Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Stuck (Still)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mine stuck again after 10th and now 4hr pass and no progress. :(
  • Options
    If you haven't already, please submit a support ticket with all the details and screenshots. This will help the team, and hopefully help us escalate it to get a fix.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    voyage stuck exactly as described above, ticket submitted. 14th hour. runs 18 seconds and then timer loops back
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I just brought up my game. Went to galaxy map and for a split second I had system failure before the dilemma came up over it. Am going to try to see if I can get failure and click on it.

Nope the failure did not show this time just dilemma. Will try a few more times.

No luck. Do not know why the failure appeared momentarily. I wish I would have clicked on it though. It is possible I might have gotten the failure screen and the choice to revive to continue on to the dilemma. Basically unstick my voyage.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Okay I have put a lot of thought into my stuck voyage this is what I came up with.
    When the previous dilemma occurred at 11:26 logs time , the next entry is at 11:29. I am guessing I had ap open and was waiting for the dilemma. I must have gotten busy and when I came back the dilemma was there. When I did the dilemma my voyage timer must have jumped to the 3 minute mark instead of starting at zero. However, my fuel of 2500+ was not enough to actually get to the next dilemma. When I reached the dilemma , the log must still have been going to get that three minutes back that the timer incorrectly started me at. When it got the three minutes it failed. But, the dilemma was considered reached already. The failure and the dilemma reached are fighting each other one not allowing the other to show its screen for a decision.

That is what I think is going on. When a dilemma is close but not up. And you go back and the dilemma is already there, restart ap and proceed with dilemma will avoid the time offset.

Edit: On my other account checked the time with a dilemma that sat for 4 minutes, the timer is at zero when flight resumes the log shows difference in time. I am wrong then about timer on the map.

However, I know my stuck flight had some additional time travelled. That is because I reached the dilemma and had 103 AM I left and came back in two more times with it still showing 103 AM. Then immediately on entering into my voyage again I now had 1AM.
  • Options
    I continue to get "Dilemma warning" push notifications on my stuck voyage a few times a day, all 24 days so far. Even when it is in return mode. (But NOT every 2 hours like you would think.)

LOL!
  • Options
    Great, now my voyage is stuck at 12h dilemma. Screen says Dilemma available, i go in time counter shows 12hs and counts until 12hs 20 seconds, then counter resets to 12h 00 seconds again. Already restarted a couple of times. No changes.

EDIT:

Could finally trigger the Dilemma by logging in with my other device and using 4G LTE connection. But my WiFi worked fine as well.

And this happened again, and again on a 12h dilemma..... but this time nothing helped, and i had to recall with 2,500 antimatter left, which i refreshed for dilithium just 15 min before the 12h dilemma..... :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I have been contacted by support. I think they are going to tell me to recall. If I get a failure I sure hope I can just fail and get my crew back. They got my reward screenshots. So now it is just a matter of getting the crew home.

I just hit recall will take 5+ hours to know if 5hey make it home. Did not get option to abandon.

They got back okay. DIsapointing I wonder if I could have just hit recall 5 days ago and had same result. My only complaint then would have been the lost dilemmas, that with revive I could have had two, if it was a failure that caused me not getting the dilemma that the galaxy map showed I had also the hour mark.
  • Options
    I had this happen before the bug "fix" and it happened again last night. Stuck on 10 hrs, looping dilemma notification for a dilemma I can't access. Timer keeps resetting. Etc. And yes, I've restarted the app (several times) and my phone (several times).

It's super frustrating this time, as one of the rewards I'm due would finally immortalise Valeris! I submitted a ticket in the forlorn hope they'd be able to help me resume the voyage rather than telling me to recall it. I'd already paid dil twice to keep it going and was going to pay more once the AM ran low. This was a good crew. :(

I didn't want to recall the ship, but given the reported CS response time, I didn't see any other option. It seems to be returning. At least there's a counter saying it is. Fingers crossed I get all my rewards. (Thanks for the advice to screenshot everything - I've done that too.)

It's such a shame. I really enjoy STT but I have never submitted so many support tickets to any game in my life. I've also spent way more money on this game than any other, but it's becoming a source of frustration and anxiety. Now I'll always worry that a voyage will get stuck like this one. :'( (Yes, I know tears are illogical, but this game is seriously testing my Vulcan reserve.)
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    Hopefully it comes back okay. Don't forget to screenshot your rewards which it is in return mode "just in case"!
  • Options
    2 days left on the return for me. I'm anxious to see if it works, so I can actually have Voyages back!
    (or if not, I may have to just scrap the game for a while since it is so crippled)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is frustrating, we are working on various fixes for Voyages, and they should go live soon.
    PS will also assist you with any bugged Voyage and compensate accordingly.

It has been a bumpy ride, but it will get better! :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I know this is frustrating, we are working on various fixes for Voyages, and they should go live soon.
    PS will also assist you with any bugged Voyage and compensate accordingly.

It has been a bumpy ride, but it will get better! :)

Thank you Shan! You are wonderful, don't let anyone tell you differently

As for the Voyage - it "unstuck" itself today! (the crowd goes wild!)

Even though it seemed to want to continue unabated, and after several attempts to recall, this one finally worked! (Only took 8+ days for the recall - LOL)

It reverted all rewards to the ORIGINAL recall at 11 hours, which was interesting, and I think the debugging process might have reset or triggered something to get it there.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Shan! You are wonderful, don't let anyone tell you differently

As for the Voyage - it "unstuck" itself today! (the crowd goes wild!)

Even though it seemed to want to continue unabated, and after several attempts to recall, this one finally worked! (Only took 8+ days for the recall - LOL)

It reverted all rewards to the ORIGINAL recall at 11 hours, which was interesting, and I think the debugging process might have reset or triggered something to get it there.

Woot! I am glad this has a happy ending :D

• Options
    Seems the ship in my Voyage was stuck near the event horizon of a black hole. The Voyage itself only lasted 11 hours, but took 28.3 days to get there and back. ;)

Just info for the masses, in conclusion of this bizarre bug:

Even though this trip lasted as long as it did (20 days/15 hours + 8 days return), and on the game interface continued to show there were dilemmas available on the push notifications every couple hours, and I assume continued to keep a log on the server, (which I really wanted to see), in the end one of the server updates or bug fix implementations during the 3-4 weeks worked and unstuck this voyage upon the return.

When it did return, the entire thing reverted to the original recall at the 11 hour 3 minute mark. When I recalled it the first time, it returned after 5+ hours, then failed, which started a loop. It gave me the option to revive, which I did, twice – costing me 212 total dilithium, and both times it failed again upon attempting a recall. After that second time, the log went blank, so I just let it run for the 20+ days.

CS was good about keeping me updated, but also said there was nothing they could do at the time. It's great that it worked itself out, but very frustrating as a very active player to have 2/3 of my gaming taken away for so long.

In the end CS gave me compensation (nowhere NEAR the potential of what I lost, mind you, but still generous and I am not complaining, as I have the game back.) I am now only waiting for the final recompense promised, and the missing Dils.

I am not the kind of player I see so often complaining about everything DB DOESN'T do, I really appreciate their hard work, and if you guys don't see how much insane amount of work they actually do, you're just ignorant, and need to step back and think before you berate them.

Cheers!
  • Options
    here we go again. same problem from 2 weeks ago. same as last time: anti matter runs out within 2 minutes of the 12 or 14 hour dilemna and it all freezes. now i have a blank screen, no rewards and a recurring error message. last time i lost 2.5 days of game play as the game kidnapped my A team of crew and took them hostage and i could not do any voyage work and it crushed my ability to do shuttle or anything else. i wont be able to do mission 8 work or anything else until the game decides to let my crew escape.

i spend real money on this game every week, but i am pretty much done. this is too much. i will submit a ticket and my experience will be exactly as Sinclair describes above.
  • Options
    Reporting my voyage that I started 16 hours ago is stuck at a dilemma. (I've submitted a ticket with CS)

The 10 hour dilemma that I reached today (december 9th), made the voyage get stuck. The dilemma screen itself does not appear in this voyage that I reloaded earlier today once for 90-ish dilithium. 234 AM left, but the dilemma does not appear and time cycles between 10:00:00-10:00:18.

• Options
    I don't know if this is supposed to have been fixed now, but I have a voyage stuck at 18 hours since last night. Same problem, dilemma should appear but doesn't, timer cycles through 20 seconds then back to 18:00:00 again. I've sent a ticket - anyone know how long it might take to fix, and whether I'll get recompensed not just with the rewards I've already earned, but because I'm losing my best crew for an unknown period?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I´ve had the same issue at 10h and 12h voyage. Dilemma not popping up. After restarting the app and doing other things in the game it continued. Maybe not all dilemmas are available ?
  • Options
    My voyage is stuck at the dilemma stage but it won't load. I have 32 hours into it and either Colonel Worf or The Clown should be up next. I have a ton of time and dil invested. Do I have to recall? I have way over 1,000 dil invested. I can't post a screenshot here but I have it saved.e4vokzbnyaha.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Here is the screenshot. 4b3zw20b2x75.png

• Options
    If you have restarted, and the game still won't load the Dilemma, you need to submit a support ticket. It might take some time to get to, but they will fix it.