Home The Bridge
Options

Key information the event: In Word and Deed - 04/18

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: In Word and Deed (Mega-Event Part 3)
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Gladiator Spock 5* (New), Tholian Prisoner 4* (New), and Armed Philippa Georgiou 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/18 until Monday 04/22 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Conditioned La Forge (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/25.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Thrax 5* (Existing)

Event Factions: Dominion, Section 31, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Spock, Georgiou, and crew with the “prisoner” or “interrogator” traits.

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume it's La Forge from The Mind's Eye.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mind's_Eye_(episode)
  • Options
    WOOHOO! Tholian!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, an existing card which I do not have fully fused. (Its been awhile since that last happened)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    3a9ddva3yk4q.jpg
    Looks good DB as long as the stats on Geordie are good. If not than meh. Been several weeks of just average stat legendaries of around 3300. Hoping for a 3400 total voyage score or more. Otherwise I just keep hoarding my dilithium and buy a ton of the 390 dil packs at the end of the mega event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Nice to get a La Forge, but I was ultimately hoping Four Lights Picard would make an appearance as a gold this event.

There's still the event after this. One can hope.
  • Options
    Nice to get a La Forge, but I was ultimately hoping Four Lights Picard would make an appearance as a gold this event.

No. The gold in that event will be for the following weeks event which will be after the mega.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about all the crew for this one, including Armed Philippa. Great lineup.

I agree with @robownage , though; I had hoped for Four Lights Picard to show up, too.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

No. The gold in that event will be for the following weeks event which will be after the mega.

You killed my hopes and dreams.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    3a9ddva3yk4q.jpg
    Looks good DB as long as the stats on Geordie are good. If not than meh. Been several weeks of just average stat legendaries of around 3300. Hoping for a 3400 total voyage score or more. Otherwise I just keep hoarding my dilithium and buy a ton of the 390 dil packs at the end of the mega event.

Gladiator Spock has both respectable voyage AND shuttle base scores, and is a variant of 22 events due to his traits. Do you measure a card's value exclusively from its total voyage score?
    No but Voyage score is a good way to compare. Other factors are if they are a main character so likely to be in multiple events as bonus, if it is someone I like, and if the Skills and Traits are ones I need. Gladiator Spock is quite good and tempting but I want a little higher Voyage score than 3365 and my Klingon Janeway has similar skills. Truth be told I would probably not buy him no matter what. I got burned when I tried to buy Mountaineer Spock. Eight packs and no Spocks really burned me so I am leery about going after another Spock. Prolly just gonna buy lots of the 390 event wrap up pack and see what I get.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

konaf5mx1td5.jpg
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    What if Four Lights Picard is the 4* in the last event? 🤔
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

I am hopeful Picard's opening dialog about having been a prisoner himself will pay off the final week!!! That it was an Easter Egg.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    What if they're saving 4 lights Picard for month of hell??
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Four Lights Picard will be a legendary. DB makes more money off of those.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    What if they're saving 4 lights Picard for month of hell??

Great call. I hadn’t thought of that. The flavor text of this event may be laying the groundwork for it.
  • Options
    I need to achieve honored status with the Dominion and since I have already done so with the other 2 factions, the Changelings will be getting my support
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to achieve honored status with the Dominion and since I have already done so with the other 2 factions, the Changelings will be getting my support

FYI: Galaxy Events do not help or hurt Faction status. (Easy mistake to make) Only Shuttle missions move those dials.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »

FYI: Galaxy Events do not help or hurt Faction status. (Easy mistake to make) Only Shuttle missions move those dials.

I've always wondered about that. It seems superficial since both sides offer the same missions I believe, and I don't really think it affects the story in anyway.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to that Tholian! And I should be able to FF Georgiou after this, which is great.

(And the week after, I may finally shoot for the top 1000, La Forge is one of my favorite Star Trek characters.)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to that Tholian! And I should be able to FF Georgiou after this, which is great.

(And the week after, I may finally shoot for the top 1000, La Forge is one of my favorite Star Trek characters.)

You need to go top 1000 in this event to win him. The week after he'll be event crew, but not a reward
  • Options
    Apagg wrote: »
    Hasedoki wrote: »

You need to go top 1000 in this event to win him. The week after he'll be event crew, but not a reward

Apart from in event packs. But your rank is irrelevant for that.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t it top 1500 now for a 1/5?
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    “Conditioned La Forge” is probably from “The Mind’s Eye” where Geordi is “conditioned” by the Romulans to assassinate a Klingon Governor.

s9antdmdlvsb.jpeg
  • Options
    ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Isn’t it top 1500 now for a 1/5?

Yes, sorry