Home The Bridge
Options

Forum Captains Word Search

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I found Easter Egg #2. Won't say where yet, but...
    Jestergenie
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I found Easter Egg #2. Won't say where yet, but...
    Jestergenie

Correct!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Fun puzzle, @ByloBand ! Sadly, though, it reminds me of not being in the “cool kids” clique, back in the day. 😢😆

(Just kidding. I know it was not intentional, as you said. 🖖🏻)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Darn it, couldn't stop until I finished it.

My "finished" puzzle is in the spoiler tag. That's in quotes because I think there may be 2 misspelled names (Banjo and Odomarmarosa). I also highlighted a couple of fun things I found, including a number (?).

43nuvdwxfbcs.jpg
  • Options
    Another misspelled name: PemchtreeRex. It looks like this can be easily corrected.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found me pretty much straight away in the middle heading to the right, thanks Bylo
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I devoured word search books as a kid. I am soooo looking forward to this!
    Thank you for honoring me with inclusion in this illustrious list of Forum Captains.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthfully, I am kind of shocked there are only a few spelling mistakes, you have NO IDEA how tough it was to keep that all straight or how after a while I couldn't trust my eyes any more!
  • Options
    Honored to be included :smiley: now i gotta go and find me
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    For those avoiding the spoiler tags, thanks to @Ishmael Marx I can confirm that BANJO, PEACHTREEREX, and ODOMARMAROSA are spelled wrong on the grid. My apologies.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    For those avoiding the spoiler tags, thanks to @Ishmael Marx I can confirm that BANJO, PEACHTREEREX, and ODOMARMAROSA are spelled wrong on the grid. My apologies.

If it helps I can change my name to Marmarost

Seriously ByloBand you've always been a credit to the community.

Whats next? A crossword? Crostic? Maybe a crytogram ("ODOMARMAROSA" is a good pattern of letters...)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Here is an older version with the name spelled correctly. Quite embarrassing that this happened, but what's done is done.
    wa1w3vuqv3wl.jpg
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it!!! Thanks, this was fun!
  • Options
    Cool and also...da m n.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    I kept hoping the "5" was intentional, so I kept an eye out for "star" or "legendary". Totally understand the errors though. Regardless, fun stuff!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

You don't need to apologize for anything. This is fabulous work and we are all the better for it. Well done.

Note to self ... it's finally time to pick up those reading glasses. 🤓
  • Options
    I devoured word search books as a kid. I am soooo looking forward to this!
    Thank you for honoring me with inclusion in this illustrious list of Forum Captains.

Okay, I couldn't resist and had to plow through it tonight.
    GREAT JOB BYLOBAND!!!!!!

Your dedication to this community is amazing. Thank you for keeping us all entertained with your wit and talent.

@Shan or @SunshineRiker should sneak an extra 5* citation in your mailbox.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love word searches. Thank you for including me in one.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome.

Thanks for making this Bylo.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE!

2. I have corrected the much less simple spelling error for PRIMELORCA which required me to place that name in an entirely new place!

8755xicj7dvb.jpg

I'm still changing my name to Primal Orca for the event. :D
    (But thank you, @ByloBand )
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE!

2. I have corrected the much less simple spelling error for PRIMELORCA which required me to place that name in an entirely new place!

8755xicj7dvb.jpg

I must admit, as far as mistakes go, that one was pretty amazing, and Primal Orca is pretty epic!
  • Options
    UPDATE!

8755xicj7dvb.jpg

I must admit, as far as mistakes go, that one was pretty amazing, and Primal Orca is pretty epic!

I read it as "Prima Lorca." You're first among the Lorcas, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super cool! I found my name backwards. Was a tough one to see