Home The Bridge
Options

"Captive Intent" Mega-Event begins April 4!

Comments

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....do we know if any of the Martoks we already have count as prisoner? Shouldn't the normal one-eye Martok be one, because he was stuck there with Worf?
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

And very unlucky that the final Mega faction is already in week 2,

Which I personally like so I don´t need to keep a wagonload of typical freezer cards around the whole month and have my crew slots "clean" earlier.

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I don’t suppose there’s any free crew slots in the offing? It’s been fifty crew since the last one which is the going rate and with a mega event, would be handy to have some crew slots spare.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this mega will come with collections for prisoner and interrogator...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I wonder if this mega will come with collections for prisoner and interrogator...

I suspect it won't, as they've generally been avoiding doing that with the megas so far (Pilot, Discovery, Hologram, etc.).
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaand Thrax is CMD/DIP/SEC
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

Where have I heard that before?
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭

Why would they put Command first on a security officer
  • Options
    Clone wrote: »

Why would they put Command first on a security officer

We don't know the order yet. Only what skills. I would guess SEC/CMD/DIP.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    We don't know the order yet. Only what skills. I would guess SEC/CMD/DIP.

I misinterpreted what he meant by CMD/DIP/SEC then. Let's hope you're right, but I still have no enthusiasm for these skills on Yet Another Mega Crew. Security first at least makes him slightly different than the guy they gave us last time. I wish we could get more Mega Event legendaries with unusual skill pairings, like Surak's, though. The only thing I need less than cmd/dip/sec is eng/sci.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

Gladiator Spock?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Gladiator Spock?

Prisoner Spock, per the link posted above by @Ivlain :

“Over the course of four events, you will meet and have the chance to recruit new crew from Star Trek: Discovery, including Prison Break Lorca and Armed Phillipa Georgiou. There will also be iconic characters including the Rura Penthe Commandant from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Prisoner Spock (emphasis added) from Star Trek: The Original Series, and Year of Hell Paris from Star Trek: Voyager.”
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Gladiator Spock?

“Over the course of four events, you will meet and have the chance to recruit new crew from Star Trek: Discovery, including Prison Break Lorca and Armed Phillipa Georgiou. There will also be iconic characters including the Rura Penthe Commandant from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Prisoner Spock (emphasis added) from Star Trek: The Original Series, and Year of Hell Paris from Star Trek: Voyager.”
    🖖🏻

The name for Paris is wrong, so hopefully the Spock name is wrong too and he lines up with Gladiator McCoy.
  • Options

Gladiator Spock?

🖖🏻

The name for Paris is wrong, so hopefully the Spock name is wrong too and he lines up with Gladiator McCoy.

I hope so too. They're wearing the same flippin shirt and the naming should match too lol.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh Thrax is a snooze.
  • Options
    Ugh Thrax is a snooze.

Still a free 4/5.

I'll be citing him.
  • Options
    Ugh Thrax is a snooze.

Still a free 4/5.

I'll be citing him.

I’m on the fence. He’ll be nice this month, but it seems like long-term he’s not a great investment.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am putting my honor elsewhere. He stinks and I already have Kol and Kortar that are better.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I completely agree that Thrax feels really mediocre next to the other Mega Event legendaries. But it saves me $25, so, thanks DB!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting, Enabran Tain has been in the game for a while and is a 5*. Will be seeing an old 5* used in an event?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Interesting, Enabran Tain has been in the game for a while and is a 5*. Will be seeing an old 5* used in an event?

With that art, it definitely seems like a possibility. No complaints here, I only have him at 2/5* and rarely spend citations on a proficiency-heavy crew.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

With that art, it definitely seems like a possibility. No complaints here, I only have him at 2/5* and rarely spend citations on a proficiency-heavy crew.

What would be very cool is if they were planning on adding him as a threshold reward, re-run style. I think he is too dated to carry an event on his own.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......and he’s yet another COM/SEC heavy.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

With the theme of the event, I suspect this is going to be a problem all month long. Not a lot of DIP/MED/SCI/ENG is necessary in a torture session, fighting arena, or prison break.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

With the theme of the event, I suspect this is going to be a problem all month long. Not a lot of DIP/MED/SCI/ENG is necessary in a torture session, fighting arena, or prison break.

Ha! Great point. I’m sure a medical themed mega would be much welcomed

• Options
    Very interesting that Tain is in the art. Surely they won't be putting an old legendary in a Mega
  • Options
    I'm excited for Gladiator Spock at least.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Tain will be a threshold reward in the galaxy event, similar to how they do it with old 5* in repeat galaxy events. That would be great!