Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Stuck (Still)

Comments

• Options
    same issue. tried to recall a voyage and nothing. Screen looks just like the one in main post. like this for over 24 hours. Found this site via face book page.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I opened up my voyage it went straight to the completion summary as though I had recalled it, but I after I clicked claim I got none of my rewards. Now it is showing system failure with only the option to pay dil. or abandon.

I have posted a ticket to support, but in the meantime can I just choose abandon and restart a new one? Or do I have to wait for support?

Did you try restarting your game, completely.
    If you are playing on mobile, force close the app and start it again.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    If you had a stuck Voyage still please restart/refresh your game properly and then try again.

We have taken steps to unstick you.

Let me know how it goes, thank you!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Great, now my voyage is stuck at 12h dilemma. Screen says Dilemma available, i go in time counter shows 12hs and counts until 12hs 20 seconds, then counter resets to 12h 00 seconds again. Already restarted a couple of times. No changes.

EDIT:

Could finally trigger the Dilemma by logging in with my other device and using 4G LTE connection. But my WiFi worked fine as well.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I also posted this elsewhere in engineering.

My first voyage after the mass recall on Wednesday is stuck (lost in space? Went through wormhole?)

Now over 48 hours stuck, and the support ticket I submitted Wednesday night has not been acknowledged yet.

Yes, I restarted (twice in fact) and waited a while past the recall before starting a new Voyage. It showed full progress for the 3 hours and 42 minutes of return time when I initially recalled the voyage, only to have system failure upon it's return. Paying dils to resume the voyage at that point is what triggered this bug, because it happened once more after that as well.

I saw an updated log screen once in the middle of this mess, (otherwise always blank as shown in previous posts) and showed higher rewards than when I recalled, proving that it was, in fact, still running on the server side.

The only good news is none of the event crew were stuck on the voyage.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Oh, and I hope it doesn't take "The current response time is: could be as long as 4 weeks." to get this resolved as Shan suggested in the Support announcement 10/06. :(
  • Options
    Same here stuck on voyage it soon will be 48 hours, ticket number 347744
  • Options
    Si Whale wrote: »
    Same here stuck on voyage it soon will be 48 hours, ticket number 347744

Looks like I got mine in just before yours. Now at 72 hours. Ticket 347151. Hope I get to keep all the rewards from this!
  • Options
    Same boat here, ticket 348075. Ran for 21 hours, tried a recall and it immediately failed. Hoping I can either keep these rewards or get a refund on the dil I spent to continue the Voyage.
  • Options
    Epona Rhi wrote: »
    Same boat here, ticket 348075. Ran for 21 hours, tried a recall and it immediately failed. Hoping I can either keep these rewards or get a refund on the dil I spent to continue the Voyage.

Why not both?

Anyone know a good Klingon ditties to sing for making voyage pottery while we wait?
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to seem greedy :) Though both would be nice. I'll have to just abandon this voyage tonight if I don't hear back. Which is a shame because I would have gotten Galen!

Hopefully I can get my dil back.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Epona Rhi wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to seem greedy :) Though both would be nice. I'll have to just abandon this voyage tonight if I don't hear back. Which is a shame because I would have gotten Galen!

Hopefully I can get my dil back.

If you absolutely can't wait, I'll give you that. One of my fleet mates mentioned this happened to him and he got all the rewards once they intervened AND got his Dils back. Since I have overspent Dils, I feel compelled to wait, even if it is another 3 1/2 weeks.

Be sure to screenshot ALL your lost rewards & keep the ticket going!
  • Options
    srhrobhudsahsrhrobhudsah ✭✭
    edited November 2017

I have to agree here. I had a response back on my voyage issue and have had to keep replying to the email to keep it open as I have not heard back from DB again. Don't let the ticket close
  • Options
    My Voyage has been stuck with the same bonus ship type (Pioneer) and skills MED/ENG, since the hard Voyage reset last week. No matter how many times I shut the game down, or which of my devices I use, it never changes.
  • Options
    CptD,

I had to quit the game after a voyage returned and before I sent the next one to get mine changed.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    CptD and Gib, this is not a thread about skills/traits being stuck. For that specific issue a fix was implemented yesterday.

If you are still encountering the issue please add your details to the dedicated thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1591/voyages-skills-traits-fix-11-07#latest

Thank you!
  • Options
    Got a response! (Only took 8 days. LOL)

Unfortunately the problem persists, and even after doing everything supprt asked of me for the first go around, the voyage is still stuck.

Hopefully it will not take days to get another response... Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    This has been happening to me as well today. Don't know whether to revive (yet again) or abandon.
  • Options
    I don't want to abandon my Voyage, as I paid it up to 13.5 hours with dils before I recalled it (the first time), and has some decent loot. It is literally impossible to revive because it has already been recalled twice, and now just sits as a blank log screen. If I hit recall again, it will send it through the same code loop that got it stuck in the first place.

Very frustrating, so I am leaving it to support to get me out of it, one way or another. They already know about the bug, they tried to fix said bug, and still not fixed.
  • Options
    Just heard from support for the second time, but it seems like this issue will continue for some time. Major downside for me as a serious player to have over half the game crippled due to this for so long.
  • Options
    Great! Since I wasn't aware of this bug (only read through "the bridge" and "Ready Room" until now), I spent 71 dil for the first time to revive my 5h53m voyage which went out of AM because of the sync-problem. I thought it would be worth the dil because the Neelix that dropped would mean an extra star on my Tuvix.

So, the AM refilled, a warning in red told me to avoid any upcoming hazards, the little ship on the top travelled to the 6h mark and.... no hazard. The timer just went on past 6h, and.... nothing. Fortunately I have been able to press the recall button, in 2 hours I will know if I get the rewards I expect.
  • Options
    Hope that worked out for you Darth.

I submitted a response to escalate my ticket a few days ago, and have not heard from support on it. I just want SOME kind of resolution so I can play the game unhindered.
  • Options
    Hope that worked out for you Darth.

Actually, it did. I recalled after about 30 minutes not getting any change on the voyage screen staying at 2550 AM, and checked back after a few hours.
    Then I could claim my rewards (yesss- extra star on Tuvix), but more interestingly the AM had dropped from 2550 to 1950. So it seems in the background the hazards did go on, but were not visible to me in-game.
    I only forgot to check if I got more rewards than I already had at the 5h53 mark. Next time this happens I will recall after almost 2 hours to see what happens.

• Options
    I submitted a "please escalate ticket" a week ago, and have not heard back. :(

I hope Shan is trolling this? Maybe Black Pebble?

Pretty Please with Honey Bare on top?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Support put my ticket on hold, so I am attempting a recall again. 8 days & 6 hours for the recall...

Taking screen caps at every stage. It will absolutely fail again, but I am hoping the server tries to correct itself during a refresh and let's it go early, so I can play again.
  • Options
    Mine is stuck now. anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    The mission was inadvertently diverted to the Beta Quadrant.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    My voyage got stuck on the 14 hour mark. I had not clicked on it since the previous dilemma my AM was above 2500 then. On the galaxy map it showed dilemma when I clicked on it. The timer was at 14 hours and was counting up my AM was adjusted to 103. But no dilemma came up. I clicked on it twice more both times it still showed 103 and counting up from 14 hour mark. The next time I clicked on it showed one AM counter still stuck at 14 hour mark and counting up. In all the times I have had the dilemma but was not given the dilemma when I clicked on it, it never lowered my AM. This is the first time that I could not get the dilemma to come up. I paid dil for the dilemma and if I came up short on AM I would have revived it again because I would have gotten two dilemmas for my one revival then.

My ship has trait bonus along with 6 crew yielding the refill AM of 2800.

I just noticed my log is incorrect. It stops at 13:22.
    Edit: I looked at my other account, log time seems to correspond to the actual of my phone.

tlf0wjui1ksk.png
  • Options
    That is how my problem began. When I hit recall, it acted fine for the 5+ hours of return, then showed "fail" once it finished the recall cycle. Add dils, rinse/repeat. Gets caught in a loop.

Just remember to screen shot all your rewards to this point!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Rewards are nothing compared to those that would have been attained if not stuck.

@Commander Sinclair
    First thing I did was take screenshots of all the rewards.

I am sure for some reason my mission has failed even though it reached the dilemma. The log actually shows it was 4 minutes short of reaching the dilemma. However, when I was watching the time getting close to 14 hour mark on the galaxy map it got to within 3 minutes and the white bar still had another notch to go before it reached the critical point. However, I forgot about it for a few minutes and when I came back it was at the dilemma. I try to click into the voyage with less than 15 seconds to go before dilemma. Because I will always get the dilemma that way. If I miss that, it can take a few attempts and even some restarts to get the dilemma.