. I love them.
    If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈

Not joking. I love them.

I dont mind a hybrid expedition. Two days of expedition I can live with, it is the four days of it that drives me bananas.
    Let’s fly!
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈

Not joking. I love them.

I dont mind a hybrid expedition. Two days of expedition I can live with, it is the four days of it that drives me bananas.

How about a Faction/Galaxy/Expedition event of two days each?

Not joking. I love them.

They have done a six day triple before, IIRC.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

Not joking. I love them.

The Weak Will Perish. I enjoyed the challange and will do it again.

Not joking. I love them.

The Weak Will Perish. I enjoyed the challange and will do it again.

Thought there had been one.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got it! The arc of the Year of Hell mega will almost certainly be trying to stop someone from messing with time, and will serve as a cautionary tale about the dangers of time manipulation.

Thinking outside the box on this one, there is only one character I can think of worthy to serve as our guide to a 4-week mega about the dangers of time manipulation: Hobo Captain Braxton from the two part Voyager episode "Time's End".

You are welcome!

That ep was called Future's End btw
    Yateball wrote: »
    I've got it! The arc of the Year of Hell mega will almost certainly be trying to stop someone from messing with time, and will serve as a cautionary tale about the dangers of time manipulation.

Thinking outside the box on this one, there is only one character I can think of worthy to serve as our guide to a 4-week mega about the dangers of time manipulation: Hobo Captain Braxton from the two part Voyager episode "Time's End".

You are welcome!

That ep was called Future's End btw

I even looked that up TWICE! >_<
  • If it’s going to be a month of hell, I suspect we will see a Hybrid with Expedition, just because so many of us love that event format. 😈

Not joking. I love them.

Ditto. I love them as well
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Not joking. I love them.

To be honest, I also like Expeditions. My comment was a lame attempt at preemptive snarkiness towards those who do not.

Lesson learned: Don’t be snarky. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    I dislike expeditions but I realize this is a game for everyone and some people do like expeditions. So I can live with the occasional expedition so others that like them can enjoy. I just prefer them done as hybrids to minimize the clicking involved.
    Let’s fly!