Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Stuck (Still)

From the Shan's post on the old forum.
I am making a centralized thread regarding issues with Voyages and the fixes already done and upcoming.
For any issues not covered by this list, please reply to the thread and explain the issue in a concise and precise manner.
Nothing else. The goal is to have a clear thread myself and the team can work with. Thank you!

Fixes done:
09/20
- fixed an issue where some Voyages got stuck after being revived - fixed an issue where skills were always changing after a Voyage was started
-

zz5dzs42jqlj.png

I started a voyage on 9/21. When I tried to recall the mission it never returned. During this time the log was updating but no action could be taken on dilemmas. It asked for more fuel on the recall but that also failed to get it to return. After the 2nd attempt to recall the log updates stopped.

To add insult to injury the game is sending notifications about Voyage dilemmas that need action yet clicking the notification just brings me to the stalled page seen above. Ticket was filed for this issue on 9/23. This issue is present on both PC and Ipad versions of the application.

Greg

Comments

• Options
    Not as long a duration, but I also am stuck on an unrecallable Voyage that has now eaten the rewards and log. Only peep I have gotten out of CS is asking me how many dil I'd spent.
  • Options
    I'm also stuck on a voyage. It got stuck after recalling at 7 antimatter left. It failed 30 minutes after recalling. Stated: out of anti-matter. recalling is free, so it can't run out of anti-matter. Paid 44dil to get it to continue and then the entire voyage broke. voyage is 11,5 hours and ongoing. Stuck.

Zendesk ticket: 330903
  • Options
    Have now gotten "have you tried it on a different platform" - feel like I'm going to be on a slow-drip of the level 1 response script, potentially for weeks.

Currently costing me the best ENG crew I could be using in this first part of the mega-event, hope the problem doesn't get worse the longer I'm stuck.
  • Options
    fdrz0557jb46.png
  • Options
    Tried to send out a voyage and it started out Security/Command. When I hit enter it changed to Dip/Med so I recalled it immediately.
  • Options
    6o2m7lp4o7w2.png
  • Options
    "Fixes done:
    09/20
    - fixed an issue where some Voyages got stuck after being revived - fixed an issue where skills were always changing after a Voyage was started"

I CAN HONESTLY SAY NEITHER OF THESE ISSUES HAS BEEN FIXED YET. I HAVE HAD THE STUCK SHUTTLE 3 TIMES SINCE THEN AND JUST LAST NIGHT I HAD PRIORITY SKILLS MOVE AROUND BETWEEN CREW AND SHIP ASSIGNMENT AND THE ACTUAL LAUNCH OF A VOYAGE.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    ano2rn5g1a4n.jpg

I recalled with 11 AM left just a few minutes before the 10h dilemma. But upon checking my voyage a few minutes later, I get the system failure message. So I say, wtf, I was a few minutes until the 10h dilemma anyway, so I pay the 100+ dil it charges for the revive.

Been stuck at the same screen ever since. Time passes on, but nothing happens.

Notice the time in upper left, it moves forward, but still same screen, no loss in AM, no dilemma, no effing nothing.

fb60qv4xm69u.jpg

• Options
    I have a stuck Voyage as well. It says it’s paused but when I go to the Vogage I get an empty screen with no dilemma to resolve.
  • Options
    I have a stuck Voyage as well. It says it’s paused but when I go to the Vogage I get an empty screen with no dilemma to resolve.

Same issue. Stuck at an 8 hr. dilemma that won't come up. Instead, it takes me to the log screen. Voyage counter goes from 8:00:00 to 8:00:20, then loops back to 8:00:00. Quitting and restarting the game is not resolving the issue. Similar to the pics above, the freeze-up came directly after a failed segment that cost 30 AM. I have 316 left, so I didn't run out.

I do appear to have the recourse to recall, which is what I will be doing. Since it takes two weeks to get a ticket resolved, not much else one can seemingly do.

• Options
    Just had the same thing. I had JUST renewed this mission. 92 dilithium to revive a voyage, full antimatter, and I have to recall it because of a bug.
  • Options
    CS does not seem informed nor prepared for these issues. I don't see where it is in FAQ voyages are sent 'at your own risk'
    If i send crew that could be benefiting me elsewhere on a voyage that fails due to bug/glitch in the game, i should not be getting replies that only inquire about dilithium spent.

What about my $$ already spent on crew that become unavailable for days?

I got a rude reply about how i need to better manage my crew if i need them back. And nothing else.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have made some progress on this issue.
    We do not have a fix yet, but we believe we might have corrected the Voyages that were currently in a stuck state.
    Please restart the game, you should see the Voyage in recall or with a recall completed, and be able to claim the rewards. Let me know :)
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I had this just today. It happened right at a dilemma and I wasn’t able to do the dilemma and get more loot all I could do is recall it which I did. I also had a separate voyages one that stuck right at a dilemma. The clock counted down for about 20 seconds then looped back to where it was before and started counting the same 20 seconds. It did this about 5 times and I just recalled it but again I wasn’t able to do the dilemma or claim the loot.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue for me. I'm afraid to hit recall out of fear of losing everything like last time
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I am unfortunately another of the ones that has a voyage in hell. I put a ticket in earlier as I had recalled 3 times to have it continually die and tell me to give more money for it back. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. It is very disheartening to have a dozen crew missing for the entire day and not be able to do anything about it.
  • Options
    Still not working. Still no contact. Still no resolution. Still waiting. Closing in on two weeks of lost rewards from a VIP LEVEL: 14+ customer.
  • Options
    Came into the forums to research and report the same thing. Have a voyage stuck at the 10 hour mark, with a dilemna to resolve. Had paid dil twice to continue the voyage and now I'm at a loss. Even tried logging in via Facebook instead of on my phone, and it's definitely a server-side issue. Am rather irate.
  • Options
    I also have a stuck voyage. Mine at the 8 hour mark, warning saying I have a dilemma to solve but when i go to solve it, the clock just counts from 8:0:0 to 8:0:19 and resets back to zero - no dilemma. I have built this one to last, have 436 AM left and a lot of dil ready to pile in. This one was going to run for min 12 hours. I have sent a ticket in but I really don't want to be waiting a week and I really don't want to recall it.

This is very very annoying.
  • Options
    I also have this issue but at 6 hours
  • Options
    Also confirmed issue on 8h voyage!
  • Options
    Same here - 8 h voyage. I recall it, hope I get at least my crew back ...
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Options
    Confirmed @ 6 hrs, I recalled it anyways and filed a ticket, grrrr
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try to restart your game, we know that it will not be fixed for everyone but it will be for some of you.

We are continuing to work on the issue.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Second time in 3 weeks. Voyage stuck at the 18 hour mark. Dilemma will not load. Had to recall. Restarted the game at least ten times and restarted my iPad. No luck. Very frustrating. Had to recall.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyages that are currently stuck will be forced recalled, you will be receiving an in-game mail about this.

And we are continuing to look into why this is happening, the goal being to fix the issue.
  • Options
    When I opened up my voyage it went straight to the completion summary as though I had recalled it, but I after I clicked claim I got none of my rewards. Now it is showing system failure with only the option to pay dil. or abandon.

I have posted a ticket to support, but in the meantime can I just choose abandon and restart a new one? Or do I have to wait for support?
  • Options
    TrickTrick ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Shan, thanks for the update (and the chronitons were cool too). Are stuck voyages still being recalled? I had one that was in progress when the notification went out get stuck after I later recalled it after 5+ hours. Now I'm seeing the same blank results screen others have mentioned, and hitting the "Complete" button does nothing.

With an event coming up, I'm really hoping I'm not going to have to do it with all my best crew missing, and no ability to run voyages.

Edit: Yay. A game restart cleared things for me.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    When I opened up my voyage it went straight to the completion summary as though I had recalled it, but I after I clicked claim I got none of my rewards. Now it is showing system failure with only the option to pay dil. or abandon.

I have posted a ticket to support, but in the meantime can I just choose abandon and restart a new one? Or do I have to wait for support?

Don't go for abadon. If you do, you'll loose all rewards (as happened to me)