Home The Bridge
Options

Three Years

2»

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found my start date in disruptorbeam.com the main site. My DBID is linked to my account and has the date started.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    3qglz5zllhq1.png

It's been a loooong road...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I found my start date in disruptorbeam.com the main site. My DBID is linked to my account and has the date started.

Good to know. I’ll try that cuz I’m pretty sure the App Store is incorrect

• Options
    tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    aye,aye, "old" captain Travis, my your ship and crew service u more years to come
  • Options
    Congratulations Travis. You are a great admiral as well!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone! I also remembered just now another noteworthy advent since I started playing: Beginning with "A Brute Squad 2", event rank rewards became cumulative. Prior to that, in almost every Faction and Expedition event, there was only one 4*; three copies in the thresholds and up to four in the rank table. Competitive players had to decide whether they wanted to end the event with a 4/4, or if they instead wanted to push for a top 1000 finish and end with a 1/5 and a 3/4. The only other way to FF the 4* was to get lucky with an event pack.

Them's was rough days, y'all.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I guess I must have joined early April 2016.

Remember the days when events were something special and not every weekend. ☺
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Flemming wrote: »

Good to know. I’ll try that cuz I’m pretty sure the App Store is incorrect

App store and the forum were both wrong for me. You can write down what day u get ur anniversary animal or you can think back to the first event you did and then look up on stt.wiki when it was. For me my first event was the first run of the trouble with tribbles event with 1701 Dax.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    HerbertHerbert ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Your start date is also located on your account page:

(Edit: I just saw Fleming’s post above; I guess you would had to have linked your game ID to your online account to have the date show up)

tnbmyli9ewhq.jpeg
  • Options
    [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Herbert wrote: »

tnbmyli9ewhq.jpeg

^^^^
    Buzzkill right there.

P.S. in case someone takes Poes Law too serious. ;)B)
  • Options
    Herbert wrote: »

tnbmyli9ewhq.jpeg

In the paraphrased words of Sterling Archer: "I have an account page?"
  • Options
    Welcome to the spot club. It has been interesting looking back from when the game started. I remember basically nothing except shuttles to run, only a few episodes on the galaxy map, and mon/wed/fri cadets. It really has evolved.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer’s first event is a milestone that needs adding to that list :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Wow, it's been three years already :)
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer’s first event is a milestone that needs adding to that list :p

Just for you, @Lady Gaghgagh, I added that event ("The Longest Day"). :tongue: I also added the introduction of non-canon (Aviator Yar and Tuskegee Mayweather) and Disco (Lieutenant Commander Saru) crew.
  • Options
    OMG!!! Has it been that long, I gotta get a new Recliner. Oh AMAZON!!! 😂😂😂